Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 129. (Read 901342 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
October 23, 2016, 12:34:19 PM

I wish all religious extremists would "help" themselves. It would make the world a much safer place.

Since all people are religious, even those people who are considered to not be extremists, are extremists in their religious aspect of non-extremism.

You haven't said the thing you thought you had. Rather, you have asked that people would become even more religious.

Cool
No, I actually wrote what I wanted, with the meaning of my words true to my thoughts. You have simply tried to manipulate what I wrote into something else entirely to try and convey your own (twisted) meaning, like you attempt to do with all posts on this forum that don't support your view of your religion.

And thanks for finally admitting to being a religious extremist.

@TooQik   I like your robust reasoning!

I'm of the opinion that it's the meaning a person experiences that is looking for proper words (greek: logos) and not the other way around. Therefore, we all have the power to change words so it can truthfully align with the logicality, sincerity and true meaning of our thoughts (experiences). I propose we keep the idea of "God" but we reclassify "God" as all [that is] Justice, Wonderful, Best Friend(s), Magical, Redeemer, Kind, Righteousness, Lover, Patient, Hopeful, Faithful, Glorious, Forgiver, Endurer, Faithful etc. In other words, we can found "God" in and among ourselves.

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
October 23, 2016, 06:04:37 AM
Atheists are indifferent to religion and everything connected with it. If the atheist religion manifests some negative emotions, then he is a contradiction. This means that in fact he is not an atheist.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
October 23, 2016, 02:18:01 AM

I wish all religious extremists would "help" themselves. It would make the world a much safer place.

Since all people are religious, even those people who are considered to not be extremists, are extremists in their religious aspect of non-extremism.

You haven't said the thing you thought you had. Rather, you have asked that people would become even more religious.

Cool
No, I actually wrote what I wanted, with the meaning of my words true to my thoughts. You have simply tried to manipulate what I wrote into something else entirely to try and convey your own (twisted) meaning, like you attempt to do with all posts on this forum that don't support your view of your religion.

Actually, you didn't write what you wanted. Why not? Because your view of the word "religion" leaves out your ideals, while the dictionary definition of "religion" does not. What this means is that you are speaking from a religious point of view, even though you think you are not (or at least talking like you are not). Since you are emphasizing your religious points by expressing them in somewhat of a forward way, you are a religious extremist... and probably most people are religious extremists regarding something in their lives.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/religion?s=t

Cool
I have a last request because i shall talk no more..It's up to you religious people to change the way you think?..

No1 Rule..Be free to be who you want to be as long as you hurt no one..
If you don't let this happen 100% war will always be..
You can try to defeat it but your only destroying yourself and your future children..
I want a happy planet and i don't see it only for the few..

I will be back on here one day to show you my FREE money for all humans Grin or some type of colour token that can be used..

Little sample..

Red token and a blue token..Make any 2 colour token but lets just say red and blue ..Yea like the pill Cheesy..

We give everyone 500 tokens a week everyone rich or poor you all get it..
Now what happens is certain items you can only buy with a blue token like homes cars land expensive items..
If you work you get paid monthly and will get paid in blue tokens but you will still get your 500 red tokens..

Now what happens with these red tokens is you can buy red products and by law red products are anything up to 500 pounds anything that cost more than 500 pounds counts as a blue token..

Now what happens is you can then swap your red tokens for blue tokens but you need to have 250 thousand red tokens to exchange for the blue token..Then once you have the blue tokens you can buy homes nice cars and so on..

Then people have to want to strive for a living to get to the blue tokens so they can buy goods worth over 500 pounds..
Now everyone with the red token only will still have a good living.. just you need to work hard to get to the blue tokens or own a business..

You will own a business making blue token products or red token products..
You will always be able to swap for blue when you earned enough red to exchange..And the blue token is good times very good times..

But if i am poor with no job at least i got 500 tokens a week to pay my rent and live a little so i can bring up my children to be like the rest and have a chance in life..

But just think how much tokens I.E money be floating around..And people will still want to work hard and set up businesses to get to the blue token stage where life then becomes really good..

Just a few ideas that i will work out and i know it will work NO MORE POOR..The robots will do the work soon less jobs about..
Say next 20 years something like i mention needs to happen..Free 500 pounds every week till your dead rich and poor get it..
But at least the poor have a starting point to live a life..

And by law no ones tokens can be switched off no one..Only if your in jail.Once your free you get them back again time served..
Lots more rules but i will be back someday to reveal all..

Badecker Stop talking nonsense  Grin..Bye and enjoy your life Grin..

I am off It's time to try and get a life and live like these people..1000 Islands RiverQuest by Helicopter - YouTube

Video for 1000 Islands RiverQuest by Helicopter▶ 3:32
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YziwZF8ViUU..

Activity: 337
Merit: 258
October 23, 2016, 01:40:21 AM

Cool

Actually, you didn't write what you wanted. Why not? Because your view of the word "religion" leaves out your ideals, while the dictionary definition of "religion" does not. What this means is that you are speaking from a religious point of view, even though you think you are not (or at least talking like you are not). Since you are emphasizing your religious points by expressing them in somewhat of a forward way, you are a religious extremist... and probably most people are religious extremists regarding something in their lives.

Cool
Ummmm, yeah, I did write what I wanted.

Thanks for the dictionary link, it makes it easier to point out your lack of comprehension of the words you are saying I'm not using correctly. Show me where in your linked definition of "religion" it mentions anything to do with "ideals"?  More so, highlight for me where it points to my comments as being a "religious point of view"?
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 22, 2016, 10:56:49 PM

Cool

Cool
October 22, 2016, 08:39:34 PM

Cool

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
October 22, 2016, 07:33:43 PM

A direct reply is not off-topic.  Besides, he said "IS IS"

Grin

oh yeah, kinda like sayin "do do" (if you do do that)  Cool   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
October 22, 2016, 07:06:30 PM

A direct reply is not off-topic.  Besides, he said "IS IS"

Grin
legendary
born once atheist
October 22, 2016, 06:55:41 PM
I also don't believe in God,but that does not mean that I hate my grandmother who goes to Church.I just laugh at her. So grown up and believe in fairy tales.

If you keep on believing the fairy tail that God doesn't exist, you won't like it when God proves to you that He DOES exist.

Cool

its  spelled "tale" you phucking genius. "tail" is what my cats have that wags and protrudes out there behind just above their arse

its [sic] is spelled "it's"

As in "it is."  A contraction.

FTFY

(without a brutal ad hominem attack, BTW)

Cool

ha! well ok then...you missed my other careless error...
the 1st "there" (preceding "behind") should be "their"  (i got the 2nd one, preceding "arse" correct though)
"arse' is ok, as thats the correct version of "ass" ...ass being synonymous to donkey...
we all good now ?  Grin

hey you're off topic! naughty!  
(i'm not cuz it says "born once atheist" under my name, lol)
legendary
October 22, 2016, 06:39:24 PM
I also don't believe in God,but that does not mean that I hate my grandmother who goes to Church.I just laugh at her. So grown up and believe in fairy tales.

If you keep on believing the fairy tail that God doesn't exist, you won't like it when God proves to you that He DOES exist.

Cool

its  spelled "tale" you phucking genius. "tail" is what my cats have that wags and protrudes out there behind just above their arse

FTFY

Cool

the 1st "there" (preceding "behind") should be "their"  (i got the 2nd one, preceding "arse" correct though)
"arse' is ok, as thats the correct version of "ass" ...ass being synonymous to donkey...
we all good now ?  Grin

legendary
born once atheist
October 22, 2016, 06:36:08 PM

Cool

FTFY

Cool

the 1st "there" (preceding "behind") should be "their"  (i got the 2nd one, preceding "arse" correct though)
"arse' is ok, as thats the correct english version of "ass" ...ass being synonymous to donkey...
we all good now ?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
October 22, 2016, 04:26:43 PM
So, the best way we can help locked-in (won't change) sodomite unbelievers, and all locked-in unbelievers, is to execute them as fast as possible.

Cool
Christianity. The religion of peace.
As usual, you have missed the wonderful point of my post you partially quoted. If sinners are LOCKED-INto unbelief, that means that they won't change. To keep them from receiving the pain of eternal punishment for more sins, shouldn't they be stopped from sinning as soon as possible? So, you tell me. What is the fastest way to keep them from sinning so that they don't get any more pain in Hell than necessary?

We Christians love all people. And we try to do the best for them. So, tell me how to do it if the way I suggested isn't the best.

Cool
Where it all falls down is because your beliefs are based on blind speculation, not facts. This makes your way of thinking very dangerous indeed.
Notice that I said locked-in. Do you know anybody who is locked-in to NOT believing in God? If you think you do, how do you think that you know it? Did you get into the deepest depths of his heart and mind so that you could see for a fact that he will never change? Just like you don't know for an absolute fact that anybody is locked-into certain thinking and belief, neither do I or anyone else.

It means that there is no executing anyone for his locked-in unbelief or faith in something that is wrong.
Sounds like backpedaling to me.

If it's impossible to detect who is locked-in, then why announce locked-in people need to be executed? Who decides if they are locked-in? Why locked-in and not locked-out? Is it even remotely important? Why not just ignore them? Why is locked-in unbelief wrong anyway? Again, more blind speculation on your part back up with previous blind speculation.

These are all rhetorical questions above by the way, don't bother answering. I'm not interested in listening to your sugarcoated hate.

Most violent among religions is atheism. Why? Atheism assures Hell for those who believe in it.

Cool
Yes I would agree, if Christian mythology is indeed correct.

Interesting you omitted this most vital part off the end of your statement. Which was of course was delibrate. Roll Eyes
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 22, 2016, 04:18:49 PM
I see the opposite situation - religious people hate atheism. As soon as you say that you do not believe in God, so once you are trying to force the faithful to believe in their opinion
legendary
October 22, 2016, 03:55:19 PM
"...there is no one ideology or set of behaviors to which all atheists adhere.

Many atheists hold that atheism is a more parsimonious worldview than theism and therefore that the burden of proof lies not on the atheist to disprove the existence of God but on the theist to provide a rationale for theism."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism

Get off your hatred-filled high horse....
legendary
October 22, 2016, 03:39:36 PM
So, the best way we can help locked-in (won't change) sodomite unbelievers, and all locked-in unbelievers, is to execute them as fast as possible.

Cool

I've heard somewhere that it is "Islam a religion of peace", but anyway no religion has nothing to do with peace. Even the buddhists are violent in some places, there are even terms like "Buddhism’s terrorism". So guys if you really want to be peaceful stay away from any religion and god bless you. )

God, the Guy Who blesses us, is the Guy Who set up His religion among us, when He found that we were setting up many false religions among ourselves.

Most violent among religions is atheism. Why? Atheism assures Hell for those who believe in it. Hell isn't going to be peaceful. Especially not in the way it feels for those who go there.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
October 22, 2016, 01:01:05 PM

Cool

I've heard somewhere that it is "Islam a religion of peace", but anyway no religion has nothing to do with peace. Even the buddhists are violent in some places, there are even terms like "Buddhism’s terrorism". So guys if you really want to be peaceful stay away from any religion and god bless you. )
legendary
October 22, 2016, 10:41:35 AM

Cool
October 22, 2016, 09:15:46 AM

Cool

As usual, you have missed the wonderful point of my post you partially quoted. If sinners are LOCKED-INto unbelief, that means that they won't change. To keep them from receiving the pain of eternal punishment for more sins, shouldn't they be stopped from sinning as soon as possible? So, you tell me. What is the fastest way to keep them from sinning so that they don't get any more pain in Hell than necessary?

We Christians love all people. And we try to do the best for them. So, tell me how to do it if the way I suggested isn't the best.

Cool

Where it all falls down is because your beliefs are based on blind speculation, not facts. This makes your way of thinking very dangerous indeed.
Where does it all end? Once you've erradicated those you want to in the "first round", who do you "help" next? Catholics? Buddhists? Hindus?
Who get's blessed with your "help" in the "next round"?

Perhaps you should join ISIS? They've convinced themselves they can go around killing people, to "help" them, for God.

Little wonder the world has so many problems, with this sort of mentality onboard.

legendary
October 22, 2016, 05:14:31 AM

Cool

Cool

No. It falls down with you failing to read what I said, or your failure to think, or your intentional desire to express misinterpretation about the things that you read. Notice that I said locked-in. Do you know anybody who is locked-in to NOT believing in God? If you think you do, how do you think that you know it? Did you get into the deepest depths of his heart and mind so that you could see for a fact that he will never change? Just like you don't know for an absolute fact that anybody is locked-into certain thinking and belief, neither do I or anyone else.

What does this mean? It means that there is no executing anyone for his locked-in unbelief or faith in something that is wrong. It means you have been tricked by your own desire to see evil where good is shown, that you start lambasting before understanding. It shows that you are the wicked, corrupt thing that you are speaking against. And if you were locked-into this way of thinking, the best thing that could happen to you for your best benefit, and for the benefit of the rest of the world, would be that you would die right now.

But nobody knows if you are locked-in. And God is giving you a chance to turn... over and over and over... many chances.

Where does it all end? Once you've erradicated those you want to in the "first round", who do you "help" next? Catholics? Buddhists? Hindus?
Now you are starting to think a little. Everybody dies, right? So, the idea of eradicating is already set in place, right? God is already allowing the exact thing that I am talking about. God isn't doing it. He is allowing us to do it because that's the way we are.

God has gone the next step. He has allowed us to be locked-in. But there are two things that we can be locked-into:
1. Faith in God for salvation from death to life;
2. Attempted fighting against God for eternal destruction of one's self.

You make your own choice for the forever. So does everyone else. God holds your ability to choose open for you.

Perhaps you should join ISIS? They've convinced themselves they can go around killing people, to "help" them, for God.

Little wonder the world has so many problems, with this sort of mentality onboard.

If you don't understand that I wasn't talking about actually executing people by now, you haven't read my, above, parts of this post. The fact is, you are far more into the extermination of people than I am. Go back and read what I wrote.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
October 22, 2016, 02:43:52 AM

Cool

Cool

Jump to: