Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 25. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 09:35:57 AM
There is a lot of ways to learn trading you can ask some people who are already trading and also you can read some trading tips in some website or maybe you can watch some of it from youtube as well but it is better to gather information before doing trading
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 09:33:07 AM
Where you can learn it is your companion who will tell you what you should learn as well as how you will train them what you lack and the knowledge you need. retrain
or you can learning in youtube,,,
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
July 14, 2018, 09:30:40 AM
There are so many ways to learn how to trade wisely and to have some best strategies,you can search it through you tube,google,and even here at the forum. But,always remember that you need to have a lot of patience while doing trading,maybe you will experience sometimes become lose or be rewarded more than your expectations.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 09:28:42 AM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.

just put a words on google search or youtube about "How to trade cryptocurrencies"
and you will found a thousands web and video tutorial about how to trade cryptocurrencies
personally i learn about trade from google and youtube
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 09:20:32 AM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

You can find it all in YouTube with a tutorial from newbie to advance. Also can search what exchanges you want as many crypto bloggers had doing trading in live broadcast.  
Activity: 490
July 14, 2018, 09:17:29 AM
Speaking of brokers, today they very often do really good trainings, but very often this is not true and as usual people bring their money to these institutions that do not guarantee you profit.
Activity: 207
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 14, 2018, 09:14:39 AM
Have a look at some of the older more professional websites that talk about trading stocks or forex, the principles are mostly the same.
Activity: 322
July 14, 2018, 09:09:17 AM
Hello forumites,

I suggest you find some videos on youtube, choose wisely as some videos are a total bulls**t. Choose author the one with most followers and you can download metatrader (most forex websites have them) or find some other platform, for demo account, that will be very useful to see if you got lessons right and try your skills. I must warn you, trading is not that easy as it seems and can be very risky.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
July 14, 2018, 09:04:07 AM
I think many sources that we can make reference to learn trading, and I think the best way to learn trading is with video, please visit youtube then we will easily understand about trading.
Activity: 27
July 14, 2018, 08:55:39 AM
I learned alot from youtube movies follow some big players and you get a lot of knowledge
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 08:54:19 AM
Follow some group and take attention on the people who created that group. If they give away all signals and they don't want money back. It's him, find information and follow him or find a teacher who won in this market. Pay a little fee and learn from them
Activity: 121
July 14, 2018, 08:48:20 AM
You can learn trading with your family...in your family some one is exchange and doing bussiness it is the best way to learn trading....and there are many lots of vidoes on you tube...and you learn trading for experts traders...you should analysis...byt some times experts are also gain loss...but it is happen because it isca market...
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
July 14, 2018, 06:19:38 AM
There are several sites that you can get information about bitcoin and crypto market. Bitcointalk forum and reddit are 2 of them. You can also join telegram groups and follow conversations there.
Activity: 238
July 14, 2018, 06:19:25 AM
Hello forumites,

I suggest to have research on youtube there are lots of tutorial there and also try to research also in google  there are many websites to read, you can get here more learnings/knowledge before you go on trading.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 06:12:05 AM
Knowledge as in any other field always brings a certain benefit and all successful traders try to learn something useful every day. For example I like to learn about techniques which can help to calculate days of trend reversal and levels of resistance and support, like techniques of William Gann, Bradley Cowan. Someone is based on classical prediction - Elliot waves, someone on the mathematical model - nonlinear fractal analysis, but there are those who trade on the indicators.
Activity: 210
July 14, 2018, 05:36:13 AM
you can search it on youtube channel or google search. there is a lot of knowledge material that you can get from various references including in many threads in this forum.trade requires experience, then you should try to find it
Activity: 518
July 14, 2018, 05:23:03 AM
I learn trading online in an online article and in YouTube tutorials by reading and watching to it. And I think you can also learn from it to make you a better trader in this field just like me. I think you better also try that to train yourself in trading this year for a better earnings of a good amount of profit just like what I earned last year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
July 14, 2018, 05:17:37 AM
YouTube will be a good place to go to, I'm sure it has many videos you can learn trading from. But remember to read the comments in each video and also do your own research, don't just believe in anything you hear or watch.
Activity: 278
July 14, 2018, 05:08:30 AM
There are many free resources, however, there are very few who take them seriously and apply to practicals fully.

1. Trading View
2. Coinigy
3. BabyPips
4. YouTube videos - there are many experts who give tutorials for free and try help people who want to learn

Hope this helps!
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 05:03:23 AM
There are many video tutorials on the youtube. If you going to trade it is better to get more experience with that. Unless you may face more losses.
Pages:
Jump to: