Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 40. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 05:33:14 AM
I think it might be wise to hold ethereum, I am positive before the end of the year there will be a very fantastic ETH price increase. And not just Ethereum alone but all coins and BTC
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
July 19, 2018, 05:24:52 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

Total agree with you that ETH is always the best choice in my investment portfolio.
I am holding about 3-5 coins. It may be: ETH, NEO, XLM, NANO and CMT.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 05:24:12 AM
I think people hold ETH because it is still a low price (compared to Bitcoin) and is still a very popular, strong token. ETH has the most transactions out of any token, so many altcoins are built off the ETH blockchain as well.

For the price of 1 BTC you can get over 15 ETH and it has the capacity to grow just like Bitcoin. It's a smarter investment to make more cash even if it is a tad more risky than just investing into Bitcoin.
Activity: 231
July 19, 2018, 05:10:43 AM
In my opinion, this coin Ethereum most often used to invest in ICO and I think this will be the best platform for this. So if I invest in Ethereum will not lose because the value of selling will continue to rise and could develop.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 05:03:39 AM
for us ethereum is also a way for us to get a lot of advantages, with us trading at Alt so we will also be able to get a profit in no time, because the daily development of ethereum price also increases higher, so we are sure that the good ethereum of the future we use.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 05:02:55 AM
Totally agree with you,i think ETH is the best cryptocurrency ever.The reason is very simple,because a mass of cryptocurrencies are using the blockchain of ethereum .
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
July 19, 2018, 04:56:38 AM
Ethereum is one of the strongest crypto-currencies.Because have smart contract and blockchain technology.. There are a lot companies use this technology in their projects..
Activity: 337
July 19, 2018, 04:38:42 AM
im holding ethereum because this is my biggest holdings from my portfolio.. I bought it last month from the huge dip of market and im hoping that it gives me greater profit by end of this year.. And also i have alot of erc20 so i can manage all of this if i have much ether in my wallet.. For sending in and out with the different exchanges..
Activity: 322
Merit: 17
July 19, 2018, 04:38:19 AM
ETH is a strong currency and has a large infrastructure
And strikingly popular
Most ICOs are used ETH  as a payment method
I see its price now very encouraging to buy
Is my favorite currency
Activity: 168
July 19, 2018, 04:37:40 AM
Ethereum is the second brother of Bitcoin. He even in some parameters is better bitcoin. I think when Bitcoin falling by the Ethereum plan will be the best replacement. I'm sure that now is a good time to buy the Ethereum and keep it.
Activity: 151
July 19, 2018, 04:37:35 AM
I think Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrencies on the market. In the future, it will have a lot of room for growth, so I will choose to continue to hold it. I believe that waiting for the market to pick up, it will bring me huge Profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 04:37:15 AM
because for us ethereum now the price is also still cheap, so we will also more easily get many benefits in the future, because the future ethereum also really can get many benefits.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
simply getting the job done
July 19, 2018, 04:36:59 AM
yes I agree with you, ethereum is the best altcoin to hold, especially held in the long run, and now is the right time to hold the eth owned much longer, because until now the price of eth is still just unstable, like some days ago had a fairly high rise, but now the price is back down again, but the decline is not too much
I think the crypto market is always like that, even such conditions that benefit traders daily. ethereum does have good potential for the long term, but you do not just stock up your assets and wait for profits.
Activity: 23
July 19, 2018, 04:35:31 AM
ETH is at a lower level. ETH is more likely to deal with it due to the convenience that ETH provides
Activity: 84
July 19, 2018, 04:32:48 AM
yes I agree with you, ethereum is the best altcoin to hold, especially held in the long run, and now is the right time to hold the eth owned much longer, because until now the price of eth is still just unstable, like some days ago had a fairly high rise, but now the price is back down again, but the decline is not too much
Activity: 100
July 19, 2018, 03:48:16 AM
I am like you. If I choose to invest in a cryptocurrency, I will also invest in Ethereum. It is indeed more mature and stable than other cottage currencies. The team is well-developed and technologically advanced, and there has been no major problem since the development. I am in the ether. The square saw a huge development qian...
Activity: 40
July 19, 2018, 03:38:33 AM
Goodness yes! Eth absolute best crypto! It is the most encouraging coin in the market and we can make a great deal of benefit from it on the off chance that we are sufficiently understanding to hold it for long haul. Also, perhaps multi day it will replace btc. So holding etherum is a smart thought.! it's great to hold in light of the fact that Etherium is the second best digital currency as I would like to think and we can likewise observe the colossal volume of Etherium, at that point we can see Etherium innovation so accommodating
Activity: 184
July 18, 2018, 01:52:55 AM
Ethereum has a major stage, no uncertainty by day ethereum stage is expanding, the novel contract framework which is set up by ethereum, numerous ico ventures are going ahead it. Furthermore, loads of good talk says that etheteum will hit 1k USD soon. In this way, general, I think these reasons are sufficient to put resources into etheteum and hold them for quite a while
Activity: 632
Merit: 108
https://imgur.com/TOEV9DO
July 18, 2018, 01:46:06 AM
I hold Ethereum and expect that after the implementation of technical updates and the transition to Casper, the price of ETH will rise several times as against the dollar and against bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
July 18, 2018, 01:37:21 AM
The etherium has a very large potential. There is a possibility that in the future he will surpass Bitcoin. And for that there are a lot of reasons.
Pages:
Jump to: