Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 131. (Read 901342 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 18, 2016, 09:59:11 AM
No need to generalize. There are in fact the ones that do not make the problem of religion. Living in peace and not try to impose their views on others.

I agree.

Some don't necessarily hate religion, but they just don't like associating with other people that impose their beliefs to those who think differently from them

Right. Stop imposing the religion of science theory like Big Bang Theory and Black Hole Theory on our kids in the public schools.

Teach the kids reading, writing and arithmetic in school. Forget all the other nonsense, except if the kids and their parents want to go that route.

Cool
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
October 18, 2016, 07:45:01 AM
No need to generalize. There are in fact the ones that do not make the problem of religion. Living in peace and not try to impose their views on others.

I agree.

Some don't necessarily hate religion, but they just don't like associating with other people that impose their beliefs to those who think differently from them
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
October 18, 2016, 07:18:18 AM
Activity: 421
October 18, 2016, 05:24:26 AM
You seem quite happy and set in your thinking so we must leave this here in order not to offend.
i will say goodbye and i hope you do farewell.
legendary
October 18, 2016, 04:55:24 AM
For me nowadays one cannot take the bible as literally true. It has different versions,been rewritten but the truth is in there.
In the beginning was the word
The word is a sound,a vibration, a frequency,it is this sound,vibration,frequency that moved upon the waters and seperated the waters below from the waters above.
God can be found within you, if you have fear not joy in your heart your vessel will not be vibrating at this correct frequency and you will sink and god cannot save you.
If you you do not recognise god then god cannot recognise you.

Jesus tells us that the Word, the Bible, is the thing that testifies about Him. Your little quote shows that Jesus, Himself is the Word. When you have the Word in you, you have Jesus in you. Then Jesus salvation will save you from death, even though you seem to pass through it.

Cool
Ok but god the creator did not write the bible
"Holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit."

You are also a son of god,we are all gods children
Then who are the sons of the evil one that Jesus talks about?

Question. Your words 'little quote' belittle me, was this intentional?

Your little quote is from the first chapter in Book of John in the Bible. The quote is, "In the beginning was the word."

Cool
I think one can be too religious in ones thinking one should remain more freedom.
What does too religious mean? Believing and obeying God completely is the thing that would cause a person to have a perfect life, if he could do it.

We can debate the books all day long
What books do you mean? The Library of Congress has many books. And why bring this up? It is common knowledge.

These great books are open to interpretation.

If you are talking about the Bible, the Holy Spirit is the only one Who can correctly interpret it to your heart. The way to get Holy Spirit interpretation, is to get the Bible into yourself by reading, and listening Bible CDs. The Holy Spirit will do the rest.

Cool
October 18, 2016, 04:33:56 AM
For me nowadays one cannot take the bible as literally true. It has different versions,been rewritten but the truth is in there.
The word is a sound,a vibration, a frequency,it is this sound,vibration,frequency that moved upon the waters and seperated the waters below from the waters above.
God can be found within you, if you have fear not joy in your heart your vessel will not be vibrating at this correct frequency and you will sink and god cannot save you.

Jesus tells us that the Word, the Bible, is the thing that testifies about Him. Your little quote shows that Jesus, Himself is the Word. When you have the Word in you, you have Jesus in you. Then Jesus salvation will save you from death, even though you seem to pass through it.

Cool

Your little quote is from the first chapter in Book of John in the Bible. The quote is, "In the beginning was the word."

Cool
I think one can be too religious in ones thinking one should retain more freedom.
We can debate the books all day long
These great books are open to interpretation.

legendary
Activity: 854
October 18, 2016, 04:21:12 AM
My mistake, @BADecker!

You seem to PWN this thread!

Grin

Nah, he's just saying nonsense and eventually people start taking it as legit. He can be making his answers and stories up at the spot, with such a high bullshit level, it sure does look legit. Thus the "everyone can understand the bible in their own way" crap.

The devil knows the Bible better than any of us. This is why he focuses our attention on the things that he wants, and away from the things that the Holy Spirit wants.

There is no understanding of the Bible in your own way. There is only the proper understanding of the Bible. For the humble, sincere listener of the Holy Spirit, the correct understanding will be opened up at the correct time.

The point? Get into the Bible and get it into you. If you do this in a big way, you will see that the standard understanding of people who profess to be great Bible scholars out there, lacks much explanation of many things written in the Bible. Get the Bible into you so you understand what these often unexpressed things are.

Cool

Get the Bible into you

Just spit on it first.

legendary
October 18, 2016, 04:14:44 AM

Cool

Cool
October 18, 2016, 04:06:38 AM

Cool

legendary
October 18, 2016, 03:52:44 AM

Cool
October 18, 2016, 03:49:11 AM
God can be found within you, if you have fear not joy in your heart your vessel will not be vibrating at this correct frequency and you will sink and god cannot save your vessel.
legendary
October 18, 2016, 03:17:48 AM
The poor little buggers above would barely be able to move and you're saying that they're in this deplorable condition because they aren't good or righteous!!!!!

I think this sentiment from you alone sums up what kind of person you are and if this is a reflection of the teachings of your beliefs then it just reinforces why I reject your religion and choose to be an atheist.

You miss the point, mostly because you want to. You clip out the parts of my post that you want to ignore, simply so you can distract and detract from the truth.

One of the points is that the hundred years or less (usually) that we spend here, is such a tiny thing in the span of eternity that it doesn't, really have any insignificance at all. In addition, once this life is over and the next life is entered, everything here will be entirely forgotten... as though it had never happened.

I certainly don't like the idea of pain any more than anyone else. But should it come on me, I trust that God will hold me for my short 100 years (more or less), so that I come into His kingdom for eternity.

Another point is that the children in the pictures in the links, are young enough that they may not have had the time or ability to cast the Jesus Who made them out of their spirits. Jesus has the ability to hold them, and to give them eternal life in the Kingdom of God. They are not righteous or perfect any more than any of the rest of us. But they are forgiven by God, for Jesus's sake, just like all the rest of us. The difference between them and you is that they have not had the chance or understanding that it takes to become enemies of God like you are. So, they will be saved, but if you don't change, you won't be.

Cool
legendary
October 18, 2016, 03:04:16 AM
My mistake, @BADecker!

Grin

Nah, he's just saying nonsense and eventually people start taking it as legit. He can be making his answers and stories up at the spot, with such a high bullshit level, it sure does look legit. Thus the "everyone can understand the bible in their own way" crap.

The devil knows the Bible better than any of us. This is why he focuses our attention on the things that he wants, and away from the things that the Holy Spirit wants.

There is no understanding of the Bible in your own way. There is only the proper understanding of the Bible. For the humble, sincere listener of the Holy Spirit, the correct understanding will be opened up at the correct time.

The point? Get into the Bible and get it into you. If you do this in a big way, you will see that the standard understanding of people who profess to be great Bible scholars out there, lacks much explanation of many things written in the Bible. Get the Bible into you so you understand what these often unexpressed things are.

Cool
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
October 18, 2016, 02:45:26 AM

I see him more as a homeless, drunk and insane person yelling that the jesus is coming and that we'll all burn in hell for our sins, we've had one BADecker like that in my hometown.
legendary
Activity: 854
October 18, 2016, 12:42:23 AM
Activity: 337
Merit: 258
October 17, 2016, 09:35:33 PM

If they were good or righteous, they would lift themselves out of their deplorable condition.
The poor little buggers above would barely be able to move and you're saying that they're in this deplorable condition because they aren't good or righteous!!!!!

I think this sentiment from you alone sums up what kind of person you are and if this is a reflection of the teachings of your beliefs then it just reinforces why I reject your religion and choose to be an atheist.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
October 17, 2016, 08:55:42 PM
The bible missed a great plot twist at the end

Oh i am so happy i could jump in the air.. I am free to be who i want to be..
Oh by the way boys do you like my new pink dress?..Pink makes the boys wink Kiss.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
October 17, 2016, 08:31:48 PM
The bible missed a great plot twist at the end

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
October 17, 2016, 06:37:50 PM
My mistake, @BADecker!

Grin

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
October 17, 2016, 06:13:36 PM
My mistake, @BADecker!

Grin
Jump to: