Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 297. (Read 901342 times)

donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
November 05, 2015, 07:28:47 AM
If you're busy, lets just take the points one at a time.

You said:

I'm not shy: it's called fear of God.

Fear of God leads to Science.

Science is what we all are trying to achieve here.

I wrote in response:

Religion is the opposite of science. I don't know what you're referring to, but it's not science. Science requires one to be able to change one's mind if facts change. Dogmatic religions - by definition - can't do that.

To summarise: How do you make religion follow the scientific method?

By following the numbers.

Well no, that seems to be numerology, not science.

If you meant something different, you need to explain what you mean. For example, the science of biology is not "follow the DNA".

Precisely: every time I speak about technology I find an atheist putting me in a dead end.

I never arrive to the decision: how do you make religion follow the scientific method.

I see your problem. The answer is that it can't - religion can not be made to follow the scientific method without losing what makes it a religion.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
November 05, 2015, 06:15:47 AM

You said:

I wrote in response:

Religion is the opposite of science. I don't know what you're referring to, but it's not science. Science requires one to be able to change one's mind if facts change. Dogmatic religions - by definition - can't do that.

If you meant something different, you need to explain what you mean. For example, the science of biology is not "follow the DNA".

Precisely: every time I speak about technology I find an atheist putting me in a dead end.

I never arrive to the decision: how do you make religion follow the scientific method.

Best regards.

How doing a sin is doing all of them?

Where do you find rationality in 1 is 613?

1 is 1.

613 is 613.

Best regards.

The rationality is that God says it through James 2:10.

If you don't want to believe all the Bible, then how will you believe any of it? You can't simply pick and choose the parts of the Bible that you are going to believe. Either you believe the Bible or you don't.

If you don't believe the Bible, then your whole faith in the Pope is a lie. Why? Because you are basing your faith in the Pope on what the Bible says about him, even if your understanding of it is wrong.

Smiley

"Do not murder."
- Ex 20:13

Killing myself will be murdering.

Saying that doing a sin is doing them all is not rationality is a law said by James.

The laws are the laws of the LORD: they are 613 (summarised in the 10 Commandments in Christianity - source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/613_commandments).

There is no law in the 613 made by God that says: "doing 1 sin is doing them all".

Jews people they still follow the 613 laws made by God in the old testament, they do not believe in the new testament: do you think you are better than the Jews because you have more laws to follow?

Best regards.
donator
Poor impulse control.
November 05, 2015, 06:11:15 AM

You said:

I wrote in response:

legendary
November 05, 2015, 04:41:01 AM

You said:

I wrote in response:

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 04, 2015, 11:58:34 PM
Religion is boring, stupid, antiquated, deeply sexist, willfully ignorant, and cruel.

You forgot about joke and prank Smiley

and about Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster - the best religion in the world!!!

Ramen Brothers and Sisters!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
November 04, 2015, 11:05:39 PM
... Christians should read about what was left out of the Bible; only by knowing could we teach our fellow brothers about the truth that they may have missed.

But I bought the book of Jasher for reading through the power of the Holy Spirit leading me. Things have happened the way they were supposed to, and the Lord is increasing knowledge in these days.
So you are saying that the Bible was re-written to finally read the way it was supposed to be read? I think that is very narrow thinking.

I'm saying that the bible has curses for those who change it, and those who are supposed to know the truth will know the truth. We will know as much as we need to know. All you need to know to be saved is in the bible. If you're truly looking for truth, you will find it, even if it is from other locations (like the book of Enoch, Jasher, or Jubilees perhaps).

Jeremiah 29:13 You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.
Activity: 210
November 04, 2015, 10:51:51 PM
... Christians should read about what was left out of the Bible; only by knowing could we teach our fellow brothers about the truth that they may have missed.

But I bought the book of Jasher for reading through the power of the Holy Spirit leading me. Things have happened the way they were supposed to, and the Lord is increasing knowledge in these days.
So you are saying that the Bible was re-written to finally read the way it was supposed to be read? I think that is very narrow thinking.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
November 04, 2015, 10:18:22 PM
Religion is boring, stupid, antiquated, deeply sexist, willfully ignorant, and cruel.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
November 04, 2015, 10:06:48 PM
If the Bible was a perfect book, it would have included the Book of Jasher; reading that book would have given the people knowledge about the banking system, but still that book was excluded deliberately. Since this knowledge was left out of the Bible, the American people were kept in the dark; they did not rise up to stop the embezzlement of the nation under the Federal Reserve Banks. We have all been misguided regarding banking truth; that is the saddest part of religion, that it has indoctrinated so many to believe in their happy slavery under the bankers. We were supposed to read the Bible like a little child; a child always asks "why?"; the churches have misled us and now we don't understand the banking system at all! This Bible is surely responsible for the spiritual decay of this nation, already one hundred years under the bankers' slavery system and hardly a pastor will talk about the banking system. Christians should read about what was left out of the Bible; only by knowing could we teach our fellow brothers about the truth that they may have missed.

Activity: 210
November 04, 2015, 09:53:25 PM
If the Bible was a perfect book, it would have included the Book of Jasher; reading that book would have given the people knowledge about the banking system, but still that book was excluded deliberately. Since this knowledge was left out of the Bible, the American people were kept in the dark; they did not rise up to stop the embezzlement of the nation under the Federal Reserve Banks. We have all been misguided regarding banking truth; that is the saddest part of religion, that it has indoctrinated so many to believe in their happy slavery under the bankers. We were supposed to read the Bible like a little child; a child always asks "why?"; the churches have misled us and now we don't understand the banking system at all! This Bible is surely responsible for the spiritual decay of this nation, already one hundred years under the bankers' slavery system and hardly a pastor will talk about the banking system. Christians should read about what was left out of the Bible; only by knowing could we teach our fellow brothers about the truth that they may have missed.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 04, 2015, 09:10:55 PM

Whether you are an atheist or not, you are guilty as though you are an atheist. James 2:10 says so. According to the things you say about atheists, you should die, because you are guilty of being an atheist even if you are not one.

Smiley

1 is 1.

613 is 613.

Best regards.

If you don't want to believe all the Bible, then how will you believe any of it? You can't simply pick and choose the parts of the Bible that you are going to believe. Either you believe the Bible or you don't.

If you don't believe the Bible, then your whole faith in the Pope is a lie. Why? Because you are basing your faith in the Pope on what the Bible says about him, even if your understanding of it is wrong.

Smiley

It's what I have been telling you. Neither you nor your Pope are Christians. Why not? Because neither of you wants to obey the law of love of Jesus. Rather you would kill atheists. And you won't believe when James 2:10 tells you that all carnal and venial sins are the same in the sight of God... a breaking of the law, making you worthy of death.

Smiley
donator
Poor impulse control.
November 04, 2015, 08:54:29 PM

You said:

I wrote in response:

legendary
November 04, 2015, 08:52:26 PM

Whether you are an atheist or not, you are guilty as though you are an atheist. James 2:10 says so. According to the things you say about atheists, you should die, because you are guilty of being an atheist even if you are not one.

Smiley

1 is 1.

613 is 613.

Best regards.

Smiley
legendary
November 04, 2015, 08:07:18 PM

Smiley

1 is 1.

613 is 613.

Best regards.
legendary
November 04, 2015, 07:57:43 PM

And I showed you how all sins are capital sins, in James 2:10. This means that all people should die. But you haven't responded to this point, even though you may have responded to my post(s) that talk about this.

Smiley

Look: I'm not an atheist.

Best regards.

Smiley
legendary
November 04, 2015, 07:18:27 PM

And I showed you how all sins are capital sins, in James 2:10. This means that all people should die. But you haven't responded to this point, even though you may have responded to my post(s) that talk about this.

Smiley

Look: I'm not an atheist.

Best regards.
legendary
November 04, 2015, 07:08:15 PM

Hint: I said atheism is a capital sin and atheists need to die, I didn't said I should kill them all. Yet.

Best regards.

Smiley
legendary
November 04, 2015, 06:30:33 PM

It's 12 hours later. Is that enough time for you? I honestly don't think I would consider you stupid for taking half a day to respond, so son't be shy - that was a 'yes', yes?

If we agreed to kill them all this problem would be overcome now.

Don't confuse fear in God (which leads to Science) with Fear in a man without faith.

I hope to god that I misunderstand this, but you're really coming across as a creepy satanic murderous fuck here.

That's the Bible and the word of our Lord.

You really want to kill everyone who doesn't agree with your philosophical belief in a particular god? Has civilisation not advanced at all in the last two thousand years?

I said that atheism is a capital sin.
Atheism is a capital sin:
1) atheism means replacing God with an idol (sin for the 1st commandments - IDOLATRY - );

You're wrong on this point. Atheism means "without a god". That means atheists do not have any god or idol.

Since you're using wikipedia articles as references, here's one you should read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism

2) punishment to idolatry is death (Ex 32:4 - Golden Calf episode - source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_calf)

If you have doubts or info feel free to ask.

So you're still going with the "kill the infidel" option? You realise that you'd need to kill around 60% of the planet's population?

That's billions of people, not millions. You really want to be responsible for the biggest mass murder in history?

You are not Catholic.

I will reply point by point when I have spare time: I'm discussing this since page 77. I don't want to go all over this now.

Hint: I said atheism is a capital sin and atheists need to die, I didn't said I should kill them all. Yet.

Best regards.
legendary
November 04, 2015, 06:24:58 PM

Are those countries Roman Catholic? After all, they didn't take part in the Crusades, did they?

What are you talking about? You need a better translator.

Smiley

EDIT: No offense, but are you in an insane asylum?

You are doing quite well for a 12-y-o.

There you go: avoiding the conversation again.

Best regards.

There you go, avoiding the conversation by suggesting that I am avoiding the conversation.

Smiley
legendary
November 04, 2015, 06:23:23 PM

Are those countries Roman Catholic? After all, they didn't take part in the Crusades, did they?

What are you talking about? You need a better translator.

Smiley

EDIT: No offense, but are you in an insane asylum?

You are doing quite well for a 12-y-o.

There you go: avoiding the conversation again.

Best regards.
Jump to: