Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 126. (Read 901342 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 503
November 03, 2016, 08:31:12 AM
they don't realize that they ask someone when they are expecting something in their hearts. To whom they ask for?
 in fact they ask God, but they do not admit it because they do not believe in the existence of God. They simply thought that what they get is because of hard work.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
November 03, 2016, 07:21:51 AM
I think both sides - atheists and believers have a bunch of arguments that prove them right. The most important thing - to find consensus. And do not try to prove something to each other. There is no sense in this.

These aren't politics, there are no deals and no deals... there are facts and fiction. The fact is that all of your gods from christianity, to islam,  to pagan religions,etc... and there are hundreds and hundreds of gods and what makes yours the true one? You should find consensus, between gods of religions, because every religion denies the other religions gods.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
November 03, 2016, 07:16:01 AM
Atheist people is the peoples who doesn't believe in any Creator ,am i o right?  For that reason i think that they hate religion just because there are many religions and different cultures that we follow to.praise our creators in our own beliefs.

Yes, atheists deny that there's something watching us from above. Do you know who hates religion? Edgy kids and commies. I can tell you for sure that I don't hate religion, I don't like that church is getting so much money from government at all, that's crap... but I do love to read and listen about history of religions. We don't care how many religions there are and what you all believe in, for all I care you can believe in a unicorn that fires lasers from his eyes and shits rainbow, just don't go around yelling how your religion is the true one, all other are false, they should listen to you,etc... because that's pretty ignorant and stupid...
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
November 03, 2016, 04:52:24 AM
Atheist people is the peoples who doesn't believe in any Creator ,am i o right?  For that reason i think that they hate religion just because there are many religions and different cultures that we follow to.praise our creators in our own beliefs.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
November 03, 2016, 03:08:41 AM
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
October 31, 2016, 10:15:34 PM

Kiss
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 31, 2016, 03:45:26 PM
Who said halloween was about satanic human sacrifices?!?

Where do christians get this shit?

October 31st, Halloween, is the date of the beginning of the Reformation of the Roman Church. This is the date Martin Luther (not King) nailed the 95 statements to the church door in Wittenberg, Germany. It is the begging of the people throwing off the Dark Ages that the Roman Church had ushered in. Many other reformers started their reformation at almost the same time.

This is when "modern" freedom for the people really began.

Why take us back to your Dark Ages or worse?

Cool
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
October 31, 2016, 02:09:04 PM
Who said halloween was about satanic human sacrifices?!?

Where do christians get this shit?

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
October 30, 2016, 08:39:07 AM
I also think that religion deceives people. In the beginning of religion has tried to subjugate people, and now try to take control of their money.
legendary
October 30, 2016, 07:20:29 AM

Look! Up in the sky! It's Superman.

Grin
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
October 30, 2016, 06:24:36 AM
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
October 29, 2016, 09:32:47 PM
oh jeeezus,i have no idea why i check in on this thread.
its almost as nonsensical as the flat earth one but without the photoshop inanity
...glutton for punishment i guess...my bad

Welcome back, cupcake.

See you tomorrow, kitten.

Kiss

hey nomasshole you piece of shit juvenile cum stain
have you been checkin the thread every day to see if i replied you loser? yeah, thought so..
no sorry, i dont live on this forum waiting for responses to my posts like your sorry ass does.
jeezus.. ok dude you know how to make phucking memes
congratulations. you are a phucking hero.
why dont you take that talent and do somthing with it?
instead of sitting in mommys basement  in front of a pc all day and making
assinine posts that might garner a couple of laughs (yeah i admit it, i did) .
anyway i know i just made your day by quoting your sorry ocb (obsessive compulsive behaviour)  ass
so go ahead and start your new ludicrous meme campaign, youve worn out the badecker shit anyway and it aint even
 funny anymore.
or get a phucking life you loser..
so there ya go yu got your phucking reply.. now you can go jerk off in the corner and be happy...
Activity: 263
October 29, 2016, 04:50:38 PM
Why would I listen to someone who will teach me how to live my life? I myself can understand. Religion offers not be afraid of someone known. For what? For what nobody knows.
legendary
October 29, 2016, 04:01:07 PM
I don't want to live forever after death ! I want to live well while living. Religion offers a person to live well only after death but none of this could not be confirmed.

In the same way that you don't remember any choice you might have made to live the first time, even so you don't have any choice about living or not in the hereafter.

Most religions offer ways to live better in this life. Atheism is one of the few religions that doesn't have any clear advice for living this life better.

Cool
Activity: 274
October 29, 2016, 03:43:00 PM
I don't want to live forever after death ! I want to live well while living. Religion offers a person to live well only after death but none of this could not be confirmed.
legendary
October 29, 2016, 01:02:07 PM
Most simple atheists have been blinded to God by covert operations of the devil. They have been blinded to the beautiful and wonderful opportunities awaiting them in eternal life in Heaven.

Cool
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
October 29, 2016, 12:55:04 PM
I am not an atheist but I think what they hate is the fact that those beliefs that people who are religious holds dear, they are able to give reasons to and belief that there is no supernatural to whatever we might believe but they are entitle to their opinion. You believe what you believe and I believe what I hold dear.

I am also not an atheist, but he that believeth not. I do not go to church and pray. I just do not attach any importance to this. And I will never prove that there is no God. Those atheists who hated religion actually probably afraid of God.
legendary
October 29, 2016, 12:47:34 PM
Even God doesn't stop people from believing what they want. But, He warns them.

Cool
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
October 29, 2016, 12:44:50 PM
I am not an atheist but I think what they hate is the fact that those beliefs that people who are religious holds dear, they are able to give reasons to and belief that there is no supernatural to whatever we might believe but they are entitle to their opinion. You believe what you believe and I believe what I hold dear.
legendary
October 29, 2016, 12:25:22 PM
The best religion is atheism, and it does not provoke hatred. Atheists ask myself questions and looking for answers.If the answer is no then it does not exist.

Perhaps most atheism doesn't directly promote hatred among people. But there are many examples where atheistic practices promote hatred. Much of the atheistic qualities of the 3rd Reich hated Jews, and the result was that Jews turned to hate Germans.

The place where atheism promotes hatred is in hatred of God. It might not be an emotionally charged hatred, but it is definitely an active hatred.

Cool
Jump to: