Pages:
Author

Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin - page 28. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
It is impossible to say which is better - in the future.
What is your time to hodl? 1 week, month, year or longer?
I would suggest the % of BTC is more lower if you longer hodl the coins.
But i'm not sure if it's the right way.
I have only altcoins, because it's my strategy.
for now, Altcoin is better bought. because with its growing development is very capable for us to have it and support it to continue to grow. by buying and holding it can continue to develop it into a highly capable coin for a reliable future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
there is no guarantee that you earn a lot of profit by buying any altcoins or even bitcoin, earning a profit will take time, and you must be knowledgeable first before investing any cryptocurrency. its not being settled by asking anyone of which is better or which is good to invest.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10

It is better to have bitcoin, but a lot of people speculate with altcoins, mainly to get more bitcoin. Be careful with them because they tend to get volatile  so if you are up lock the profits.
Bitcoin remains a very good coin to buy all the time. and to buy Altcoin must choose correctly which coins are very good and have such a great development. thus having a coin with an increased development will be able to generate far greater profits going forward. therefore I strongly recommend choosing a good coin.
copper member
Activity: 294
I suggest you better buy both, I am sure you will more easily get many benefits both in the long term and short term. because bitcoin prices are always rising better in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
In my opinion bitcoin is the parent of the world of cryptocurrency and altcoin is its children, so than you buy altcoin better you directly buy bitcoin because it is more profitable.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
IMO, both bitcoin and altcoins have the potential to make profits. It is also better to invest in several coins to reduce your portfolio risks.
Diversify as long you could, this is the ideal thing when investing. Both altcoins and bitcoin can give you profit only if you know how to be patient because this market will not give you easy money today, since we are in a bear market your patience is the key to succeed in the future.
Activity: 126
Choose bitcoin because bitcoin always kept its dominance in total market capitalization over altcoins in past years, ranging from stunning 95% to a bottom low of 37%. Therefore in case you were wondering, alts are definitely back and are here to stay.When talking about bitcoin in the cryptocurrency world, it can easily be likened to gold on steroids. Bitcoin came out in 2009 and is the first and by far the most popular cryptocurrency out there. Cryptocurrency experts have speculated that as of this year, bitcoin is experiencing its second wave of adoption. This resulted in a 29% drop in BTC to USD ratio which was approximately $2000 USD. It could have been a market manipulation or simply the mass madness of big players but these whales may do the same thing again. Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash have increased their weight in terms of market capitalization and user base and are liquid enough now to cause significant turbulence around BTC prices.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
for the short term then select altcoin, if for long term assets then the choice bitcoin is the best. If it can then invest in both. bitcoin to long term and altcoin to take advantage of existing short term pending the fortunes of the bitcoin. many more make use of this as a strategy like this is considered quite promising.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
IMO, both bitcoin and altcoins have the potential to make profits. It is also better to invest in several coins to reduce your portfolio risks.
Activity: 140
There are some potential altcoins that you can check out. Bitcoin is more safer but it has the tendency of getting very volatile. If you want to invest I think this is the rigt time to do. So make up your mind quickly and invest before the rising.  
Activity: 238
It is impossible to say which is better - in the future. Altcoins are no doubt more profitable than bitcoin in general but if you choose a bad altcoin, you can lose lots of money.I would prefer holding 30% of my investment funds in Bitcoin. Other 70% can be used for trading altcoins and accumulate the gained profit in bitcoin. Always maintain the ratio 30 by 70 and you will be on the safe side.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the king of all the cryptocurrencies so its always good to invest in btc, while if you want to diversify by investing in altcoins then you should look for high volume alts like eth and ada to diversify.
I agree, so if you want to invest never doubt to choose to buy bitcoin, because its more profitable than altcoins, and the price of btc is continue to increase even if sometimes its low. Its always the number one or on the top. Even if its a long term investment you can be sure that you will earn a profit.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
You have a lot of opportunity while holding some bitcoins you can also consider ETH for its rising community, they're used to buy coins you desired either used for trading or investing, you can also use them to buy physical items and also used as payment for a service or a task
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Altcoin and bitcoin can produce a lot, it all depends on each person to choose it. If you choose a popular altcoin and have a good development you will certainly be able to produce a lot. But if I have to choose, I will choose bitcoin. That's because bitcoin has mature and strong growth, so it will be more promising to produce much than altcoin. But I also use popular altcoin like ethereum, though not often.
Activity: 154

It is better to have bitcoin, but a lot of people speculate with altcoins, mainly to get more bitcoin. Be careful with them because they tend to get volatile  so if you are up lock the profits.
for now, it would be great to buy Altcoin. because with its enormous development it will be great to have it and make it the main coin to be backed up to be a very good coin going forward. in addition to the level of development of Altcoin continues to increase making this coin so precious in the future.
Activity: 136
Somehow I prefer to invest Altcoin over Bitcoin for now. The development of bitcoin is very slow and seems to have been very difficult to re-increase the value and price. While Altcoin more have a good chance and big in getting profit.
Activity: 700
Both of the choice is good but i prefer to buy bitcoin if you want security and a reliable form of investment. As we all know that some of the altcoins are being dump in the market due to no use of it and most of the people who had that coin are dumping and aiming for a coin that is good and establish also. And the good thing about investing in altcoins is that it could definitely get you a good profit just make sure you know how to choose an altcoin to invest.
Altcoins only increase when Bitcoin increases. If bitcoins increase by 5% in one day, altcoins can increase by up to 50%. I think this is interesting because people want to make more money from altcoins but to choose good altcoins is really difficult because no one can predict exactly what will happen next, so investing altcoins is a risky investment that people should consider carefully before buying
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
Investing in bitcoin is the safest. This is not a guarantee that you will get income but bitcoin will live longer than all coins. But if you are interested in the size of the profits the investment in altcoins can bring you profits more because new coins are always undervalued and wait for them to Pampa more likely.
Activity: 434
It’s better to split your investment . Devide your investment into bitcoin and ether then after look for top 50 coins then after do some research see the next major events or announcement check before investing . Some coins like TRX, Ada , IOST having great team still has to launch mainnet so these coins are making good move I think it’d best coins to invest now and wait till next big pump.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
Both of the choice is good but i prefer to buy bitcoin if you want security and a reliable form of investment. As we all know that some of the altcoins are being dump in the market due to no use of it and most of the people who had that coin are dumping and aiming for a coin that is good and establish also. And the good thing about investing in altcoins is that it could definitely get you a good profit just make sure you know how to choose an altcoin to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: