Pages:
Author

Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin - page 27. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
If I were you, I would buy bitcoin. Why? Simply because it is the first crypto currency that was made successful and altcoin was just made after bitcoin. Alts are just relying to bitcoin.
Indeed most people are more interested in buying bitcoin,
because I think the future of bitocin is unquestionable, of course,
but anyway altcoin is also good like ethereum, neo, and eos it is altcoin that has a bright future
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

I see BTC as a “safe bet” and the rest as opporturnities to have better returns than BTC. I seriously believe BTC will end up being the gold of the digital age. Maybe not in its current form, but Rome wasn’t built in a day. Bitcoin were very established and development of technology is well-known . You can earn more profit in bitcoin than altcoins.  You should prefer to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0

Well mate, it depends on what type of investment you want to do. Altcoins and bitcoin have it's own advantages and disadvantages. I think it's  better to buy altcoins with ETH and BTC, by doing this you will increase your BTC & ETH. Now the thing is altcoins are volatile so you need to be careful and have a strong risk management.  BTC has grown 20x in whole year on the contrary people have lost there BTC trading altcoins because during same time period altcoins have gone down drastically. One need to be careful while choosing which altcoin to buy.But ultimately by trading altcoins you will get profit in 2 ways. First, your BTC will go up in quantity. And second, BTC price will go up in FIAT currency.
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO

If you don´t know a lot about cripto, start with the top ten coins, including bitcoin and ether, so you learn about the market before you commit a significan part of your funds into senseless projects.
Activity: 248
If I were you, I would buy bitcoin. Why? Simply because it is the first crypto currency that was made successful and altcoin was just made after bitcoin. Alts are just relying to bitcoin.
Activity: 289
It depends on your pocketbook. If you are rich, invest in BTC. If you are adventurous, try the ICO or trade altcoins.
Activity: 5
The altcoins are dependent upon the bitcoin since bitcoin controls nearly half of the market value and it is more stable than the other cryptocurrencies but you can consider it as only a path into the crypto world because of the fact that the real money lies in investing in the altcoins.
Activity: 70
Altcoins can be a better choice but you need the best decision to choose a good one, with a high potential project. Of course you also need to put an eye to their projects for you to know your next move.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
You have to buy BTC first and trade it with altcoin to increase the amount  of BTC. By doing that you not miss opportunity to make profit from BTC and altcoin , spend more times to learn about trading strategy and management of money and risk. We should be know when bullish trend will starts and when will end and then turn in to bearish. When bearish trend of crypto started sell all your coin in to fiat as soon as possible.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I'd prefer both. Why choose if you can have both. Come think of this, if bitcoin goes down you have altcoins to save you. Plus, people already made money in bitcoin in its early days. Now you have altcoins ready to launch. You profit from altcoins more.

Well in longterm, better choose what will be there in decades to come. (bitcoin)
For me, I choose to buy more bitcoin because it's more popular and the most higher rank in cryptocurrency aside for that this coin is proven that has potential to grow its prices and it was mold to promote in a future for the opportunities purposes.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

depends on your capital in your pocket
absolutely i think better to buy bitcoin and few good altcoin such as ethereum and eos
so, buy both bitcoin and altcoins is good for me
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
I'd prefer both. Why choose if you can have both. Come think of this, if bitcoin goes down you have altcoins to save you. Plus, people already made money in bitcoin in its early days. Now you have altcoins ready to launch. You profit from altcoins more.

Well in longterm, better choose what will be there in decades to come. (bitcoin)
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
For me must better to buy some altcoins because altcoins was have a chance to gained some profit for that since the bitcoin need to wait a long time increase the price maybe it was been a year to wait gained a profit for bitcoin.
x
This defies your capabilities on investing and the intention in buying

If you have limited amount of capital meaning you have no time to spend without earning so you must gi woth altcoins for daytrading though this is riskier than everything her to profit

But if you have enough money to spend for long time and for sure profit though it will takes along waiting,then go for bitcoin ,keep it for years and i assure you will earn good and enoughfor that waiting
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
If I were you I would buy bitcoin because altcoin is just relying on bitcoin. The price of altcoin is just depending on the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin also has the capability to multiply your money.
Activity: 112

I think you should consider bitcoin as safe house as it can save you from all the losses all the time. So see the Bitcoin always gains more weightage when it comes to buying which coins? The bitcoin shovel be invested more than 30% of your total investment into the crypto currency. I usually only buy Bitcoin but if there are any projects which are new and taking heads up then its always great to get them on board. For example, REMME coin is their, IOST, SCL, JNT etc.

These are some of the newly formed coins which I am currently holding. You may wanna refer them from the CMC for more info.

Both are great and nice to buy due to it's low value. Somehow it has a good profit if it will comeback. Low low price of BTC and ETH, holding and be patience everybody.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
To increasing the profit you should buy both, BTC has strong community and some altcoin also hasbeen give the biggest return, like Verge last year. Use portfolio by each 50% , also look in to altcoin that has low market cap and trading volume with strong community, this coin usually possible to give 10 times profit just in amonth.
Activity: 161

It is better to have bitcoin, but a lot of people speculate with altcoins, mainly to get more bitcoin. Be careful with them because they tend to get volatile  so if you are up lock the profits.
for a better past Bitcoin. because for Bitcoin that continues to show an ever-increasing development can bring Bitcoin into a seeded coin with an ever-increasing development and make it a coin with a pretty high profit going forward. with this development able to bring Bitcoin with a coin that is so strong and very capable to be relied upon.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
I would recommend purchasing some altcoins that you've researched and liked the vision of the project.  Also, it is recommended to always own some bitcoins and ethereums as well. 
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
first is what kind on investment are you planning?because if you are referring for short term profiteering i suggest you to buy altcoin,but please be responsible and knowledgeable on what coins to buy because if not for sure you'll be failed ro earn here

And if you are looking for long term investing then nothings better than bitcoin as this is the main currency and will be more valuable as time passes by
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

It is better to have bitcoin, but a lot of people speculate with altcoins, mainly to get more bitcoin. Be careful with them because they tend to get volatile  so if you are up lock the profits.
This is really what I did with my investments I buy Altcoins mainly to get more Bitcoins. Buying Bitcoins these time is good because the price keeps on falling. What I don't like to buy Bitcoin is that it is more expensive compared to cheaper Altcoins on the market. Though Bitcoin investments is way more safer than Altcoins as they are pretty dependent to Bitcoin. A lot of investors prefer Altcoin investment most especially traders. For hodlers Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dash are good coins to have in our wallets. I actually have them before and profits are good with these coins.
Pages:
Jump to: