Pages:
Author

Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin - page 29. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

It is better to have bitcoin, but a lot of people speculate with altcoins, mainly to get more bitcoin. Be careful with them because they tend to get volatile  so if you are up lock the profits.
Altcoin is currently experiencing a lot of increasing increases. it would be great to have Altcoin in the future. with its ever-increasing development potential to make this coin so valuable and a very capable coin to be relied upon in the future. so it would be great to choose Altcoin for now.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 227
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

It depend if you are going to invest into an altcoin project then what are you really choosing. Also it is advisable to choose both BTC as well as some altcoins.

While choosing altcoins you can always think about coin like REMME (REM coin). This you can refer as potential project because it is truly giving you valued investment over the time. REMME has perfect developed product based on teh securities and it is helping many organisation to secure themselves.

If REMME has such unique ideas then it will surely be successful and thus it gives us no doubts investing into it.

This way you can choose to invest in both of them BTC and ALTS.
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
If you have enough money, then everything is a little bit. In general, I recommend 25% for bitcoin, 25% eth, the remaining 50% is allocated for altcoins
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Well the best way to form a crypto portfolio is from bitcoin and how much altcoins.. I would have preferred the EOS. Etherium also have to be in Portela
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
looking what goals you pursue if you want to earn immediately, then I think that you will approach some altkoins for this, but bitcoin should be purchased for a long-term perspective
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Altcoins. Buy altcoins and you are better off. There is a lot of money to be made from investing in altcoins, the best part is that they are still very cheap so you can get the coins for a good price, hold them for a long time, wait for the prices to go up, then sell them for a lot of profit. If you get lucky and the market goes into a bull, all the better, you make even more money.
Activity: 145
Both are better but it is all about timing when you do this.
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
It is better to have bitcoin, but a lot of people speculate with altcoins, mainly to get more bitcoin. Be careful with them because they tend to get volatile  so if you are up lock the profits.
Most of the investors are looking to convert their profits to bitcoin, but there are several other projects with much better short term potential that could give you a much bigger profit than bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin is able to breach the $10k valuation we could see a rally, book your profits when you see the market looking weak and wait for the fall and purchase again, that is how i play in the short term, if you are looking for long term, i would enter bitcoin and nothing else.
Activity: 442
Merit: 253
It depends on what is your goal. If your goal to make quick money and you believe this altcoin will jump soon - it doesn’t matter what you will use to buy that.
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
bitcoin should be bought because bitcoin is great for investment but you also should not ignore altcoin as both have good potential to invest especially high volume altcoin like ethereum, ripple, NEO, wives and also altcoin
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
If you want to earn a lot the best choice would be Altcoins. You can find many different Altcoins with low market cap and a low value but this is risky because if you picked the wrong Altcoins you're money would go from moon to gone so research first before investing.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
For me must better to buy some altcoins because altcoins was have a chance to gained some profit for that since the bitcoin need to wait a long time increase the price maybe it was been a year to wait gained a profit for bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259

I think you should consider bitcoin as safe house as it can save you from all the losses all the time. So see the Bitcoin always gains more weightage when it comes to buying which coins? The bitcoin shovel be invested more than 30% of your total investment into the crypto currency. I usually only buy Bitcoin but if there are any projects which are new and taking heads up then its always great to get them on board. For example, REMME coin is their, IOST, SCL, JNT etc.

These are some of the newly formed coins which I am currently holding. You may wanna refer them from the CMC for more info.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8

for myself, Altcoin is much better than Bitcoin because Altcoin has varied advantages. although the price is not as high as Bitcoin, I'm sure for Altcoin can afford a much bigger advantage for the future. besides the current development of Altcoin is the very strong increase, so it will be very profitable.
Activity: 203
Bitcoin and altcoins  are both good to invest with. I treat bitcoin as it is best in long term investment because it is more profitable if we hodl it longer. There are many reliable altcoins like ethereum, litecoin, neo and dash also their are many alts that are cheaper price but once it will booms at the market it will gives a huge profit. But i suggest that better to choose those coins that has a higher percentage to rise high in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I think some Altcoins will growth in short term. For example, LaLa Token increased more then to 300% this month. Bitcoin has not got good perspectives in this three months.
Activity: 141
Investing in bitcoin and altcoin each has its advantages and risks. If you have a lot of capital, you better invest for both. You can divide your capital to invest 50% in bitcoin, and the rest buy altcoins that can provide benefits, such as ethereum and NEO.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Search(feature) the forums about this topic, you'll see bunch of threads that has same topics created.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
I think that now it is worthwhile to buy bitcoin and just wait because altcoins is now very very unstable
Activity: 73
You should believe your self while you are making a decision whether buy bitcoin or altcoin. I suggest you to have both btc and altcoin. You can buy bitcoin as long term trading or as investment and you may have altcoin as daily trading means short term trading because both btc and altcoin are profitable. IT should be match with your capacity or budget to buy both. 
Pages:
Jump to: