Pages:
Author

Topic: When you are stressed, what do you do to relax ? - page 8. (Read 2466 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
For me the only way to relax is by reading and that’s it.
Activity: 28
just close your eyes and have a deep breath..It allows relax the muscle tissue =)
Activity: 31
Whenever I feel stress I don't stay in home. I go for a long walk. Some times I cycling around the city with headphone on and metal songs. Sometimes I go to gym and do a little bit physical exercise. In these way I always keep myself stress free   Cheesy
while i am burdened, i will take a groovy shower and sleep off by the time I awaken from sleep, I may be satisfactory
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
I used to smoke a cigarette... but I quit that long ago.  Now I just take blood pressure meds.
I drink tea with lemon, I pay attention to musicWatch television indicates, take a showerI communicate with native human beings ask their recommendation
i just listen to music and experience every bit of it. sometimes I consume. lots.
Activity: 4
I just lie down and allow my mind a while to rest, that might lead to sleep with is a lot more relaxing.
hi there. whilst i'm stressed, I go to my bed, lay on it at the same time as taking note of my favored tune till i might fall sleep. And after I awake, my burdened is gone. it's like a magic but it really works
I just take a pause form the sector, live by myself and listen to track
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
If everything is serious, then try poprinimat some sort of sedative or sleeping pills if you have trouble sleeping!
Activity: 48
Listening to music
Activity: 19
i normally look for a blues or cool music that will so soothing to my soul, while listening to it, i try to sleep a bit
Activity: 21
The best cure for stress is watching some kind of super series like "Games of Thrones" or "Breaking Bad". You can also just sleep, gain strength, and when you wake up, you will feel better and your head will think better. Wink Smiley
And best of all, it's just to do your favorite thing,
try to improve yourself. Cool
copper member
Activity: 162
Merit: 3
Shred on guitar.
Activity: 30
i usually listen to music and read book Cheesy
Activity: 196
When I'm stress I do eating chocolates and it feels me better. It was so relaxing to do eating foods especially sweets. I do really like sweets that's why.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
I make time to watch movies via netflix or youtube. It helps a lot in terms of the bloodbath of the market this past few months up to present.
Activity: 81
working out actually helps a lot to release my anger and calm dawn.
Activity: 78
I go for a long walk to calm my dawn my thoughts.
Pages:
Jump to: