Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 128. (Read 901342 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
October 25, 2016, 02:32:46 PM
Is BADecker a troll or just dense?

50/50 - He's a dense troll

Grin
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
October 25, 2016, 05:57:11 AM
Is BADecker a troll or just dense?
legendary
October 24, 2016, 10:51:40 PM
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
October 24, 2016, 09:51:12 PM
Because there are not believing in god they have own god and they treating there selves as god and i think they had so much bad experience in there life that they ask god to help them but it didn't happen thats why the reason i think why they hating religions and gods they had own beliefs and we should respect each other.

I think saying that they treat themselves as god is not really right - I think they just don't believe in any god, period.

But yeah I think that they've been through something really bad and did not feel the presence of God's mercy that's why they think it really doesn't exist
i don't believe that they treating themselves as god as we can see they really hate religions and god they do such things like destroying the images of almighty god and that's a bad thing for us and ofcourse to not to believe in what priest say's FOR them GOD really doesn't exist because they don't have faith.
legendary
October 24, 2016, 09:47:51 PM

The Acme BADecker Comment Factory
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 24, 2016, 08:50:24 PM
Well have fun talking to yourself here @BADecker.  I'm done.

See you on the Trump thread where we totally agree!  Stranger than fiction, folks, but true.

Something else that is stranger than fiction. We can't agree on what the dictionary says, even when we have it open right in front of us.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
October 24, 2016, 08:42:14 PM
Well have fun talking to yourself here @BADecker.  I'm done.

See you on the Trump thread where we totally agree!  Stranger than fiction, folks, but true.
legendary
October 24, 2016, 08:32:17 PM

I wish all religious extremists would "help" themselves. It would make the world a much safer place.

Since all people are religious, even those people who are considered to not be extremists, are extremists in their religious aspect of non-extremism.

You haven't said the thing you thought you had. Rather, you have asked that people would become even more religious.

Cool
No, I actually wrote what I wanted, with the meaning of my words true to my thoughts. You have simply tried to manipulate what I wrote into something else entirely to try and convey your own (twisted) meaning, like you attempt to do with all posts on this forum that don't support your view of your religion.

And thanks for finally admitting to being a religious extremist.

Actually, you didn't write what you wanted. Why not? Because your view of the word "religion" leaves out your ideals, while the dictionary definition of "religion" does not. What this means is that you are speaking from a religious point of view, even though you think you are not (or at least talking like you are not). Since you are emphasizing your religious points by expressing them in somewhat of a forward way, you are a religious extremist... and probably most people are religious extremists regarding something in their lives.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/religion?s=t

Cool
I have a last request because i shall talk no more..It's up to you religious people to change the way you think?..

Badecker Stop talking nonsense  Grin..Bye and enjoy your life Grin..

I am off It's time to try and get a life and live like these people..1000 Islands RiverQuest by Helicopter - YouTube

Video for 1000 Islands RiverQuest by Helicopter▶ 3:32
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YziwZF8ViUU..

Good link and well done. You have your flat earth proof inside there. Just need to start looking and you shall see.

Cool

EDIT: see that badecker. He is somehow trying to tell you that the earth is flat, so to stop talking nonsense spinning ball.  Grin

The earth is only flat for you if you have a flat-top crew cut.     Cheesy
legendary
October 24, 2016, 08:30:26 PM
Anyone who looks up the complete definition of "religion," will see that atheists have religion just as do the theists. The religions are simply different kinds of religions.

Cool

You repeat this nonsense over & over but it will never become true just by wishing it so.....

I would never dare generalize about ANY group of people, especially when it comes to religion -- OR LACK THEREOF -- as in Atheism.

You would go ballistic if someone said "ALL CHRISTIANS....blah blah blah."

This thread is RIDICULOUS.

You repeat this nonsense over and over, but never consider the definition of "religion."

What's to generalize about? According to the definition, all people who are not vegetables have religion. And maybe the veggies do, too.

What does "ALL CHRISTIANS....blah blah blah" say. It says absolutely nothing. If you really feel that you have to express something about all Christians, come right out and say it. Are you shy?

The tread is not ridiculous. Atheists are learning that in order to make atheism non-religious, they have to change the definition of "religion."

Cool
legendary
October 24, 2016, 07:00:25 PM
Anyone who looks up the complete definition of "religion," will see that atheists have religion just as do the theists. The religions are simply different kinds of religions.

Cool

You repeat this nonsense over & over but it will never become true just by wishing it so.....

I would never dare generalize about ANY group of people, especially when it comes to religion -- OR LACK THEREOF -- as in Atheism.

You would go ballistic if someone said "ALL CHRISTIANS....blah blah blah."

This thread is RIDICULOUS.

Activity: 978
Merit: 506
October 24, 2016, 04:30:51 PM

I wish all religious extremists would "help" themselves. It would make the world a much safer place.

Since all people are religious, even those people who are considered to not be extremists, are extremists in their religious aspect of non-extremism.

You haven't said the thing you thought you had. Rather, you have asked that people would become even more religious.

Cool
No, I actually wrote what I wanted, with the meaning of my words true to my thoughts. You have simply tried to manipulate what I wrote into something else entirely to try and convey your own (twisted) meaning, like you attempt to do with all posts on this forum that don't support your view of your religion.

Actually, you didn't write what you wanted. Why not? Because your view of the word "religion" leaves out your ideals, while the dictionary definition of "religion" does not. What this means is that you are speaking from a religious point of view, even though you think you are not (or at least talking like you are not). Since you are emphasizing your religious points by expressing them in somewhat of a forward way, you are a religious extremist... and probably most people are religious extremists regarding something in their lives.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/religion?s=t

Cool
I have a last request because i shall talk no more..It's up to you religious people to change the way you think?..

Badecker Stop talking nonsense  Grin..Bye and enjoy your life Grin..

I am off It's time to try and get a life and live like these people..1000 Islands RiverQuest by Helicopter - YouTube

Video for 1000 Islands RiverQuest by Helicopter▶ 3:32
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YziwZF8ViUU..

Good link and well done. You have your flat earth proof inside there. Just need to start looking and you shall see.

Cool

EDIT: see that badecker. He is somehow trying to tell you that the earth is flat, so to stop talking nonsense spinning ball.  Grin

legendary
October 24, 2016, 04:09:13 PM

Cool
legendary
October 24, 2016, 04:07:43 PM

@BADecker  yes my friend!  Cheesy

Thank you for being my friend. It's great to have friends. In fact, that's probably the reason God made us... so He could have more friends.

Please, my friend, turn and believe in the salvation that Jesus of Nazareth provides for you. If you don't, we shall be separated in the judgment. Our friendship will dissolve. You will go to everlasting torment in Hell. And I will go to everlasting joy in Heaven.

In the event you have accepted Jesus salvation, our friendship will last forever.

Cool
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 24, 2016, 01:54:32 AM
Why do atheists hate religion? Well those atheists who HATE religion are often edgy kids who think they're cool or something, a special snowflake. I don't have a problem with religion, but I do with some believers. I'm not a religious person and I don't hate religion, I just don't care about it...

fun fact: if you know a biologist and want to make them mad for fun, just say that humans evolved directly from apes. Cheesy

I also think that they hate religion by those who he is afraid of something. And so they want to stand out among others. It is necessary to treat everything without fanaticism and live in harmony with yourself and the people
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
October 23, 2016, 08:17:47 PM
Why do atheists hate religion? Well those atheists who HATE religion are often edgy kids who think they're cool or something, a special snowflake. I don't have a problem with religion, but I do with some believers. I'm not a religious person and I don't hate religion, I just don't care about it...

fun fact: if you know a biologist and want to make them mad for fun, just say that humans evolved directly from apes. Cheesy
legendary
October 23, 2016, 07:35:38 PM
oh jeeezus,i have no idea why i check in on this thread.
its almost as nonsensical as the flat earth one but without the photoshop inanity
...glutton for punishment i guess...my bad

Me too!  It's like a trainwreck you can't stop watching!

edit:  Last post might have cured me.

P.S. that meme says a lot more about your mind than it does about SirA...and it's not good.
legendary
October 23, 2016, 07:24:02 PM
its almost as nonsensical as the flat earth one but without the photoshop inanity

Welcome back, cupcake.

See you tomorrow, kitten.

Kiss
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
October 23, 2016, 06:15:31 PM
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
October 23, 2016, 04:59:27 PM

@BADecker  yes my friend!  Cheesy

legendary
October 23, 2016, 03:28:24 PM

Cool

@TooQik   I like your robust reasoning!

I'm of the opinion that it's the meaning a person experiences that is looking for proper words (greek: logos) and not the other way around. Therefore, we all have the power to change words so it can truthfully align with the logicality, sincerity and true meaning of our thoughts (experiences). I propose we keep the idea of "God" but we reclassify "God" as all [that is] Justice, Wonderful, Best Friend(s), Magical, Redeemer, Kind, Righteousness, Lover, Patient, Hopeful, Faithful, Glorious, Forgiver, Endurer, Faithful etc. In other words, we can found "God" in and among ourselves.

... But only in the way that He, His personal Almighty Self wants and allows us to find Him.

Cool
Jump to: