Pages:
Author

Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin - page 26. (Read 4206 times)

phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Buy BTC or ETH now. Or you can also select the coin in the top 10. I think that's the safety measures. Buy other altcoins I was adventurous.

I am agree with getrichquack. Only I would focus only on BTC. ETH is not trustable for me any more
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
I prefer investing in altcoins. because altcoins can grow in price faster than bitcoin.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
In my own opinion, it better holding the two, that is bitcoin and Altcoins. If you want to trade, you can do so with Bitcoin while you can hold altcoins for long. But, you have to make serious research on which to hold as most altcoins are highly volatile.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
This topic is created in May, but at the moment many people are still wondering whether to invest in altcoins or BTC. My advice to you at this time is not to invest but wait for the market to recover and make investment decisions. Because if you invest at the moment, you will lose all the money!
Activity: 152
Merit: 18
There's actually different ways to earn money with cryptocurrency. I assume that you meant by holding your coins. In that case you should buy btc
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
I invest half my money into Bitcoin and the other half into altcoins. You can never predict when or if a coin will pump or not. So it's better to diversify your portfolio and reduce your risk while increasing your profit chances. This way you wont be stuck with one coin.
Activity: 115
Bitcoin would be cool for the long term. However, there are equal opportunities with altcoins, they could be yield reasonable profit within short-term or probably long-term. Do your personal analysis and proceed with your decision. I wish you all the best of luck!

Both altcoins and bitcoin are good to invest so i prefer to choose both and aside from that its safer to invest on it becasue we can really sure that our money invested will earn a big profit.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Bitcoin would be cool for the long term. However, there are equal opportunities with altcoins, they could be yield reasonable profit within short-term or probably long-term. Do your personal analysis and proceed with your decision. I wish you all the best of luck!
Activity: 196
Good altcoins are hard to find, so if yoy want to play safe, always go for bitcoin
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
If you have good amount of capital then id suggest go for bitcoin since it is the most important coin to hold in the current era of cryptocurrency. However if your capital is low then id suggest go for altcoins with lessthan a dollar per coin so that you can have many of it and wait for it to pump hard. Choose wisely on where you will invest.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Need money
Buy BTC or ETH now. Or you can also select the coin in the top 10. I think that's the safety measures. Buy other altcoins I was adventurous.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
You can invest in both bitcoin and altcoin but you need to be more careful when selecting the altcoin you wanted to invest in cause the altcoin market is currently risky to invest in and I will advice to invest in EOS,LCS,BCH and ETH.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Well for me theyre both good bitcoin can be a good investment as well and the altcoin can be a good way to earn as well and also it is up to you wheather you will hold two or single but there is a lot of effort on the altcoin as well
Activity: 252
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

Of course invest in bitcoin will give you more profits rather than in the altcoin because few years later i think the price of bitcoin still higher rather than altcoin. But if you don't have much money, because 1BTC is too expensive, you can buy and invest in altcoin. I suggest you to buy ethereum because the price is more stable and higher rather than another altcoin. Nowadays, ethereum be alternative for people when they want to invest in the crypto's world but can't buy bitcoin. Because of that the demand of ethereum always increase every month.
Activity: 714
There is no BTC in my investment portfolio, but there are a lot of other altcoins. Personally, I prefer this investment strategy, as I see this as a prospect and a good growth in the future. It is better to have a hundred different coins than for the same cost to have 1 BTC.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Everyone should make a conclusion for themselves, because now the world clearly does not yet understand what is on the verge of a new HYIP that will have to happen, but sooner or later you will make this choice.
Activity: 102
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

As far as i know it is better to invest bitcoin as of now. The price of btc really dominates the market if you invest
today you have the chance to get more great profits due to unstoppable price every single day.
Activity: 895
If you have enough spare fiat that you want to invest in cryptocurrency, you can invest in both altcoin and bitcoin because they are profitable as long as you take your time to research and find very potential altcoin to invest in especially those that are good for hold on long or short term.
Activity: 364
Buy bitcoin now because we are getting close to decision of SEC accepting CBOE request for bitcoin ETF . We will see what will happen but my guess is that bitcoin will tank more and alts will get sold for btc and then after there will be transfer to alts from BTC
Activity: 866
both are equally good for us to make investments and generate lots of profits but if you choose altcoin then you have to know the potential of an altcoin because there are so many altcoins that fall that don't even have value after a few months on the market
Pages:
Jump to: