Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best anonymous coin to buy for long term? - page 13. (Read 6070 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Zencash and Zcoin
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Decentralized Digital Billboards
I vote other because I did not find Zcoin in the poll
Zcoin worth considering because the price is still cheap and and lately Zcoin has been listed in several big exchanges
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
Zcash are well established
ZenCash are more powefull (securenode is comming)
Verge is more focused on secure communication (and have a huge community)

and I think LuxCoin could be a great outsider
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Definitely Monero is the best and most trusted altcoin right now. Zcash is the 2nd best cause of its said bugs. I am also hyped for Verge as their development team is working hard, doing good job.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Which is the best anonymous coin to buy for long term?

Definitely monero because it has been around for longer than ZCash and in my opinion a lot better in terms of the community and development than ZCash. Plus ZCash has demonstrated that its price is not durable, while monero has maintained its price above 0.01 BTC for a year now.

Monero's community as i've mentioned is actually quite anti-hype.

That's why you see steady growth with XMR, compared to other hype coins.
Activity: 770
Bazinga!
only Monero is my choice because it has proven to be much more stable and with good rises which stay up after they happen.
other altcoins have had much wilder pump and dumps and they are much younger which means they may not have such a good future specially since a good anonymous altcoin like monero is around and is used. so many of the others also have issues with their anonymity which makes them not such good options either.
Activity: 686
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
My vote is Zcash. More corporate and professional than the other. It will only be better if they take out the Windows wallet.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
monero and Zcash is the best anonymous coin
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Zencash, Nav n Cloak
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Which is the best anonymous coin to buy for long term?
Pages:
Jump to: