Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 26. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
July 14, 2018, 04:09:08 AM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
Unfortunately, nothing will give you experience more than your own mistakes in trading, For starters, I would advise you to study what volumes and types of markets are.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 04:04:38 AM
Hello there and Welcome.

I feel that the most ideal approach to learn is learn fundamental exchanging at first( un-identified with bitcoin) on the grounds that you have considerably more data to acquire from the web in the event that you scan for a more worldwide term.

After you have an inclination that you have a fundamental information about exchanging, at that point you should attempt to find out about bitcoin-related exchanging( additionally finding out about high-hazard exchanges would do likewise, as digital forms of money exchanges are checked to be high hazard venture).

You can experience Economics area at this discussion to discover data about particular exchanges identified with cryptographic forms of money, this data can be extremely useful at times.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 13, 2018, 02:34:32 PM
n such a market it is better to ask where it is better to do trading, but is it worth it to do? The market is now unpredictable, you can make a lot of mistakes. I prefer now for a while generally less engaged in ICO and trading, since most such actions only bring losses to such a market ...
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 02:24:59 PM
If you want to learning, There are many tutorial on internet about how to learn trade. You can search it on youtube channel or google search. also you should study the psychology of trading and risk management.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
July 13, 2018, 02:24:39 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.

You are right, you wont see here a lot of qulaity traiding discussions.
I can suggest a good site where to research traiding suggestions and opinions, it is tradingview.com
Hope it helps Smiley
Activity: 93
July 13, 2018, 02:20:37 PM
Watching videos on youtube can help you a lot and also reading some articles can use as primary reviewer also for learning trading.
Another thing is reading on forum and asking some experienced when it comes on trading can help you also to become more successful on tradings.
But dont held back if you dont understand it so early.
It will take some time to understand in fully brained.
Activity: 28
July 13, 2018, 01:35:33 PM
Others like youtube channel may help you also learning about how to trade. Invest time for it so you learn a lot and in there you can gather useful information.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 08:19:40 AM
Well, I usually recommend to get some info from resources like Investopedia, Steemit orCryptocurrencyFacts... But as far as author asked for some video materials, I think that it’s better for to check some trustworthy tutorial videos. I guess you can find it yourself, even on youtube.
And I know that it not what you asked, but maybe you should pay attention on online courses - https://medium.com/quick-code/top-10-online-courses-to-learn-about-cryptocurrency-in-2018-1486628655b5.
Activity: 43
July 12, 2018, 08:03:12 AM
There are so many videos in youtube that teaching you on how to do trading in basic and on pro trading
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 07:47:15 AM
If you want to participate in ICO, you can refer to ICODROPS.
If you want to learn about technology, you can do so at this forum.
If you want to know the information of each token, you can find it in gtihub
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
July 12, 2018, 07:40:14 AM
You can learn via you tube by watching a video about trading and how to trade, google, and anything social media. Talk with more experienced people
Activity: 140
July 12, 2018, 05:49:59 AM
I think if you want to learn about cryptocurrency trading then the best way is, first you may start knowledge about crypto market on the internet and you can start your journey in crypto market with small trading. Hope you will be achive top level in crypto trading.
Activity: 106
July 12, 2018, 05:47:01 AM
Google will know you, haha. In fact, there are many ways to understand this knowledge. For example, you can get a lot of knowledge by browsing content in this forum. There are many tutorial videos on youtube that you can learn.
Activity: 68
July 12, 2018, 05:43:08 AM
Investopedia is good to learn the basics, youtube aswell.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
July 12, 2018, 05:42:46 AM
Trading is important part of crypto , and I understand why so many people want to learn trading nowadays. I know some of youtube blogers/traders have a trading lessons , but I'm not sure is it professional education or not . It costs a hundred dollars per lesson , so I think you can try to analyze information found in google by yourself , and if you won't be satisfied with results you might want to take a lessons after that. Ш really suggest you to try to find required information in google , because there are tons of information you need , which you can get for free , only spending part of your time .
Activity: 28
July 12, 2018, 05:40:20 AM
in my opinion You can just search the Internet. there are many videos on treading.. You can watch video lessons on YouTube. this is the best way how to treading... 2nd way of treading.. It is best if someone from your friends who is engaged in trading will give you a few lessons.. that's how everyone learn treading...
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 04:38:50 AM
You can learn from anywhere or anything about trading but it's better you get professional so you don't waste resources. Search YouTube for some professional training on trading.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
July 12, 2018, 04:12:00 AM
Here first step: https://icoguide.com/en/crypto-trading-compare compare trading platforms, find out differences between them, it is important thing to know.
Activity: 45
July 12, 2018, 04:06:39 AM
Check out Babypips for free lessons to get you started
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
July 11, 2018, 11:51:41 PM
There are many YouTube channels for trading
I think you should follow more than one channel
 so you can choose the best one
Pages:
Jump to: