Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 133. (Read 901342 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 16, 2016, 10:21:58 AM
How did this topic arise? Where you've seen even one case to atheists expressed hatred for religion? Religious organizations become angry at those who deny the existence of God.

That's for sure. Usually, religious sects are indignant about atheists. And they want to get to their sect.

Get rid of atheist nuts. Their atheism pollutes our children. Their stupidity is in school textbooks. Get rid of them.

Here is how to get rid of them. First, pray to God that they will convert to religion. Next, show them how stupid atheism is. Third, offer them the chance to leave the community. Fourth, brand them as the heretics they are.

Cool

It is like looking at a recovering alcoholic.  They have nothing against alcohol and there their recovery they can even get to the point where they can purchase alcohol and give it as a gift. 

Right! Give their atheistic stupidity as a gift that is destroying the eternal life of many.

Cool
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
October 16, 2016, 10:16:57 AM
How did this topic arise? Where you've seen even one case to atheists expressed hatred for religion? Religious organizations become angry at those who deny the existence of God.

That's for sure. Usually, religious sects are indignant about atheists. And they want to get to their sect.

Get rid of atheist nuts. Their atheism pollutes our children. Their stupidity is in school textbooks. Get rid of them.

Here is how to get rid of them. First, pray to God that they will convert to religion. Next, show them how stupid atheism is. Third, offer them the chance to leave the community. Fourth, brand them as the heretics they are.

Cool

It is like looking at a recovering alcoholic.  They have nothing against alcohol and there their recovery they can even get to the point where they can purchase alcohol and give it as a gift. 
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
October 16, 2016, 10:10:46 AM

There are some of the group that take strong positions against religion and that is perhaps the standing that led them to join the group
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 16, 2016, 09:11:12 AM

Cool
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
October 16, 2016, 06:29:25 AM

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
October 16, 2016, 06:13:27 AM
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
October 16, 2016, 05:02:09 AM
Religious denominations themselves hate each other. They are a fierce struggle for the minds of the duped people. And atheists generally don't pay attention to them.
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
October 16, 2016, 04:59:18 AM
ATHEISTS don't hate religions. They just don't care. Which most of the times creates irritation when people talk about religions and that's been misunderstood as hate.

--on my perspective--
Activity: 912
Merit: 661
Do due diligence
October 16, 2016, 04:56:52 AM
why do religious people hate other religions?

Not all atheists hate religion.
I once had a long misunderstanding with god, except that it wasn't with god? It was with religion.

I used to tell anyone who tried to convert me that religion kills god.
Now I study religions and read things like the Koran/Quran or Bhagavad-Gita and find respect for others relationship with god (or non-relationship)
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
October 15, 2016, 08:44:10 PM

SPAM ANYONE?

Activity: 632
October 15, 2016, 01:53:44 PM
I also have never seen hatred from atheists to the Church. It seems to me that this topic is far-fetched, and no such problem.
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
October 15, 2016, 01:49:29 PM

Activity: 240
October 15, 2016, 11:33:08 AM
I think that religion is generally a way of stupefying people to subordinate them, and to have this benefit, and the suppression of atheism is simple competition.
Activity: 336
October 15, 2016, 11:31:53 AM
Many science can not explain, but that does not mean that God exists. Just accepted in science to argue what you can prove 100%, but religion does not use evidence.They just say there is a God and everyone should believe them.

Neither science cannot prove it.  The theory of evolution and big bang theory all that explains how the earth and life begins were nothing but theory.  And there is still no evidence and scientist cannot prove it yet.  And whether I believe God and some of you do not, it should not be an argument.  Jusy being nice and to good to everyone is all we need.  Love is all we need.
Activity: 285
October 15, 2016, 10:46:25 AM
Even hatred is not inherent in atheists. How do you feel about children who believe in Santa Claus? And religion my entire life with someone struggling.
Activity: 261
October 15, 2016, 10:04:49 AM
Every year is getting smaller congregation. For which they hate. In Russia Patriarch Kirill encourages members to go to war in Ukraine. How can he be a Patriarch?
Activity: 275
October 15, 2016, 09:55:20 AM
Religious denomination incite hatred and intolerance to people of other faiths and atheists. Religion in our time is a business, there's competition.
Activity: 255
October 15, 2016, 09:34:02 AM
I also don't believe in God,but that does not mean that I hate my grandmother who goes to Church.I just laugh at her. So grown up and believe in fairy tales.
Activity: 262
October 15, 2016, 08:56:45 AM
Who said that atheists hate religion? On the contrary. Religious organizations hate atheists because they feel their competitors.
Activity: 234
October 15, 2016, 08:48:58 AM
You did find it appalling to follow a religion because you think you were forced into following one religion because you were born into that religion and since you find science you became an Atheist and that is why you hate religion,but there are many things that cannot be explained by science so you cannot conclude that science has an answer to each and every problem.
Are not born in religion. Children do not have religious beliefs.It then they put this nonsense into the minds of educators.
Jump to: