Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 43. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 02:59:07 PM
Store ETH for payment of transaction fees to transfer altcoins. Good reason, don't you think? The more promising coin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 02:20:53 PM
The rate of the Ethereum fell again. But do not panic. The ethereum is a safe currency. Now is a very good time for a long-term investment in the Ethereum as the course is already almost at the bottom.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 02:14:40 PM
Etherium best to keep, because he is very promising and the potential is not yet fully disclosed. It will still greatly increase in price, you just need to be patient.
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 02:02:19 PM
The ethereum is quite promising crypto currency. Now is a good time for a long-term investment in Ethereum and Bitcoin. I think at the end of the year, the Ethereum will cost at least $ 1000.
Ethereum is not only the most promising investment. Just ether for a long time in the market and all the time continues to grow up. This can be said the only coin with 100% profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 01:56:47 PM
It's good to hold because Ethereum is the second best cryptocurrency in my opinion and we can also see large volumes of Etherium, ETH also dominates my wallet for long-term investment. no sense of regret to hold Altcoin on this one.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
July 10, 2018, 01:45:44 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

I believe that it makes sense to keep Ethereum, as the development team is actively working on its development and follows a promising road map. When Ethereum goes on the POS, holders will be able to receive rewards for the retention of coins on my wallet. And this is also an important reason to keep the Ethereum for a long term.
Activity: 105
July 10, 2018, 01:40:27 PM
Compared to the other cryptocurrencies, ETH has intrinsic value because it can buy transactions on the EVM. The lack of a cap on the supply may concern you as an investor, but even with constant issuance the inflation rate will tend towards zero.
Activity: 301
July 10, 2018, 01:31:07 PM
The ethereum is quite promising crypto currency. Now is a good time for a long-term investment in Ethereum and Bitcoin. I think at the end of the year, the Ethereum will cost at least $ 1000.
Activity: 490
July 10, 2018, 01:29:33 PM
One asset for holding isn't priority for me. I believe it is better diversify your portfolio with at least 5 assets and ETH can be among them.
Buddy, don't invest just in ETH, it is not wise
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
July 10, 2018, 01:17:41 PM
Agree to you mate but if you are looking for more altcoins you can try litecoin, bitcoincash, and neo. You can expect great result from this altcoins because of their good platform.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 01:15:58 PM
Ethereum really costs much less than it cost before. You can not miss this moment and monitor the market. Once the Ethereum grows by 20-30%, it will need to be sold. No one knows how it works and therefore it is not worth the risk, suddenly it will be the last boom of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
July 10, 2018, 01:14:50 PM
For me Ethereum is one of the best altcoins that are good in the long run. Recently, it has grown well, while the decline, as well as other coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 01:08:06 PM
Ethereum according to many experts has much more support than bitcoin. During the last fall of the market, bitcoin has lost in value more than ethereum, and this is already becoming a regularity. Therefore, I believe that ETH should be holded, it will please us with high price!
Activity: 107
July 10, 2018, 01:06:11 PM
Ethereum blockchain holds a great potential for the future of cryptocurrency. ETH has always been the number second coin in the cryptocurrency market but it has the potential to be the number one. Ethereum has introduced many new use cases of the blockchain technology like smart contracts so I think it would be better to hodl ETH if you are investing for long term and hoping for the bigger return on investment.
Activity: 294
July 10, 2018, 01:01:41 PM
It's not profitable for me. Why should I sell your precious bitcoin for a penny? It's obviously going to rise in value soon. So I'm going to hope for the future and not sell anything now.
copper member
Activity: 504
July 10, 2018, 12:09:26 PM
I think that now it is necessary because Ethereum is not so much as would cost a couple of months and sell it now just not profitable. I'm sure I'm not selling it right now.
Activity: 224
July 10, 2018, 10:40:26 AM
In my opinion, the second best cryptocurrency is Ethereum. Ethereum is a very suitable coin to hold. Because Ethereum is the most secure and reliable coins in the current market. Good platform with a token system.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 10:25:57 AM
Ethereum blockchain with smart contracts is the prospect that makes ETH attractive for investment. The future will show how powerful the platform will become. Developers are very attentive to the coin itself and not gonna to throw it without support. So ETH definitely will give good profit in longterm
Activity: 406
July 10, 2018, 10:15:03 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
Because many new updates are coming: Casper and Sharding.
Both probably come in 2019 - 2020 and this updates will bring Ethereum again to the top coin because this updates solve today´s problems like scalability, speed of transactions and safety.
Indeed for most people choose to invest in Ethereum because the price is more stable than other altcoin. Many beginners choose ethereum as an investment vehicle so there is little risk
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 10, 2018, 10:10:32 AM

Because many new updates are coming: Casper and Sharding.
Both probably come in 2019 - 2020 and this updates will bring Ethereum again to the top coin because this updates solve today´s problems like scalability, speed of transactions and safety.
Pages:
Jump to: