Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 30. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 08:14:58 AM
Yes can search on youtube channel or google search. there is a lot of knowledge material that you can get from various references including in many threads in this forum. trade requires experience, then you should try to find it.
Activity: 163
July 10, 2018, 05:46:42 AM
I have ever asked someone to teach me trading, but all he wanted is make me his referral and then run. Fuck!
Activity: 42
July 10, 2018, 05:43:24 AM
There are so many videos in youtube that teaching you on how to do trading in basic and on pro trading all you have to do is search a keyword (crypto trading) and you can watch it.
Activity: 46
July 10, 2018, 05:41:31 AM
You can learn trading by entering into the different trading sites , where in your instructed to do the following steps in trading business , there are a lot of things you must learn in trading ,so be careful with your works and be patient enough , have an expanded mind to clarify things in trading.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 01:45:18 AM
I know a goodwhere that you can improve  your trading skill, open your browser and write "google.com"
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
July 10, 2018, 01:44:04 AM
You can read investopedia to learn about the basic about trading and once you are already familiar with the words then you can move to learn technical analysis, this one will take a lot of time and you can learn it from books and YouTube, don't forget to always practice your TA because you'll forget it if you don't use it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 10, 2018, 01:33:44 AM
There are many places and many ways to learn how to trade cryptocurrency, you can start by searching on the internet using google search engine many sites are there that can help you but it requires your effort to study.
Activity: 133
July 10, 2018, 01:19:12 AM
To learn trading has been made simple. You can learn  it at the comfort of your zone. To learn trading in this forum might be somehow difficult unless you give yourself some patience. Nevertheless, you can also download some tutorial videos from YouTube on how to trade. Moreso, if there is any seminar organize in your area don't hesitate to attend, that could be the easiest way to learn trading
brand new
Activity: 0
July 09, 2018, 11:49:35 AM
If you want to learn about trading and its techniques, this forum would be a great help. You just have to be patient in reading the threads here especially the threads about trading.
Activity: 70
July 10, 2018, 12:06:37 AM
If you want to learn about trading and its techniques, this forum would be a great help. You just have to be patient in reading the threads here especially the threads about trading.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 12:12:36 PM
I can only support people who tell you that it's not easy, learning to trade is very important, but it's very expensive, I think that now you need a lot of money for your future mistakes. Trading is taught in practice.
Activity: 42
July 09, 2018, 12:09:22 PM
Many trading tutorials are found on google or youtube and you need to have friends to learn from each other trading. requires patience and precision to start trading.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 11:57:40 AM
Try to learn trading through famous sites such as forex trading or the like. If you want to stay easy to learn via android apps. Try downloading forex on android and there you can learn how to trade properly so that no one step. and do not forget to use this forum as a reference source in finding what we need, or you can discuss with members here.
Activity: 365
July 09, 2018, 08:14:40 AM
I believe that the best price to learn about trading is on the internet and youtube. You can surf through the internet and you will find related topics to trading, read carefully and jot down all necessary points and then search on youtube for tutorial videos to broaden your knowledge from what you have read and then put them into practice with very little amount of some funds that you have and the more you do this, the better you become with trading.
Activity: 295
July 09, 2018, 08:14:19 AM
I think i learned in trading in my own research and like search in google and read a new about trading then i try trade in trading site buy low sell high.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 09, 2018, 08:11:10 AM
In my opinion are there two main sources to learn trading: using Tradingview and looking at tutorial videos on Youtube about trading. This two sources can help you to do it better as trader, but do not forget that every trade who you make help you with gaining your experience.
Activity: 8
July 09, 2018, 08:10:06 AM
I think if you want to learn trading.you can take the information from internet. On the internet there always all the answer of your questions .
Activity: 218
July 09, 2018, 08:09:39 AM
I study a lot of places, friends, on the website..vv But I like the most is to learn them on youtube, because here many people share the truth and have illustrations, help me visualize better communicating knowledge of the instructor.
Activity: 308
bridgex.network
July 09, 2018, 08:09:12 AM
Even if you pass training courses, you can`t immediately trade well. In any case, practice is needed for several months. The Technical Analysis does not work in cryptocurrencies. You need to monitor the volume of trading and manipulation of whales. Buy on the rumor - sell on the news.
Activity: 490
July 09, 2018, 08:07:01 AM
There are a lot of youtube channels and writing information about it. Also you can find information on this forum.
Pages:
Jump to: