Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 300. (Read 901342 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
November 04, 2015, 11:23:09 AM

James says that if you sin one sin, you are guilty of all. Because of this, all sins are capital sins.

Smiley

You are still talking about the New Testament: the Bible is one.

Do you believe that Jesus Christ is our Messiah and Saviour?

Best regards.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 04, 2015, 11:19:36 AM

The New Testament of the love and salvation of Jesus overcomes the Old Testament.

I know what the New Testament is: why you need to explain that to me?

Since you agree that you are a sinner, and the New Testament shows that you are at least part atheist (see James, above), you deserve to die.

Smiley  Smiley

Punishment is death only for capital sins: I didn't do a capital sin.

Best regards.

James says that if you sin one sin, you are guilty of all. Because of this, all sins are capital sins.

Smiley

I know, I know. It is so easy to believe only the parts of the Bible that you want to believe. And it is so hard to believe the parts that you don't want to believe.

Smiley

EDIT: ... You atheist sinner, you.
legendary
November 04, 2015, 11:17:59 AM

The New Testament of the love and salvation of Jesus overcomes the Old Testament.

Since you agree that you are a sinner, and the New Testament shows that you are at least part atheist (see James, above), you deserve to die.

Smiley  Smiley

Best regards.

Smiley
legendary
November 04, 2015, 11:09:47 AM

Smiley  Smiley

Best regards.
legendary
November 04, 2015, 10:58:43 AM

Remember that James says, at James 2:10:
For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

You keep talking about the New testament, I'm talking about the Old Testament.

Because of this, and the fact that you have broken at least one command in the Law, you deserve to die right along with the atheists.

Smiley

"We are all sinners."

Best regards.

Smiley  Smiley
legendary
November 04, 2015, 10:54:52 AM

For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

You keep talking about the New testament, I'm talking about the Old Testament.

Because of this, and the fact that you have broken at least one command in the Law, you deserve to die right along with the atheists.

Smiley

"We are all sinners."

Best regards.
legendary
November 04, 2015, 10:52:23 AM

You have your own personal laws and beliefs. Great.

Smiley

Good: I understand stupidity and prejudices now.

If I tell you that atheists need to die because they:
1) Believe in idols (against 1st Commandements)
2) The punishment for idolatry is death (Ex 32:4 - Golden Calf episode, source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_calf)

What are you going to say?

Best regards.

Smiley

EDIT: And so does your sinner Pope.
legendary
November 04, 2015, 10:37:27 AM

Answering too quickly is a sign of Stupidity. Stupidity is the enemy of Wisdom.

We made agreement on the definition of atheism. The definition is the one in the Oxford Dictionary:
Atheism
Disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.
Source: http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/atheism

Can you link to the page where you made that resolution, for context, and so I can see who is the "we" to whom you refer?

Around page 77: I have no time to search that now.

I talk for the reader.

This forum is about Bitcoin, which is a Technology.

This resolution is to avoid OT while talking about Technology (Bitcoin in that case).

"Bitcoin is a Technology"

Best regards.

OK, so this thread is about the technological reasons that atheists might hate religionists, and also the reverse? Have I at least understood that much?

If we agreed to kill them all this problem would be overcome now.

Don't confuse fear in God (which leads to Science) with Fear in a man without faith.

Thank You for your quick reply.

Best regards.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
November 04, 2015, 10:25:39 AM

Every time I try to talk Technology I find an atheist taking me to a dead end (half of Tech guys are atheists: Bill Gates, Richard Stallman to name a few...)

What technology are you talking about? Is this some sort of mass genocide "kill the idolator" technology? I don't understand your point.

TECHNOLOGY.
That's a "yes", then?

This resolution is to enforce efficiency and clear discussion about technology, not to hurt anyone.

Best regards.

What resolution? Did you make some sort of resolution on previous page?

We made agreement on the definition of atheism. The definition is the one in the Oxford Dictionary:
Atheism
Disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.
Source: http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/atheism

Can you link to the page where you made that resolution, for context, and so I can see who is the "we" to whom you refer?

Also, this thread is about religionists and atheists, so al this talk of technology and resolutions is OT, and quite frankly confusing. Back OT please!

This resolution is to avoid OT while talking about Technology (Bitcoin in that case).

Best regards.

OK, so this thread is about the technological reasons that atheists might hate religionists, and also the reverse? Have I at least understood that much?
legendary
November 04, 2015, 09:53:17 AM

Every time I try to talk Technology I find an atheist taking me to a dead end (half of Tech guys are atheists: Bill Gates, Richard Stallman to name a few...)

What technology are you talking about? Is this some sort of mass genocide "kill the idolator" technology? I don't understand your point.

TECHNOLOGY.

This resolution is to enforce efficiency and clear discussion about technology, not to hurt anyone.

Best regards.

What resolution? Did you make some sort of resolution on previous page?

Also, this thread is about religionists and atheists, so al this talk of technology and resolutions is OT, and quite frankly confusing. Back OT please!

Best regards.
donator
Poor impulse control.
November 04, 2015, 09:35:07 AM

Smiley

2) The punishment for idolatry is death (Ex 32:4 - Golden Calf episode, source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_calf)

Best regards.

I'm going to say that you're a psychopath.

Same as if you told me you were going to kill me because an invisible unicorn told you to. You aren't serious, are you?

Best regards.

What resolution? Did you make some sort of resolution on previous page? Also, this thread is about religionists and atheists, so al this talk of technology and resolutions is OT, and quite frankly confusing. Back OT please!
legendary
November 04, 2015, 09:30:44 AM

Smiley

Best regards.

Same as if you told me you were going to kill me because an invisible unicorn told you to. You aren't serious, are you?

Best regards.
donator
Poor impulse control.
November 04, 2015, 09:24:16 AM

Smiley

Best regards.

legendary
November 04, 2015, 09:17:36 AM

Smiley

Best regards.
legendary
November 04, 2015, 09:07:31 AM

Religion isn't science. But, because of its ignorance and stupidity in many areas, our science is religion. True science - the way things really work - is not religion.

Smiley

Well, you've convinced me -- either I don't know what science is, or I don't know what religion is. Or, possibly, both.

That't s the reason because "talking with similarities" is not a good behavior.

The Bible doesn't talk about confusion: what is that?

Best regards.

Smiley
legendary
November 04, 2015, 09:06:10 AM

Perhaps if you examine both statements you'll see some similarities that may be illuminating to you.

Talking with similarities is not Science.

Best regards.

Is religion science? Are you a scientific religionist? I don't get you at all.

Religion isn't science. But, because of its ignorance and stupidity in many areas, our science is religion. True science - the way things really work - is not religion.

Smiley

Well, you've convinced me -- either I don't know what science is, or I don't know what religion is. Or, possibly, both.

You don't sound convinced.

Religion involves hanging onto some fact, and basing a lot of unknowns on faith, that they exist in this way. This is exactly the way that our science works in a practical way. Much of the theory of our science is unknown to really be fact, yet it is held by many as such, based on their faith in it.

Real science is only the facts.

Smiley
legendary
November 04, 2015, 08:58:43 AM

Smiley

That't s the reason because "talking with similarities" is not a good behavior.

The Bible doesn't talk about confusion: what is that?

Best regards.
donator
Poor impulse control.
November 04, 2015, 08:55:36 AM

Perhaps if you examine both statements you'll see some similarities that may be illuminating to you.

Best regards.

Smiley

legendary
November 04, 2015, 08:52:26 AM

Best regards.

Smiley
legendary
November 04, 2015, 08:49:55 AM

Right your god doesn't accept human sacrifices. Only the sacrifices of those who don't believe in him. Or disobey him. Along with their family, livestock, etc. The sacrifice of your children if they disobey you. And in revelations the sacrifice of billions of people. All because he loves you.

That is not a sacrifice: that is an HOLOCAUST.

User BADeker keeps confusing the 2 concepts: talk to him.

Best regards.

Bitnow is so ignorant that she doesn't even recognize the difference between people who are God's people and people who are not.

Smiley
Jump to: