Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 29. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production
July 11, 2018, 02:22:36 AM
If you have the basic then you can go learn technical analysis right away but if you are completely new then you should buy a book that cover the basic or trading or learn from various websites. It will take a lot of time until you can understand TA and implement what you've learned so make sure you have the will to learn.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
July 11, 2018, 02:20:56 AM
I was recommended by a friend to learn trading at the following website http://www.cryptoacademy.us but I am not interested in the look of the website user, you can try it.
Jlv
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
July 11, 2018, 02:20:47 AM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
Make a deeply research on google and try to watched on youtube, there are many tutorials that you can search there and try also to ask also those people or your friend who had already experiences in trading so that they can give advise you very well.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 02:19:55 AM
according to this, There are many related materials and teaching videos on youtube and google, and many people in forums have provided effective investment advice. and many of them also do not tell everything so you should try or learn by yourself. I am sure you can.

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 02:18:23 AM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

I think there are many guides online that always provide the latest information about crypto currency and many question and answer forums that have been provided I think that's a bit of my opinion
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 02:16:58 AM
There are lots of tutorials on youtube and google if you search for it, but its a best thing that you joined here because there are people's here that has a deep understanding about trading or PRO's on trading you can search on youtube and google but you can also get an advise to this forum because it will help you a lot to lower your risk in trading.
that's right, because cryptocurrency is well known all over the world then many youtube channels are creating topics about learning cryptocurrency trading, and you can search the knowledge in this forum with a lot of reading.
Activity: 107
Merit: 36
July 11, 2018, 02:13:54 AM
Hello forumites,

Looking at the video is also a good idea. But I learned to trade from a telegram group where a lot of people who want to learn also do trading.
Activity: 55
July 11, 2018, 02:12:57 AM
Real learning can still be learned. things that need to be done or in the know is that trading requires a lot of experience. theory does not really matter to me. we must be able in any market situation. You need to do some consultation from the experienced ones.
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
July 11, 2018, 01:59:06 AM
There are lots of tutorials on youtube and google if you search for it, but its a best thing that you joined here because there are people's here that has a deep understanding about trading or PRO's on trading you can search on youtube and google but you can also get an advise to this forum because it will help you a lot to lower your risk in trading.
Activity: 95
July 11, 2018, 01:55:40 AM
I think that the most optimal way is self-education. Now there are enough books that will teach you all possible options. Well, your own experience can not be canceled. I did just that and now I do not regret it.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
July 10, 2018, 02:39:35 PM
reading on this forum will allow you to learn the basics on how to trade. You have to have a good strategy and good instinct to make a profit. True trade demands more time and effort than investment. Try and take advantage of this opportunity to read and learn.
Activity: 196
July 10, 2018, 02:37:23 PM
Topгoвлe нaдo yчитьcя y пpoфeccиoнaлoв , зaтeм нyжeн oпыт , тopгoвыe cтpaтeгии и мнoгoe дpyгoe.
Я yчилacь y Ивaнa Кoвaля -Зaйцeвa. Учeники дoвoльны.
Oднaкo ceйчac зaнимaюcь бayнти.
Activity: 171
July 10, 2018, 02:33:55 PM
Before buying paid trading courses, watch various videos on the topic on youtube. Please note that the cryptocurrency market has its own specifics that you need to take into account.
Activity: 44
July 10, 2018, 02:26:08 PM
It depends in the market you want to consider trading. There are a lot of available sources of learning in the internet better to read as many as you can before starting trading.
Activity: 196
July 10, 2018, 11:40:27 AM
try to search Investopedia, trading 212, CryptoCred on twitter. I've joined a community and groupchat where I've learned on how to apply technical analysis, so you should go to youtube and know the best and effective indicators.
Activity: 136
July 10, 2018, 11:37:39 AM
Many tutorials can help you to learn trading. You can search in internet and practice them. Choose good and suitable strategy for you in demo account first.
Activity: 378
July 10, 2018, 11:33:45 AM
I think we do not need to focus on this forum just to get as much information as possible about trading in crypto. Various articles and the like have sprung up in and can help you in enhancing your knowledge and knowledge. But, indeed this forum becomes a major point, and also should be able to reproduce its practice as well. Because this forum is the center of attention and also the guidelines.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
July 10, 2018, 09:20:52 AM
Well, you can learn trading on exchanges, on your real experience with profit and losses.
Another way is to find proficient trader and ask him to help you with market vision.
Activity: 76
July 10, 2018, 09:17:24 AM
I think that the most optimal way is self-education. Now there are enough books that will teach you all possible options. Well, your own experience can not be canceled. I did just that and now I do not regret it.
Activity: 120
July 10, 2018, 08:21:28 AM
In my opinion, Bitcoin forum is a good source to learn trading. There are many video tutorial on internet about crypto trading. You can also get some idea about crypto trading from experienced peoples.
Pages:
Jump to: