Pages:
Author

Topic: When you are stressed, what do you do to relax ? - page 7. (Read 2466 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
I must be honest to myself. i am still searching for a favorable means to released Stress. Sometimes,i sleep, sometimes i talk to friends. some times i watch t.v. Some times. i soliloquize. the worst i masturbate just to sleep. i feel bad for my life. it is terrible.
i believe i will get better One day. i have decided to play music when stressed.

can somebody explained the difference between been stressed and Bored.

Stress is your body's reaction to a negative stimulus whether real or imagined.  Boredom is a heightened sense of time where you have the desire to do something but not the attention span required to complete (or maybe even to begin) the task.  Boredom if unchecked could lead to stress.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
you may relax with your freinds to hangout, satisfied with your freinds to hung out beside the ocean, swimming in thebthe seaside, I think like that.
Activity: 56
I generally read a book, the majority of time I have a book that I am willing to read for some time, I try to immerse myself as much as possible to try to forget the things that make me stressed.
gambling net poker tends to take my mind off of everyday lifestyles.in any other case a few song or a great movie in conjunction with some Jack n Coke's never hurt every body.
Activity: 7
Hello everyone,
I'm very stressed now and I dont know how to make myself relax and feels better. So I wonder to know that When you are stressed, what do you do to relax ?

just drink a little bit and sleep)
operating out honestly enables plenty to release my anger and calm sunrise.
Activity: 44
Hello everyone,
I'm very stressed now and I dont know how to make myself relax and feels better. So I wonder to know that When you are stressed, what do you do to relax ?

When im stressed I just watch movies on youtube and play some music.
I simply take a pause shape the sector, live alone and pay attention to music
dn3
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Hello everyone,

Just listen music and it really works. Also, for me it helps to sleep. So for me this are the best 2 solutions for stress
i need to take bath for half-hour ~
copper member
Activity: 140
I must be honest to myself. i am still searching for a favorable means to released Stress. Sometimes,i sleep, sometimes i talk to friends. some times i watch t.v. Some times. i soliloquize. the worst i masturbate just to sleep. i feel bad for my life. it is terrible.
i believe i will get better One day. i have decided to play music when stressed.

can somebody explained the difference between been stressed and Bored.

Activity: 14
Sleep to rest the mind and to forget problems for a moment, it would be better to use oil or aroma therapy. That is all.
go to rest room, take a seat and take a few cigarette😏
Activity: 26
My preferred approach for getting comfy is consuming a few tea. mainly, puerh tea. It on the identical time wakes you up, relaxes and clears your thoughts.
Activity: 31
listen a relax music
copper member
Activity: 303
almost all of the people in this topic try to escape their stress by playing games, sleeping and so on. I think you need to understand how to stop the manifestation of stress, but not to avoid the already acquired stress. Boxing, running, training - these are the ways which help me to stop stress. Or sometimes I go out into the countryside and live in a tent for a couple of days, cook food at fire and do not use gadgets - it helps me to take some power from nature.
Activity: 30
I sit and drink coffee
Activity: 28
while i am pressured, i will take a fab shower and sleep off by the point I awaken from sleep, I may be exceptional
Activity: 28
i want to take bath for half-hour ~
Activity: 49
I take a walk and drink a tea most of the time
Pages:
Jump to: