Pages:
Author

Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin - page 30. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
For a long time, I think it's better to buy BTC, and other coins are those that can be traded every day and which will bring you a little profit, so think that is better for you
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

It is better to have bitcoin, but a lot of people speculate with altcoins, mainly to get more bitcoin. Be careful with them because they tend to get volatile  so if you are up lock the profits.
the better I think is the coin that gives me more than enough profit. such as Altcoin which gives me enough profit for the short term and Bitcoin for the long term. so both are the best coins to help me achieve even bigger profits. so I can not choose one of them for me in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
If you have to ask stick to btc

Most alts are diluting to zero over time

there are a handful of good projects most here have no clue which project to go for long term
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Altcoins are no doubt more profitable than bitcoin in general but if you choose a bad altcoin, you can lose lots of money, but if you bought one bitcoin at $18.000 you would only lose $12.000 but some alts made huge loss.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
If you have few money to invest then you should pick some good altcoins to invest in, there are some altcoin that can give you also even x10 or even x100 from your investment. But if you have bigger amount of money to invest, you must invest in bitcoin because it is more profitable than altcoins if it comes to long term investment. However it is better to split some money to bitcoin and altcoins this is the most wise strategy to do for now especially the bull market is coming.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

If you have not had the experience of trading, then I recommend buying bitcoin and long-term hold. Once you reach the profit target, sell if you want.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
I am sure that it is better to invest in bitcoin and altcoins. In my portfolio there are about 40% in bitcoin and 60% in altcoins. However, I think to buy more altcoins, because you can make a good profit by investing in altcoins.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Bitcoin is the king of all the cryptocurrencies so its always good to invest in btc, while if you want to diversify by investing in altcoins then you should look for high volume alts like eth and ada to diversify.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I would prefer holding 30% of my investment funds in Bitcoin. Other 70% can be used for trading altcoins and accumulate the gained profit in bitcoin. Always maintain the ratio 30 by 70 and you will be on the safe side. Bitcoin is considered to be more stable crypto and less volatile that is why it is preferred to keep your funds in BTC for long-term.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
It is impossible to say which is better - in the future.
What is your time to hodl? 1 week, month, year or longer?
I would suggest the % of BTC is more lower if you longer hodl the coins.
But i'm not sure if it's the right way.
I have only altcoins, because it's my strategy.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257

It is better to have bitcoin, but a lot of people speculate with altcoins, mainly to get more bitcoin. Be careful with them because they tend to get volatile  so if you are up lock the profits.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: