Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 301. (Read 901342 times)

donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
November 04, 2015, 08:37:35 AM

Perhaps if you examine both statements you'll see some similarities that may be illuminating to you.

Talking with similarities is not Science.

Best regards.

Is religion science? Are you a scientific religionist? I don't get you at all.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
November 04, 2015, 08:25:50 AM

Perhaps if you examine both statements you'll see some similarities that may be illuminating to you.

Talking with similarities is not Science.

Best regards.
donator
Poor impulse control.
November 04, 2015, 08:24:50 AM
Why do Religionists hate Atheism?

That's OT.

The thread's subject is the exact opposite: "Why do atheists hate Religion?"

Best regards.

legendary
November 04, 2015, 07:42:20 AM

Right your god doesn't accept human sacrifices. Only the sacrifices of those who don't believe in him. Or disobey him. Along with their family, livestock, etc. The sacrifice of your children if they disobey you. And in revelations the sacrifice of billions of people. All because he loves you.

That is not a sacrifice: that is an HOLOCAUST.

User BADeker keeps confusing the 2 concepts: talk to him.

Best regards.

Don't forget that time that God asked his righteous servant Abraham to sacrifice his only son, apparently just to see if he would do it:

The Binding of Isaac is a story from the Hebrew Bible in which God asks Abraham to sacrifice his son, Isaac, on Mount Moriah.

The story is apparently pure fiction because GOD does not EVER terrorize children; anyone with a conscience can understand that GOD would NEVER make a child suffer just to teach the child's father a lesson; from this fictitious story it can be plainly seen that the Bible is tampered. I urge all to study the Phoenix Journals in order to have a better understanding of GOD's plan and not to be misled by those who placed these kinds of stories in the Bible in an effort to deceive you and prevent your finding the truth.

God stopped Abraham before he killed his son Isaac.

That sacrifice never happened.

Best regards.

Don't forget that time that God asked his righteous servant Abraham to sacrifice his only son, apparently just to see if he would do it:

So your god didn't know if he would do it or not?

What kind of god is that?

God stopped Abraham before he killed his son Isaac.

That sacrifice never happened.

Best regards.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 04, 2015, 03:57:51 AM

So your god didn't know if he would do it or not?

What kind of god is that?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 04, 2015, 02:46:11 AM
Sup folks, is religion dead yet? Jesus is a pedophile.

Never been dead and never will be you piece of shit

Yeah! Also... our Lord does not accept human sacrifices.

That is the Molech and is an Hamitic (cursed) god.
"Not to pass your children through the fire to Molech"
- Lev. 18:21

Best regards.

Right your god doesn't accept human sacrifices. Only the sacrifices of those who don't believe in him. Or disobey him. Along with their family, livestock, etc. The sacrifice of your children if they disobey you. And in revelations the sacrifice of billions of people. All because he loves you.

The Binding of Isaac is a story from the Hebrew Bible in which God asks Abraham to sacrifice his son, Isaac, on Mount Moriah.

The story is apparently pure fiction because GOD does not EVER terrorize children; anyone with a conscience can understand that GOD would NEVER make a child suffer just to teach the child's father a lesson; from this fictitious story it can be plainly seen that the Bible is tampered. I urge all to study the Phoenix Journals in order to have a better understanding of GOD's plan and not to be misled by those who placed these kinds of stories in the Bible in an effort to deceive you and prevent your finding the truth.
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
November 04, 2015, 01:06:04 AM

Best regards.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 04, 2015, 01:05:17 AM
I guess,because religion rises more wars in the world.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
legendary
November 03, 2015, 03:46:40 PM

Best regards.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
November 03, 2015, 02:13:19 PM

But... please be patient with that piece of shit. Why? Because Jesus died to save him as well. If he doesn't change, he will be judged. As long as he is harmless like he is, give him more time. He just might convert, sometime. The Father would be extremely happy with his conversion.

Smiley

Yes, the Father in heaven is always happy when a prodigal son returns to Him.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 03, 2015, 02:08:22 PM

But... please be patient with that piece of shit. Why? Because Jesus died to save him as well. If he doesn't change, he will be judged. As long as he is harmless like he is, give him more time. He just might convert, sometime. The Father would be extremely happy with his conversion.

Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 03, 2015, 01:45:23 PM

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
November 03, 2015, 01:30:43 PM
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
November 03, 2015, 08:49:55 AM
People should stop hating eachother. I am an atheist but I do not hate anybody.
legendary
November 03, 2015, 08:48:35 AM

That's OT.

The thread's subject is the exact opposite: "Why do atheists hate Religion?"

Best regards.
donator
Poor impulse control.
November 03, 2015, 08:20:15 AM

legendary
November 03, 2015, 06:34:39 AM

Yet you seem to want me to focus on an opponent (Beliathon). While at the same time you don't focus on anybody?

I don't understand. I can't see you. You don't need to worry about me focusing on you.

Or is there another reason you want me to focus on Beliathon while you don't focus on anyone?

Smiley

Precisely: you are confused.

Go back to school kid!

Best regards.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 02, 2015, 06:14:32 PM

No need to say sorry? Well, in that case, I take it all back. I didn't mean to copy you, but I'm not sorry that I did.

Since you are focusing on Beliathon, when I focus on you, it goes right through to him. So I can focus on him when I focus on you.

Smiley

I'm not focusing on anybody "my friend".

You got it all wrong.

Best regards.

Yet you seem to want me to focus on an opponent (Beliathon). While at the same time you don't focus on anybody?

I don't understand. I can't see you. You don't need to worry about me focusing on you.

Or is there another reason you want me to focus on Beliathon while you don't focus on anyone?

Smiley
legendary
November 02, 2015, 12:21:54 PM

No need to say sorry? Well, in that case, I take it all back. I didn't mean to copy you, but I'm not sorry that I did.

Since you are focusing on Beliathon, when I focus on you, it goes right through to him. So I can focus on him when I focus on you.

Smiley

I'm not focusing on anybody "my friend".

You got it all wrong.

Best regards.
Jump to: