Pages:
Author

Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin - page 25. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

For me, bitcoin is still the best to earn huge profit in the cryptocurrency market because many and most of the investors/traders trust bitcoin that is why it became the no.1 cryptocurrency market. As you can see the bitcoin has a large number of a trading volume which means that potential growth will never be a problem.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
In this market it's very risky to buy altcoins. Most of the altcoins dropped for over 90%. If there's another big Bitcoin price drop coming our way they will lose most of the value.

But the gains can be pretty high, I'd wait to see a confirmation that the market is going for a bull run first Smiley It's always a risk.
for me i will choose is bitcoin because Bitcoin is open to everyone and provides an exciting opportunity to delve into an entirely new asset class.nvesting in bitcoin may seem scary, but know that it takes time and effort to understand how Bitcoin works. Bitcoin is open to everyone and provides an exciting opportunity to delve into an entirely new asset class Investing in bitcoin may seem scary, but know that it takes time and effort to understand how Bitcoin works
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
In this market it's very risky to buy altcoins. Most of the altcoins dropped for over 90%. If there's another big Bitcoin price drop coming our way they will lose most of the value.

But the gains can be pretty high, I'd wait to see a confirmation that the market is going for a bull run first Smiley It's always a risk.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I think if you don't have investment experience, I suggest you buy a small amount of cryptocurrency and learn more about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 199
It depends on your capital if your capital is a large amount and then the price of bitcoin is low you should buy bitcoin  but if you dont have enough profit to buy bitcoin you should go to altcoin because there is so many altcoins to buy has a low price and affordable to invest.  
Activity: 126
With all the market turbulence, everybody seems to go for Bitcoin. Makes me worried a little for my holdings. It doesn't seem to be a good idea to go with altcoins as of now. Any suggestion?
Activity: 50
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

Which can earn you a lot:
Invest in altcoin and that means you must choose the best altcoin. You must always check its pump and dump status

Which can earn you a lot: (without too much checking)
Of course BTC. You will just need to know when to hold, buy and sell
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
In my own opinion, you can buy any of them because they all have potentials and it will yeild profit if you make right decisions of altcoin to invest in because there rae so many of them and if you are not careful, you may make invest in a weak coin. If yu have enough spare cash, buy as many bitcoin as you desire and then do a very good research of altcoin to invest in.
Activity: 42
I think you should buy alt in this time of market situation. It is better in too bleak market as current.
Activity: 420
Buy stable coins and bitcoin.The bitcoin dominance index is growing-this indicates high confidence on the part of investors-and therefore a new growth is not far off.
Activity: 30
Altcoin investment is many risky ..
According to me, Bitcoin is invested in Better Altcoin. so you can invest btc
Activity: 130
Both make great investment options really. It just depends on what you prefer and what you are willing to take risks for. Many people think that bitcoin is already too high and there's only little that can be made from it now, while others think that altcoins are way more risky to invest cos they have a higher possibility of failing. For me, I think they are both great choices and if you have enough funds, go for either of them.
Activity: 119
With the current market quite bad for early investors, but I think it is time for investors to fly now should consider, because their prices are down quite strong.
Activity: 149

Why do you advise not to invest now? Cryptocurrency has never been stable compared to Fiat currencies. Bitcoin and Etherium, I advise you to buy now, because the price is decreased compared to the month of may
Activity: 126

I prefer this strategy: buy at least 1 bitcoin, then all other alternative cryptocurrencies.
I think, sooner or later, BTC will anyway beat the market and all other alternative cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 224
bitcoin is the best coin in the cryptocurrency market and so I would invest in it.
copper member
Activity: 210
Both are profitable and better in their place. I suggest you to buy 60% of the paotfolio in Bitcoin and rest in alts. Do not buy more alts auly 3 to 4 alts are enough for investment.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
If my advice is better to buy bitcoin while now the price is down, it is likely that it will rise again like in 2017.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I think best strategy is to make a good diversified portfolio with bitcoin ethereumand others top 20 coins... so risk will become smaller and also correlation with bitcoin will be less
Activity: 31
When it comes to investing in cryptocurrencies, I think bitcoin is still the safest bet. With bitcoin you can be guaranteed that your coins cannot just become worthless overnight, and although there can be sharp surges and price volatility but btc is still the top cryptocurrency.
I will buy bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: