Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 127. (Read 901342 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 250
October 29, 2016, 12:19:28 PM
The best religion is atheism, and it does not provoke hatred. Atheists ask myself questions and looking for answers.If the answer is no then it does not exist.
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
October 28, 2016, 02:17:14 PM
I think both sides - atheists and believers have a bunch of arguments that prove them right. The most important thing - to find consensus. And do not try to prove something to each other. There is no sense in this.

What a person thinks about religion isn't the important thing. The important thing is if he is right.

Everyone goes to the grave sooner or later. Check the cemeteries of the world. You better study to find which religion is right, because once you are dead, you can't reverse it.

I have reached my own consensus with my Self and it's best to find God in myself while I'm alive because once I'm dead I'm dead for good. God however, will live on in others as long as humans on earth. All you have to do is look inside. Magnificent Is there. If you don't see initially, I kept on looking and then I recognized. Beautiful.

Activity: 421
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 28, 2016, 07:37:09 AM
I think both sides - atheists and believers have a bunch of arguments that prove them right. The most important thing - to find consensus. And do not try to prove something to each other. There is no sense in this.

What a person thinks about religion isn't the important thing. The important thing is if he is right.

Everyone goes to the grave sooner or later. Check the cemeteries of the world. You better study to find which religion is right, because once you are dead, you can't reverse it.

Cool
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
October 28, 2016, 06:34:24 AM
Because they hate when someone believing the existance of almighty god i believe that or they do not believe in god because they had a prayer before that god didn't answered it for me if god doesn't accept or just ignore my prayer i don't lose hope i just keep my faith on him and i always depend my problem into him.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 28, 2016, 05:49:47 AM
legendary
October 27, 2016, 10:30:10 PM

No, this doesn't say it all.

The rest of it is, who cares about the sign? After all, everyone dies. The sign is nothing when compared with death to ALL people throughout the world.

The point? You might not like the way God does things, but HE is the One in control. If you think you can speak against Him with impunity, watch out! You are pointing yourself at destruction beyond the grave.

Think that God doesn't exist? Read this to see that He is alive, and powerful beyond understanding - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16703237.

You are going to lose. Better to be on His side even if it seems the dishonorable way for you. His honor is way greater than yours.

Cool

In the event you can't follow the link in the above quote, it is https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16692774.

Cool
legendary
October 27, 2016, 03:51:45 PM

No, this doesn't say it all.

The rest of it is, who cares about the sign? After all, everyone dies. The sign is nothing when compared with death to ALL people throughout the world.

The point? You might not like the way God does things, but HE is the One in control. If you think you can speak against Him with impunity, watch out! You are pointing yourself at destruction beyond the grave.

Think that God doesn't exist? Read this to see that He is alive, and powerful beyond understanding - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16703237.

You are going to lose. Better to be on His side even if it seems the dishonorable way for you. His honor is way greater than yours.

Cool
Activity: 205
October 27, 2016, 01:48:39 PM
Real Atheists, not the ones who like to call themselves atheists for fun, always has a good proof-based explanation for it, I believe Religion makes them feel like being inside a Petri dish, or they notice that religion is like walking with a cloth on the eyes. But even whith all the disadvantages a religion may have, I think mankind would be chaos without having something to believe...
I agree on you but about human needs to believe on something but there's an exception what to believe and religion always stepping out on the boundaries and giving thoughts/rules to their believers even if they know that it is not true. I would not state what kinds of things they are but freeing yourself will make your everyday life easier and meaningful
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
October 27, 2016, 01:10:24 PM
Real Atheists, not the ones who like to call themselves atheists for fun, always has a good proof-based explanation for it, I believe Religion makes them feel like being inside a Petri dish, or they notice that religion is like walking with a cloth on the eyes. But even whith all the disadvantages a religion may have, I think mankind would be chaos without having something to believe...
Activity: 282
October 26, 2016, 04:29:13 PM
No hate atheists no. On the contrary religious people hate atheists and people of other faiths. So not those you accuse.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
October 26, 2016, 03:33:51 PM
Christian demotivational poster

legendary
October 26, 2016, 12:37:36 PM
That's what I have been trying to tell folks all along. Since atheism is a religion, atheists hate themselves.
Cool

Atheism is not a religion, do you even understand the definition of religion and atheism? Undecided

Atheists express their religion with great force. Of course, because their religion is different than other religions, they do it in different ways that other religions.

From Dictionary.com at http://www.dictionary.com/browse/religion?s=t:
6. something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience:
to make a religion of fighting prejudice.

So you see? The more an atheist fights for atheism, the more he is making it a religion for himself.

Other parts of the definition fit, as well.

Cool
Activity: 308
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
October 26, 2016, 12:23:40 PM
because religious fanatics hate atheists

I can agree to that on some level.

Why do religious people want to discuss religion with a atheist like me? Since there's nothing to discuss...

I have to respect anyone's believe and I do so, so why do religious people feel sorry for me that I don't believe and why can't they show the same respect to me for my disbeliefs?

Of course there are some exceptions.

That's what I have been trying to tell folks all along. Since atheism is a religion, atheists hate themselves.
Cool

Atheism is not a religion, do you even understand the definition of religion and atheism? Undecided
legendary
October 26, 2016, 12:19:58 PM

Cool
Activity: 161
October 26, 2016, 10:12:00 AM
Activity: 108
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 26, 2016, 09:05:51 AM
So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

But since its fun let me initiate my own brand of 'why do' topic.

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

Everyone has their own story even I have mine, so lets hear some of it.

Well for me there is no or right if you want to believe to God, as long as you're doing right to others that's fine. Just respect the decision of one another and we will be in good terms^^
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 25, 2016, 11:49:32 PM
Agnostism is the way to go. There's no conclusive proof for religion (there's loads against though), but at the same time there's no evidence pointing to how anything started. Hence agnostism.
legendary
October 25, 2016, 10:55:01 PM
Is BADecker a troll or just dense?

50/50 - He's a dense troll

Grin

But he'll make it to Heaven and everlasting life, where you jokers won't, unless you change your ways.

Cool
Jump to: