Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best anonymous coin to buy for long term? - page 12. (Read 6032 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I am going to pick both monero and deeponion. I don't see why only one can dominate long term i mean look at btc and ltc, look at eth and neo etc. There's room for more than just one.

I agree with you that there is room for then one in crypto often times you see multiple coins at the same thing succeed. That being said I will take deeponion #1 and monero a close #2 but realistically nobody has a future

ball we are some goofballs guessing it up Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
yeh i like the look of hush and do mine it when the diff drops. but for me it has to be Deeponion with whats planned for it
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
DeepOnion bros
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
HUSH, of course for long term, think of zencash but much more innovative and better.
Activity: 597
ZOIN (ZOI)
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
This is a very limited poll

Perhaps it should have a few more options to choose from like Dash, Bytecoin, PIVX, Navcoin, ZCoin or even Hush
Activity: 994
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
i will choose Zcash, because this is the best anonymous coin
with permissionless cryptocurrency that can fully protect the privacy of transactions using zero-knowledge cryptography
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
SPECTREcoin
Follow xspec
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
I am going to pick both monero and deeponion. I don't see why only one can dominate long term i mean look at btc and ltc, look at eth and neo etc. There's room for more than just one.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
HUSH
SPECTRECOIN (XSPEC)
zoin

very cheap price now. EXCELLENT PERSPECTIVES. With the advent of these coins on other exchanges, growth will be 10,000%
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Nav coin, simply because it is so undervalued for what is brings and will bring to the table. Once they finalize their anonymous Dapps it will skyrocket.
cau
Activity: 156
Surprisingly one person spoke about XSpec but there are 5 people voted for it, almost everyone spoke about XMR but only 4 votes
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Monero is the best one if you are looking to join a 100% private system, there is no way that your coins can be tracked just like it happens with bitcoin, you have an anonymous chain with monero and it is impossible to track the funds, and you dont even need a mixer in order to use them safely.
Deeponion is just an airdrop coin, i would not suggest anyone to invest in this one, because it is risky and you can get them for free just by wearing a signature.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
I would say Monero. It's more stable and will dominate the market in this area.
Activity: 280
Hi. I would say Nav Coin. zencash got the push from the palmbeachreport and took off, lets see if the deliver. I would say Nav  coin could be the second monero.

Cheers
Activity: 420
only Monero is my choice because it has proven to be much more stable and with good rises which stay up after they happen.
other altcoins have had much wilder pump and dumps and they are much younger which means they may not have such a good future specially since a good anonymous altcoin like monero is around and is used. so many of the others also have issues with their anonymity which makes them not such good options either.

Exactly, Monero will be the best option within those things. Zcash maybe is a good one too, but the rest is not trusted for me. Monero and Zcash has already created their communities around their project. And they have also strong investors, especially Assians behind their blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
If you're looking for a low cap coin that be purchased at a reasonable price, has a proven community behind it and has been around almost a year...
Spectrecoin [xspec] is you best choice.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
For anon, I think ZEN is the best...couple that with the current price and it is IMHO the best investment out of this  lot. Cheesy
Activity: 280
For long-term investment I'd rather Moner and zcash.
Activity: 893
Which is the best anonymous coin to buy for long term?
Monero as the best anounymous coin, if you are getting deeponion from airdrop and just dump them all and then buy the monero as much as you can. that was even better rather than hold your deeponion with very little daily volume trade. and good luck with your poll.
Pages:
Jump to: