Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 28. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 09:32:07 AM
Find a coach and learn his steps or you can use trading platform like covesting or e-toro, so there are plenty of possibilities to learn trading. The best advise is just start trading and execute orders.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 09:31:12 AM
in the crypto project Socratus there everything is possible
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 11, 2018, 09:29:57 AM
You can find many useful literature and courses  in Internet. The most of he are free. And do not forget about professional courses. They will help you to customize your knowledge.

Why pay for professional course when you can pretty much find the same lessons for free? Youtube offers a lot of free trading tutorials with done even teaching advanced market reading. It takes time though so you have to invest time in it
Activity: 28
July 11, 2018, 08:40:41 AM
you can learn trading in bitcoin by cryptocurrencies. Taking part in bounties you could got coins and after that you have to sale them to take profit. buying and selling altcoins is known as trading. A good trader should know the scheme of market upflows. A good trader do not sell coins in loss.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Zichain
July 11, 2018, 08:36:55 AM
You can find many useful literature and courses  in Internet. The most of he are free. And do not forget about professional courses. They will help you to customize your knowledge.
Activity: 484
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 08:33:23 AM
You can study trade anywhere, be it online classes, blogs or YTB videos. But that is just the basics, and you need to experience so I recommend you spend small amounts of money to participate in trading to find an experience for yourself, this is great for you.
Activity: 199
July 11, 2018, 08:30:49 AM
My personal experience while learning to trade Cryptocurrency, I look it up on google and youtube. there are a lot of tutorials trading cryptocurrency, and from various sources. because I have no friends who can explain directly about how to trade Crypto, finally I searched for myself. new if I really do not understand I ask people who I think understand and can be in trust. the rest, I learn more on youtube.
Activity: 238
July 11, 2018, 08:24:34 AM
If you want to make money in the crypto money world, you should experience it.
You must try to make money. You can not learn to make money without losing money. This is a rule.
You should learn to make the right moves at the right time.
Activity: 140
July 11, 2018, 08:20:06 AM
i think you should start looking for videos on YouTube and see how it works the study of graphs and all and once you have the basics try looking at various trading platforms and try to get hold of the graphs
Activity: 560
July 11, 2018, 06:36:37 AM
First of all, there is a lot of valuable information on this forum, then there are millions of articles about trading in internet and videos on Youtube channel. The main challenge is to find good ones.

Agrees that you need to source some information on the internet because here people only speak about the result. No perspective information about crypto world is posted here. Everyone must look it for yourself personally.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
July 11, 2018, 05:55:33 AM

Well, if you want to document yourself from PDF files, you have to search google. I think it will also help you and the videos on youtube, where there are many exciting tutorials, explained in detail. Use your keywords to find them. Anyway, you can also use the bitcointalk forum to learn from the experience of others.
Activity: 448
“A decentralized registry for unique assets”
July 11, 2018, 05:36:12 AM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
there are many tutorial on internet about how to learn about trading you just need to google it and there many tutorial on youtube how to trade and how to use indicators and technical analysis and also in this forum you can learn a lot in here.

agree with you..... then you can analyze the chart by your self so you can check up price and down price daily
so when the coins down price you can buy it and sell at high price (ussually you see in the market)
I also think so, you need to start with textbooks or YouTube, and then just try and apply your knowledge, only so you can gain experience and be able to act according to the situation.
Activity: 70
July 11, 2018, 05:16:51 AM
I the best way to learn trading in my opinion is through those who have various experiences or veterans and then add the internet research for a solid foundation and more examples.
Activity: 124
July 11, 2018, 03:54:07 AM
It is difficult to learn trading, it is more experience than knowledge
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 03:53:01 AM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Maybe you can learn trading in the trading forum section here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0
But still you must directly experiencing trading in the market by yourself. Later you will know the price trend of the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 03:03:47 AM
There are so many tutorial out there, from google, youtube, and so many ways. But i think you need friend or sibling who have invested their money on crypto, you can learn from them, because when you learn from internet it is little bit hard to understand, and it is little bit easy to learn from out friend.
Activity: 619
July 11, 2018, 02:42:36 AM
Hello forumites,

there are many tutorial on internet about how to learn about trading you just need to google it and there many tutorial on youtube how to trade and how to use indicators and technical analysis and also in this forum you can learn a lot in here.

agree with you..... then you can analyze the chart by your self so you can check up price and down price daily
so when the coins down price you can buy it and sell at high price (ussually you see in the market)
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 11, 2018, 02:39:55 AM
IF you want to be a trader someday there are many threads here that giving their strategy on how you can you start in the world of trading you can also watch some videos in youtube for you to know on what is trading and how it is work
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 02:36:53 AM
On the off chance that you need to learn independent from anyone else, at that point be set up to spend a great deal of your extra time on it. Youtube has a considerable measure of business preparing recordings. And afterward you require a long practice. In any case, it's less demanding to pay cash and complete the courses, which are some at this point.
Activity: 84
July 11, 2018, 02:30:33 AM
Learn the basics by yourself
and watch some tutorials in youtube

Here's my favorite channel in regards to crypto trading,
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCatR7nWbYrkVXdxXb4cGXw
Pages:
Jump to: