Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 22. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 08:43:11 AM
There are many online simulations on google where you can find options to trade in cryptocurrencies but remember that the volatility there is predictable and programmed whereas her it has a completely different situation and cannot be manipulated
Activity: 47
July 21, 2018, 01:30:04 AM
I think, now there are many videos about tutorials trading on youtube. You can access it and I think there are a lot of articles that contain how to trade. Besides, we can find ways and suggestions to be a good trade in this forum
Activity: 113
July 20, 2018, 06:18:17 PM
Internet is your best friend if you want to learn something, there is a bunch of articles and forums that explain how to trade with cryptos and their techniques, unfortunately there's also alot of authors with different ways to trade and is up to you to decide which one you follow.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 06:09:01 PM
It is very difficult to learn how to trade in crypto currency. I think you should find good teaching lessons on this topic. In addition, you need to communicate with experienced traders.
Activity: 73
July 20, 2018, 06:04:39 PM
no one will teach you. You need experience and only trading experience !. Read books and practice, through 50-100 transactions you will get the first experience, after a few months you will understand the market. Just start trading at 1-5% of the deposit
Activity: 96
July 20, 2018, 06:02:43 PM
Hi, I'm a newbie in trading, like you. I think trade not too difficult like people always said, just we need to take the most basic rule in trade - it's crowd psychology.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Zichain
July 20, 2018, 06:00:25 PM
Thee are many trainings about trading. You can also order them .I think it is the best way,. And do not forget about on-line trainings. Most of them are free of charge,
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 05:52:50 PM
There are many helpful websites that can help you about trading and one of the most popular is YouTube that can really change your life and learn how to trade.
Activity: 98
July 20, 2018, 04:50:36 PM
I trust that the best cost to find out about exchanging is on the web and youtube. You can surf through the web and you will discover related subjects to exchanging, read painstakingly and scribble down every single important point and after that look on youtube for instructional exercise recordings to widen your insight from what you have perused and afterward tried them with next to no measure of a few supports that you have and the more you do this, the better you progress toward becoming with exchanging.
Activity: 143
July 20, 2018, 06:42:05 AM
As I know few kinds of book about crypto have been established recenlty. Futhermore, you can watch videos and read articles on various sites and talk with other members here.
Activity: 26
July 20, 2018, 06:41:16 AM
There are such a large number of instructional exercises on youtube where the majority of the fundamentals can be found. Particularly about the candles which are should have been adapted first before different things. Simply make sure that the individual endeavoring to address you isn't after for your referral thing. Now that is extremely not something worth being thankful for.
Activity: 84
July 20, 2018, 04:58:42 AM
Well concerning me I mean there is nothing more successful than having somebody who will tutor you and demonstrate to you his little-known techniques as far as cryptographic money exchanging. I have officially attempted every single diverse sort of pdfs and recordings however nothing beats somebody training you on location and giving you criticism as you do your own exchanging. I would prescribe to become friends with those living close where you live and begin from that point
Activity: 41
July 20, 2018, 04:53:19 AM
There are such a significant number of record are accessible to find out about tradings. you can find out about exchanging through online sites, books, instructional exercise and so on likewise there are web based instructional classes are accessible for amateur to find out about digital currency tradings
Activity: 154
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 20, 2018, 04:01:27 AM
Of course you can start trading if you already know how the market really works, you must gain knowledge and skills in order to avoid huge losses. Having sufficient knowledge is the best way to start your journey in cryptocurrency world but don't mind the coin you will be investing, just focus on your trading style. No matter how the good your coin is because your profit will always depend on your trading strategy.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
July 18, 2018, 08:13:09 AM
if you are going to trade only in crypto market, you dont have to learn about graphics, indicators etc so much. you can follow forum, reddit and some telegram channels to understand which projects are hyped and you can decide accordingly.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
July 18, 2018, 06:06:33 AM
you can learn trading by reading some of advice of experts in that field. many threads and also articles or blogs for trading that you can search, just find those sources and learn about their advice.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
July 18, 2018, 04:12:36 AM
It seems to me that it is better to learn than to buy some courses from gurus who nicherta do not understand this. You must have a certain mindset to trade and not to lose money
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
July 18, 2018, 04:03:48 AM
Only trading through your money IMO,you can get the REAL happiness and pain,then skills.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 03:21:24 AM
I think from this forum you can get enough material to help you in developing your knowledge and potential in trading in crypto. From this forum, there will be a lot of knowledge about crypto because there will be some links that channel to other links about the topic you are discussing. Then, the rest you need to apply the knowledge you already can by practicing in trading starting from the amount and also the small risk.
Activity: 125
July 18, 2018, 03:20:05 AM
There are too many ways to let you know about this knowledge. I think you only need Google to know that there are a lot of related videos and articles on the Internet that you can learn from, or you can choose to watch related videos on youtube.
Pages:
Jump to: