Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people hate islam? - page 73. (Read 221004 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
November 28, 2015, 09:27:28 PM
Not actually hate it, but many issues with it surely.

I don't Islam. Its a actually a really peaceful religion but its just those crazy people who claim to be muslim when they're not and mess up the muslim name. Its kind of sad how the media always portrays Islam bad al the time. There are 6.8 billion muslims in the world i think there a the good ones out there. Every religion has extremists and crazy people we just go to accept it.

I agree.  It's sad how Muslim extremists, beginning with Yassir Arafat and continuing to today and getting worse, have persisted in manipulating the media so that their atrocities always get main headlines.

Behind the violence, there's nothing but Attention Whoring.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 28, 2015, 08:26:43 PM
I don't hate islam.
Actually I have a lot of islamic friends.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
November 28, 2015, 08:08:30 PM

I don't Islam. Its a actually a really peaceful religion but its just those crazy people who claim to be muslim when they're not and mess up the muslim name. Its kind of sad how the media always portrays Islam bad al the time. There are 6.8 billion muslims in the world i think there a the good ones out there. Every religion has extremists and crazy people we just go to accept it.
Activity: 182
November 28, 2015, 04:16:48 PM
legendary
November 28, 2015, 12:51:31 AM
Maybe because people think "Most of the terrorists are Islamist" but that was "stereotyping" specially nowadays that bombings and killings are done by those terrorist, people feel that they are always the culprit... lets not judge them in general...

Yes exactly, that's exactly what these terrorist are doing, shedding the Islam in bad light. I feel bad for the true Muslims out there who are the innocent ones.

that's right... I just hope that every one should respect each other specially the culture and religion where... while reading and writing I just remember the song  "Under the same sun" by scorpion... that has a very nice message...  Smiley

I am certain that if (in another day and age) it was Japanese terrorists, we would call them Japanese terrorists.  If it were Nazi terrorists, we would call them Nazi terrorists.  And if they are identifiable as Muslim terrorists, then they should be called that.

Nobody sane ever argued that all Japanese were terrorists or all Germans were terrorists.

This is a "Straw Man Argument."  A logical fallacy.  You can see clearly that it comes up repeatedly in this thread.  As follows -

Person A uses the phrase "Muslim terrorists" or something similar.

Then B argues "But all Muslims are not terrorists! (blah blah blah)!"

But that wasn't the argument made by A.  It is simply a misrepresentation of A's argument made by B for his own purposes.

Do you think people are stupid?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
November 27, 2015, 09:54:19 PM
Why does the Islam hate other people??

Funny... There is a thread about that...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/why-do-islam-hates-people-888757

Cool

legendary
November 27, 2015, 07:32:09 PM
At least one person has seen the true concept of Islam. You see what's happening is
that the media is brainwashing everyone to think that Islam is trying to oppress women,
etc. where in fact it preaches the opposite. You also get the muslim extremists who
try to force Islam to the world, but like I said they are the extremists. I think we muslims
should speak louder to the world, and its happening but no one is listening. Take the
Israeli attack on the flotilla for example, there were a lot of happenings that the media
havent included. If the people in the flotilla were armed then why is it that there was no
Israeli soldier killed? That is just one example. Many people believe Islam = Terrorism
when in fact Islam is peace. That's why whenever I get the opportunity I tell people to
look in to the Quran and tafseer before saying that Islam is terrorism.

You have a number of logical fallacies.

Islam = Terrorism    Straw man argument.
Islam is peace          Overly broad generalization
At least one person has seen the true concept of Islam.   "True Scotsman" logical fallacy.

There is nothing wrong with describing a group of Muslims engaged in terrorism as "Violent Muslim extremists."  Etc.

And there is nothing wrong with describing any or all of them as potential terrorists, because there is too much violence in their sacred writings to deem them anything else. Sleeper Muslims.

Smiley
That's ridiculous.  You presume that they are as brainwashed on Islam as you are on Christianity.  But that's ridiculous, few people of any religion are.  Most people are in a religion only because other people around them are and there are day to day benefits to it.

So when the koran talk about killing girls that gets raped its bad, but when the bible says the same thing it's good.
When the koran talks about killing disbelievers its bad, but when its said in the bible its good.

Exactly.
Activity: 555
Merit: 507
November 27, 2015, 04:21:17 PM
So when the koran talk about killing girls that gets raped its bad, but when the bible says the same thing it's good.
When the koran talks about killing disbelievers its bad, but when its said in the bible its good.
Same with whatever. the books are mirror images.
This is very confusing
Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 27, 2015, 04:14:57 PM
Why does the Islam hate other people??
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
November 27, 2015, 06:13:05 AM
Maybe because people think "Most of the terrorists are Islamist" but that was "stereotyping" specially nowadays that bombings and killings are done by those terrorist, people feel that they are always the culprit... lets not judge them in general...
Activity: 555
Merit: 507
November 27, 2015, 04:12:54 PM
At least one person has seen the true concept of Islam. You see what's happening is
that the media is brainwashing everyone to think that Islam is trying to oppress women,
etc. where in fact it preaches the opposite. You also get the muslim extremists who
try to force Islam to the world, but like I said they are the extremists. I think we muslims
should speak louder to the world, and its happening but no one is listening. Take the
Israeli attack on the flotilla for example, there were a lot of happenings that the media
havent included. If the people in the flotilla were armed then why is it that there was no
Israeli soldier killed? That is just one example. Many people believe Islam = Terrorism
when in fact Islam is peace. That's why whenever I get the opportunity I tell people to

At least one person has seen the true concept of Islam.   "True Scotsman" logical fallacy.

There is nothing wrong with describing a group of Muslims engaged in terrorism as "Violent Muslim extremists."  Etc.

And there is nothing wrong with describing any or all of them as potential terrorists, because there is too much violence in their sacred writings to deem them anything else. Sleeper Muslims.

Smiley

In their sacred writings???
have you ever read the bible??? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 27, 2015, 03:41:38 PM

Smiley
legendary
November 27, 2015, 12:03:20 PM

Islam = Terrorism    Straw man argument.
Islam is peace          Overly broad generalization
At least one person has seen the true concept of Islam.   "True Scotsman" logical fallacy.

There is nothing wrong with describing a group of Muslims engaged in terrorism as "Violent Muslim extremists."  Etc.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 27, 2015, 11:04:50 AM
Man, it's kinda sad and a bit pathetic to see how some of you out here, how small you make your world out to be.

Not every Muslim is a terrorist. These terrorist are not actually Muslim they are using this religion as an excuse to do what they do and shed bad light on the true Muslim believers.

Well said I just hope that everyone just shut up and accept that not  every one is a bad person.

And oh I didn't knew that they are using this religion as an excuse maybe are real muslim but they are using it wrong.

Indeed they are, In my opinion, I think that people should just say that (insert name person) did this or that. Not say it based on a religion, race or skin color.

Malcolm X was black. It was black Muslims in America who killed him.

Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
November 27, 2015, 10:58:25 AM
Man, it's kinda sad and a bit pathetic to see how some of you out here, how small you make your world out to be.

Not every Muslim is a terrorist. These terrorist are not actually Muslim they are using this religion as an excuse to do what they do and shed bad light on the true Muslim believers.

Well said I just hope that everyone just shut up and accept that not  every one is a bad person.

And oh I didn't knew that they are using this religion as an excuse maybe are real muslim but they are using it wrong.

Indeed they are, In my opinion, I think that people should just say that (insert name person) did this or that. Not say it based on a religion, race or skin color.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
November 27, 2015, 06:18:33 AM

Yes exactly, that's exactly what these terrorist are doing, shedding the Islam in bad light. I feel bad for the true Muslims out there who are the innocent ones.
Activity: 336
November 27, 2015, 06:00:47 AM
I'll respect any human being who doesn't mean any harm, no matter what religion they have or where the come from.

Doesn't really matter to me. But if they are a terroist, no matter what religion you're not a good person in my book.

Yah that is about right. I just hate people who is hating other people that didn't do anything.

I just wish that will be peace in the worl.
Activity: 406
November 27, 2015, 05:49:45 AM
I'll respect any human being who doesn't mean any harm, no matter what religion they have or where the come from.

Doesn't really matter to me. But if they are a terroist, no matter what religion you're not a good person in my book.

Activity: 182
Pollak
November 27, 2015, 05:24:28 AM

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
November 27, 2015, 05:13:20 AM

Pages:
Jump to: