Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 41. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 01:28:43 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

If you are updated in the current market status , you already know the answer since I think you're not I can give you a brief explanation , Ethereum is one of the popular coin in the market so because of that ethereum's potential is higher than any coins in the market and as we know a high potential coin is equal to high profits.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
July 18, 2018, 01:25:16 AM
I hold ethereum because of it's potential for growth and adoption beyond the present use of it. Ethereum hold the key for so many disruption in every area of economic growth and development in the future.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 01:22:58 AM
Yes I agree if Ethereum is held, not in doubt if ethereum is feasible to make the investment, this coint is best among other altcoint and has the highest selling price after bitcoint, future growth will be better
Activity: 5
July 18, 2018, 01:22:50 AM
yeah hold
Activity: 140
July 18, 2018, 01:22:30 AM
Sincerely speaking, Ethereum is actually a nice coin to go with. It has so many capacities and capabilities that some other Altcoins don't have. It is a nice coin to hold; sincerely speaking. The adoption of Ethereum is becoming much and that's a very wonderful thing for the project. With that, the price can hit up within a short time.
Activity: 182
July 18, 2018, 01:17:03 AM
The market began to grow against the background of news about institutional investors. And, as I suspected, the fastest of all are the most liquid coins. And this is primarily Bitcoin and Ethereum. And this trend will continue.

OK. But why hold ETH as opposed to other liquid coins like BTC or LTC?
Activity: 280
July 18, 2018, 01:02:58 AM
The market began to grow against the background of news about institutional investors. And, as I suspected, the fastest of all are the most liquid coins. And this is primarily Bitcoin and Ethereum. And this trend will continue.
Activity: 45
July 16, 2018, 01:37:02 PM
The productivity of the Ethereum platform, as well as the Internet of the crypto currency, its unique ability to save the need for ETH from the platform itself, and this circumstance that its collective does not cease to enter into partnerships with the main inhabitants of the collective society ...
Activity: 112
July 16, 2018, 05:45:14 AM
Ethereum is such a platform that helps hundreds of another projects to maintain their own crypto. So they will need further development. As a result price will be rising with time so it is good idea to hold eth as for me
July 16, 2018, 05:08:46 AM
Until now, it is easier for people to create a new coin on the Ether. And it's easier to buy a token on the Ether from their MEW. Than to study a new blockchain.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 03:33:17 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
How to make money. He very well established himself and became very popular and in demand. I'm investing in it without fear.
Yes, ethereum is very popular because it has many active users every day and causes a lot of demand compared to other platforms.
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
July 16, 2018, 03:31:24 AM

How to make money. He very well established himself and became very popular and in demand. I'm investing in it without fear.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
July 15, 2018, 09:32:45 AM
you are right that ethereum is a promising coin because their platform is used by many new projects. many nowadays are using ethereum as a means of transactions in ICO so as to make ethereum highly desirable.
Activity: 112
July 15, 2018, 09:27:04 AM
I am also sure of this ethereum. because the fact has spoken ethereum is the best altcoin after bitcoin. we can see how the best process is shown to us at the end of last year. and now is also the right time to buy or invest and then hold back to be patient to get multiple profits. entrust the best process to ethereum. Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
July 15, 2018, 09:20:46 AM

Yes, I agree with you.
ETH has the best development and support levels, that is why it is one of the most stable alt.
Activity: 36
July 15, 2018, 09:13:58 AM
of course I agree with you. because it is clear that a good altcoin we are ethereum is still firmly in the sequence after the king of crypto is bitcoin. and as to which ethereum has given its best process. although currently still down this thing for me is one of the normal things that happen in the market. is not it like that?
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
July 15, 2018, 08:59:56 AM
since great coin, great stage with token framework
with token framework can simple increase ETH client
huge client network , just under bitcoin, yet ETH value still modest is look at bitcoin cost.
Well, in my humble opinion it's true that ethereum is really worth the hold. First of all, ethereum is the second biggest coin here in cryptocurrency, righr? And it has the capacity to recover so easily when it's being drop down. And ofcourse, ethereum has a potential and might have good future.
Activity: 26
July 15, 2018, 08:47:04 AM
since great coin, great stage with token framework
with token framework can simple increase ETH client
huge client network , just under bitcoin, yet ETH value still modest is look at bitcoin cost.
July 15, 2018, 05:13:55 AM
I hold Ethereum and I believe that in 2-3 years this asset can become the first crypto currency on the market. The price can reach 3000-4000 dollars.

If Ether's team can realize all Vitalik's shadows (sharding + plasma), then the price of 3-4 thousand dollars is more than real. Even growth is not excluded by exponential, if the funds will go through the ETF.
Activity: 32
July 13, 2018, 12:57:44 PM
Etherium is the most popular coin for investors . The most stable of all altcoins on the market Sad Sad
Pages:
Jump to: