Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 299. (Read 901342 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 04, 2015, 03:04:20 PM
When are you going to commit suicide? After all, you, yourself, said that atheists must die. And I have shown you how your Bible says that you are an atheist.

You sound like Beliathon there.

Well, if Beliathon knows and quotes the Bible, he may not be wrong in what he knows and quotes. If he doesn't believe in Jesus salvation, all his Bible knowledge and quoting is worthless for him.

Since the Pope is a sinner, and since BitNow's faith seems to be in the Pope, she might as well be an atheist. If she doesn't change, she will die in Hell, even if she lives for a short while here.

Smiley

I was pointing out that Beliathon said people should kill themselves because he thought they should think that they should, He was thinking for the Christians. You said BitNow should kill themselves, because you thought BitNow should think they should. You were thinking for BitNow.

I understand they were both instances where people were trying to use the example of absurdness to prove a point, but I don't agree with ever telling someone they should commit suicide to try to win an argument. I don't think anyone has ever proven their point using that argument, and it does more damage than benefit.

IMHO.

No. I was only showing BitNow how ridiculous she is for wanting all atheists to die. If she thinks that they should die when God says they should live, and all they were doing is sinning, perhaps she should die for sinning, because that's all that atheists did - sin.

We are all under law because of sin. None of us is righteous enough to live, based on our own doing. Therefore, it is not right to pronounce death on anyone else, because you fall under the same sentence.

That's what I said. You should have started that paragraph with a "yes" not a "no".

I said, your example and Beliathon's example "were both instances where people were trying to use the example of absurdness (ridiculousness as you called it) to prove a point." The example of absurdness is exaggerating your point to the point you said "if you believe that, then you should kill yourself". Both you and Beliathon did that.

Well, I don't always recognize all my sins. Thus, even though I don't accept something as a sin when it is, I accept that God will recognize the truth. And I bow to His greater understand, ask forgiveness for my sinning as well as my lack of understanding, and am forgiven in the forgiveness Jesus spreads abroad.

As for all of us using the English language, Beliathon and you and I, and a great many others do.

Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
November 04, 2015, 02:59:16 PM
When are you going to commit suicide? After all, you, yourself, said that atheists must die. And I have shown you how your Bible says that you are an atheist.

Well, if Beliathon knows and quotes the Bible, he may not be wrong in what he knows and quotes. If he doesn't believe in Jesus salvation, all his Bible knowledge and quoting is worthless for him.

Since the Pope is a sinner, and since BitNow's faith seems to be in the Pope, she might as well be an atheist. If she doesn't change, she will die in Hell, even if she lives for a short while here.

Smiley

I was pointing out that Beliathon said people should kill themselves because he thought they should think that they should, He was thinking for the Christians. You said BitNow should kill themselves, because you thought BitNow should think they should. You were thinking for BitNow.

I understand they were both instances where people were trying to use the example of absurdness to prove a point, but I don't agree with ever telling someone they should commit suicide to try to win an argument. I don't think anyone has ever proven their point using that argument, and it does more damage than benefit.

IMHO.

No. I was only showing BitNow how ridiculous she is for wanting all atheists to die. If she thinks that they should die when God says they should live, and all they were doing is sinning, perhaps she should die for sinning, because that's all that atheists did - sin.

We are all under law because of sin. None of us is righteous enough to live, based on our own doing. Therefore, it is not right to pronounce death on anyone else, because you fall under the same sentence.

That's what I said. You should have started that paragraph with a "yes" not a "no".

I said, your example and Beliathon's example "were both instances where people were trying to use the example of absurdness (ridiculousness as you called it) to prove a point." The example of absurdness is exaggerating your point to the point you said "if you believe that, then you should kill yourself". Both you and Beliathon did that.
legendary
November 04, 2015, 02:52:57 PM

There you go, changing the focus again.    Cheesy

There you go, blaming his "friends" again.

What's your problem with the Pope?

Best regards.

The major problem with the Pope is that he is the main figure in the Papacy. There is nothing wrong with the Papacy except that it promotes works righteousness for salvation. Jesus salvation is the only way.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
November 04, 2015, 02:48:25 PM

There you go, blaming his "friends" again.

What's your problem with the Pope?

Best regards.
legendary
November 04, 2015, 02:45:41 PM

We should have mercy on other sinners as we do on ourselves. I hope that BitNow doesn't go off and take me literally and execute herself. Rather, I hope it makes her think, so she can stop looking to the Pope for salvation, rather find Jesus for life and salvation, and show mercy to atheists at the same time. God will judge the atheists as is appropriate.

Smiley

I'm a man and the chat doesn't make me understand if you are talking to me like a woman to act as a kind person or because you really think I'm a woman.

Best regards.

legendary
November 04, 2015, 02:36:41 PM

We should have mercy on other sinners as we do on ourselves. I hope that BitNow doesn't go off and take me literally and execute herself. Rather, I hope it makes her think, so she can stop looking to the Pope for salvation, rather find Jesus for life and salvation, and show mercy to atheists at the same time. God will judge the atheists as is appropriate.

Smiley

I'm a man and the chat doesn't make me understand if you are talking to me like a woman to act as a kind person or because you really think I'm a woman.

Best regards.
legendary
November 04, 2015, 02:27:23 PM

Smiley

IMHO.

Smiley
November 04, 2015, 02:16:48 PM

Smiley

IMHO.

Thank You for support: Fear of God is always good stuffs.

Fear of God is a sign of Wisdom, generate Respect and leads to Science (Proverbs).

Science is what we are trying to achieve here.

Best regards.

I guess you could take it as support. But as a Christian, I believe you need Jesus Christ to be saved, so I agree with him about that part.
legendary
November 04, 2015, 01:04:53 PM

Smiley
legendary
November 04, 2015, 12:48:02 PM

Thank You for support: Fear of God is always good stuffs.

Fear of God is a sign of Wisdom, generate Respect and leads to Science (Proverbs).

Science is what we are trying to achieve here.

Best regards.
November 04, 2015, 12:42:22 PM

legendary
November 04, 2015, 12:22:11 PM

Trying to get off the subject, aren't you. That's the exact thing an atheist would try to do. You keep proving that you are an atheist.

Smiley

You are not Catholic.

Best regards.

And you seem to not be Christian. Of course, how can you be Christian when you are atheist?

Smiley
legendary
November 04, 2015, 12:15:33 PM

Trying to get off the subject, aren't you. That's the exact thing an atheist would try to do. You keep proving that you are an atheist.

Smiley

You are not Catholic.

Best regards.

legendary
November 04, 2015, 12:10:20 PM

James is alive in the Bible, and with God. You are an atheist. You are the one that is dead, even though your death hasn't taken effect, yet. How can you live forever? Certainly it is NOT by having faith in your atheist Pope!

Smiley

Don't confuse Fear in men with Fear in God: Fear in the men will look you like a gay man, Fear in God will leads you to Science.

Best regards.

Smiley
legendary
November 04, 2015, 12:07:12 PM

James is alive in the Bible, and with God. You are an atheist. You are the one that is dead, even though your death hasn't taken effect, yet. How can you live forever? Certainly it is NOT by having faith in your atheist Pope!

Smiley

Don't confuse Fear in men with Fear in God: Fear in men will look you like a gay man, Fear in God will leads you to Science.

Eternal Life can be seen with Faith or with Science.

The Pope is the Vicar of Jesus Christ.

The Pope is a man (woman).

Best regards.
legendary
November 04, 2015, 12:04:18 PM

James in the Bible showed you that you are an atheist. James 2:10 says that you are guilty of breaking the whole law. This includes that you are an atheist.

Die, you atheist.

Smiley

James is dead.

I'm hear alive and talking to you.

I'm not an atheist.

Best regards.

Smiley
legendary
November 04, 2015, 12:00:19 PM

James in the Bible showed you that you are an atheist. James 2:10 says that you are guilty of breaking the whole law. This includes that you are an atheist.

Die, you atheist.

Smiley

James is dead.

I'm hear alive and talking to you.

I'm not an atheist.

Best regards.
legendary
November 04, 2015, 11:57:34 AM

You are still talking about the New Testament: the Bible is one.

Do you believe that Jesus Christ is our Messiah and Saviour?

Best regards.

Thank you for recognizing that the Bible is one. This means that you recognize James 2:10, that you are guilty of being an atheist even though you never practiced atheism.

You atheist, you. You deserve to die.

Smiley

You didn't replied to my question so you deserve a new question:
1) Do you believe that Jesus Christ is our Messiah and Saviour?
2) Who told you that I'm an atheist?

Best regards.

Die, you atheist.

Smiley
legendary
November 04, 2015, 11:52:27 AM

Best regards.

Thank you for recognizing that the Bible is one. This means that you recognize James 2:10, that you are guilty of being an atheist even though you never practiced atheism.

Smiley

You didn't replied to my question so you deserve a new question:
1) Do you believe that Jesus Christ is our Messiah and Saviour?
2) Who told you that I'm an atheist?

Best regards.
legendary
November 04, 2015, 11:38:05 AM

James says that if you sin one sin, you are guilty of all. Because of this, all sins are capital sins.

Smiley

Best regards.

Smiley
Jump to: