Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 23. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 03:16:09 AM
You can learn who to trade here, on the forum, there are lots of articles about it, you can also watch videos on different sites and what is more you can talk with more experienced people.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 03:14:13 AM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.

I can give you one usefull site: Investopedia (google it). I started with TA doing support/resistance trading on altcoins, you can pay for courses and such or you can just google whatever you don't get and keep researching. Maybe join a group (telegram, discord?) that has active traders from whom you can learn.
for trading we are able to learn with us try it. indeed for us understand trading we should try to run a small trading. so we are able to handle the future market situation and able to get a good tactic to run the future trading. so I very recommend trying.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 03:04:25 AM
I studied trading at the Binguru site. There I learned a lot of new and interesting things and not just about trading.
And what quality of knowledge? Did you apply them in practice? I just think it's too young a profession and here without its own bumps on the head can not do
Activity: 182
July 18, 2018, 02:59:05 AM
It is extremely hard to get the hang of exchanging today, however it's most likely difficult to do it, since exchanging is my business, I can't help suspecting that dealers are conceived by them exceptionally hard to wind up, yet in the event that you have an incredible want, at that point everything is construct just in light of understanding.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 02:58:54 AM
There are many ways to learn about trade, you can watch video lessons on YouTube. It's best that someone from your friend who is involved in the trade will give you some lessons and you can also engage in a trading community.
Activity: 336
July 18, 2018, 02:54:09 AM
I studied trading at the Binguru site. There I learned a lot of new and interesting things and not just about trading.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
July 18, 2018, 02:52:13 AM
There are a lot of available sources of learning in the internet better to read as many as you can before starting trading.but for cryptotrading,this forum is really good source for every kind of informations.
Activity: 238
July 18, 2018, 02:50:49 AM
There are such a large number of spots where you can learn just the fundamental thing of exchanging, you can learn on Google, YouTube and furthermore on Bitcoin exchanging string. Here you can take in the nuts and bolts as it were. In the wake of getting fundamental information begin exchanging little scale and with the progression of time you will get certainty.
Activity: 322
July 18, 2018, 02:46:57 AM
I am also a newbie and i learn from youtube videos and google search. You also can learn via google and just simply type cryptocurrency trading for beginners. Then you can see enough blog articles related to the crypto. Further youtube is the best platform to learn about cryptocurrency for newcomers. There are so many youtube videos and you can learn everything via that videos. This is the procedure i follow to learn trading.
Activity: 233
July 18, 2018, 02:14:11 AM
for now you can learn to trade on multiple platforms and in social media even on youtube also I see a lot of tutorial trading so you better do not be lazy to learn, read and then try.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
July 18, 2018, 01:45:56 AM
YouTube will be a good place to go to, I'm sure it has many videos you can learn trading from. But remember to read the comments in each video and also do your own research, don't just believe in anything you hear or watch.
Also check babypips they have good trading tutorials for not just crypto but also fx. The best way to be very effective is to practice while you learn, but do this using a very small and insignificant amount from your trading account in order not to lose out on your investments through mistakes.
Activity: 71
July 17, 2018, 12:10:37 PM
Real learning can still be learned. things that need to be done or in the know is that trading requires a lot of experience. theory does not really matter to me. we must be able in any market situation.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 12:00:45 PM
There are many tutorials on YouTube (e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85NId-qJr5o), you can also read this forum to get some tips and recommendations on daily trading.
July 17, 2018, 05:41:00 AM
The social media has helped a lot in passing vital onfomation that can help guide upcoming traders to trading in the right way
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
July 16, 2018, 12:19:06 AM
trading is a risk-buying activity
if you want to find the best teacher in trading, you should share your experience in the world of crypto
That way, you will get the goal you mean
and if you believe in others, do not ever put great hope, so that you do not feel great regret too
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 16, 2018, 12:14:05 AM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.

I know that there's a step in this forum. all you want to know have in here, nust read and read and find the topic you want to learn. because when I am newbie, I've only read in this forum. but for suggestion to be a good trader or hoe to do good trading then the important thing you must have is the patience. yeah, being a trader is very difficult. you need to agree in each side.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 16, 2018, 12:11:20 AM
The first thing you need to decide when going to trade in the digital coin market is your attitude at the time of investing. Do you want to make money quickly? Do you think that digital coins are the future and holding them in the long run is the best option? By understanding the time period of your investment, you can find out which trading strategy is more suitable for your needs. If you're someone who thinks that digital coins could be worth millions of dollars someday, then you'll probably stick with long-term trading strategies. If you only intend to profit from difital coin price movements, it is perfect if you use short-term trading strategies.
I know that there's a step in this forum. all you want to know have in here, nust read and read and find the topic you want to learn. because when I am newbie, I've only read in this forum. but for suggestion to be a good trader or hoe to do good trading then the important thing you must have is the patience. yeah, being a trader is very difficult. you need to agree in each side.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 12:08:44 AM
The first thing you need to decide when going to trade in the digital coin market is your attitude at the time of investing. Do you want to make money quickly? Do you think that digital coins are the future and holding them in the long run is the best option? By understanding the time period of your investment, you can find out which trading strategy is more suitable for your needs. If you're someone who thinks that digital coins could be worth millions of dollars someday, then you'll probably stick with long-term trading strategies. If you only intend to profit from difital coin price movements, it is perfect if you use short-term trading strategies.
Activity: 39
July 16, 2018, 12:02:43 AM
you can seek it on youtube channel or google look. there is a great deal of learning material that you can get from different references incorporating into numerous strings in this gathering.

exchange requires understanding, at that point you should endeavor to discover it
July 15, 2018, 04:30:30 AM
source in many social media, especially on youtube we can get information about trading. and there are many more knowledge materials that you can get from various references including in many threads in this forum. trade requires experience, then you should try to find it. do not be lazy to find information yes
Pages:
Jump to: