Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 42. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 03:41:09 AM
We know that ETHEREUM is the second in BITCOIN currency, perhaps they're doing their ethereum holds because they believe that its market price is even more substantial. ETH is also known worldwide like bitcoin so many also support it just like the blockchain wallet.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
July 11, 2018, 04:20:26 PM
If we say about long-term ETH have all possibilities to be much expensive. Because of Plasma, sharding, Casper and much more. I wait when ICO's will be smarter. And we can participate in the desired projects. Not in the scam
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 04:11:53 PM
I am sure that ETH is good as for selling/trading and as for holding. This universal altcoin should be held because its characteristics are so amazing for long term.
Activity: 70
July 11, 2018, 01:17:04 PM
because I believe ethereum will be the best coin in the future. I will hold ethereum for as long as it is possible. currently ethereum being the parent of altcoin using smartcontract ERC-20 is a very bright prospect for ethereum
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 07:55:31 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
In fact, Etherium is one of the most reliable altcoins of the proven in the market cryptocurrency. I'm happy to hold the Eth )))
Activity: 98
July 11, 2018, 07:40:00 AM
Ethereum has a good prospect for the future in the world of cryptocurrency, so if you want to invest in the long term then it is very good if we hold the ETH as a substitute for BTC.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
July 11, 2018, 05:11:19 AM
I also like many, I keep in the purse of the Etherium. I believe in the future, without cutting. Crypto-currencies will change humanity.
Activity: 238
July 11, 2018, 05:05:57 AM
I has a very good blockchain and icos use this for most of there transactions, eth is also safe and secure by doing very stable management 
Activity: 126
July 11, 2018, 05:02:26 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

Ethereum is one of the best altcoin and most popular in crypto. I agree that when it comes to hodling ethereum is mostly choosen by the investor. Ethereum always kicking the market and stablishing its way to remain the best altcoin here in cryptoworld.
Activity: 98
July 11, 2018, 04:52:40 AM
Your great sentiment, right coin Ethereum in get a handle on. Ethereum coin cost is exceptionally steady and the value nearest to Bitcoin. as though they needed to supplant Bitcoin's position, albeit all required a long procedure. Ethereum and Bitcoin have given the eminence of the inexorably well known and generally utilized crypto world. my faith in putting resources into Ethereum and Bitcoin will make a profit.
Activity: 86
July 11, 2018, 04:43:53 AM
Ethereum being the higher selling altcoin does not make it superior to all the other altcoins. All the same is good to hold.
Activity: 40
July 11, 2018, 04:35:07 AM
I think to earn a profit is required to hold Ethereum, because Ethereum is one of the best altcoin with high prices it is required to hold long term, and I predict the price will rise at the end of the year.
Activity: 56
July 11, 2018, 02:14:41 AM
In terms of investment, it is right to keep the Ethereum this year. The team is going to make radical changes to the system itself . This will have a positive impact on his course.
Activity: 91
July 11, 2018, 02:04:36 AM
Ethereum is worthy of your grasp. Ethereum has a clear quality and a stable price. Ethereum has a great future and is well worth the long-term investment, given the steadily rising value of the trough.
Activity: 18
July 10, 2018, 05:11:00 PM
Ethereum overall seems like a good option, it has a reliable and promising development team and that gives a lot of confidence to it's investors. Eth has been experiencing a drop for a few months but it is common with altcoins, they rise on the price will come soon.
Activity: 518
July 10, 2018, 03:19:57 PM
Well, I keep because I have long invested in this coin , and I'm not going to sell, plus I participate in projects for the air
Activity: 182
July 10, 2018, 03:17:55 PM
In my point of view the project of the Ethereum is very strong and it has huge potential to grow in the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
July 10, 2018, 03:14:07 PM
Agree to you mate but if you are looking for more altcoins you can try litecoin, bitcoincash, and neo. You can expect great result from this altcoins because of their good platform.
That is true but at the same way we could put more money in etherum cause this coin is one of those which we know for like 90% that if market will recover its price will follow that trend.
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
July 10, 2018, 03:12:28 PM
I'm HOLD Ethereum. It's simple. Ethereum will grow in price, despite the actions of competitors for a number of reasons. When there is a transition to the new mining algorithm, it will be possible to get Ethereum from the air. That's why I'm saving Ethereum, so that I can get passive income in Ethereum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 03:10:00 PM
Well, because I think that this is the most reliable asset of almost all tokens, of course you need to diversify yourself .
Pages:
Jump to: