Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 27. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 04:05:48 AM
Google is your friend  , you can make use of  it to make your research and also watch YouTube videos to easy learning.
Activity: 140
July 12, 2018, 03:58:34 AM
in my opinion, if you can find channels on YouTube regarding cryptocurrency. You can also search on google. Different videos are provided there. In fact, there are some videos that will show you the right way to invest and through which your coins can earn more profit. Of course, they will not tell you all the knowledge, therefore, we have to learn from YouTube ourselves.

Activity: 166
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 12, 2018, 03:58:04 AM
There are not so many variants to learn it, but as I know new books about crypto and blockchain have been established. So you can read them, talk with more experienced people or chat here.
Activity: 124
July 12, 2018, 03:56:27 AM
I have a look at loads of places, friends, on the website..vv however I just like the maximum is to examine them on youtube, because right here many human beings percentage the fact and feature illustrations, assist me visualize better communicating knowledge of the instructor.
Activity: 45
July 12, 2018, 03:35:03 AM
Start to watch videos on youtube on it there are a lot of good material which will give you a lead on how to start trading. It helps a lot in taking off especially you said you prefer visual materials.
Activity: 112
July 11, 2018, 11:47:56 PM
I learned from youtube, and some blogs about trading. besides that I was guided by my friend several times, after which I study and do it myself. and now I start trading myself.
Activity: 114
July 11, 2018, 11:45:40 PM
If you know how to used your computer and internet then it is easy for you all you have to do is google it or search it on youtube, you can learn trading by your self if you're really interested, i learn trading from youtube then i try it myself, it is hard at first then it can carry on if you do trading time to time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 11, 2018, 12:07:16 PM
There is a large number of online consultations and trainings on cryptotrading in the Internet space, both paid and free. So the main thing is your desire  Wink
Activity: 65
July 11, 2018, 12:05:25 PM
there are some basis chanel on youtube about trading for your first step of learning. if you have some friends who know trading, thats fast way to learn throught watch and practice. Book is also good resource to studying.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
July 11, 2018, 12:02:32 PM
There are some sites like tradimo, where you can find a lot of info. But i should say, that you have to find your own strategy.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 12:00:41 PM
In telegram there are many chats of traders in which they share their experience. You can find both paid and free chats. Try to start from there.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
July 11, 2018, 11:38:50 AM
There are lots of tutorials on how to use an exchange’s interface, but none of them could teach you how to trade. Some traders sell old strategies which will not work in current market conditions, so you can only learn how to trade yourself.
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 10:17:06 AM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
Welcome to our community. Trading business is a critical term in here you will be gainer or loser but i you have good strategy you will be gainer so at first you need to develop your trading strategy. Before making a trade you should keep in mind that you will be gainer or loser so you have kept patience in critical situation and also need the update news of your traded token. Reading and knowing the updated news are the best way for learning trade.
Activity: 85
July 11, 2018, 10:06:41 AM
actually for now we can learn to trade by looking at all that on youtube or google, actually the teacher Investment, Economic time, investopedia. Epic Research is also a financial advisory company that provides better guidance on trading.
Activity: 140
July 11, 2018, 09:52:57 AM
Trading and investment can be learned with many of the sources available like books, internet and there are some courses available too.But in my opinion the way it can be learn with the experience so I would suggest try to invest minimum amount first. And simultaneously try to get some fundamental and technical knowledge which is the big part of this money game. Basically the trading means science of demand and supply. Once you understand the science, profits are all yours. You can also go through the website www.chartsformoney@gmail.com for learning more about chart patterns.
Activity: 224
July 11, 2018, 09:51:20 AM
You can specify first where the market you will use.
then the market usually there is a guide on how to transact. usually on the support menu
Activity: 164
July 11, 2018, 09:45:49 AM
To learn about crypto or trading is not hard but there are some factors you have to put into consideration
You must have passion for it, don't go into trading because of money alone.
You must be a person that exercise patience alot because the market won't be green always
 So after these two factors you can learn trading from your friends, or from from different forums (bitcointalk)
Or by joining groups on telegram.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
July 11, 2018, 09:44:09 AM
different forum of crypto currency finance gives of reference as how newbies to work on decision of expends as managing tasks with works of trading with the exchange market, to follows of one on strategy as best to match with customs of personal details of technical competence with the preference.
Activity: 490
July 11, 2018, 09:40:58 AM
You can start your training through a demo account, on some exchanges there is similar. This is a whole psychological story, when people use a demo account, and in the end it turns out that they worked on real accounts.
Activity: 170
July 11, 2018, 09:37:59 AM
The best way to learn is from your friend by doing it. I know we can learn from internet, and i think it is too much scam so be careful. Why friend..?? Because they can teach us very very detail, what to do, how to invest, how to but or sell and many more. And you can learn from yourself, i mean you need your intuition.
Pages:
Jump to: