Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 44. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 10:10:04 AM
Why hold etheruem
It is very simple and boldly written all over the wall
Etheruem is the king of all altcoins
Etheruem Is the altcoins that we all know that it's future potentials is unvalueable
The future of etheruem is very bright that's why I am holding it.
Etheruem all the way
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 10:08:12 AM
yes we must hold ethereum cause we need it every time you move your coins you need a ethereum thats why. and i think ethereum have much more potential to get big
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
July 10, 2018, 10:06:49 AM
ethereum is best suited to hold, because Ethereum is the second best cryptocurrency in my opinion when enthusiasts begin to increase will generate many benefits in the future. this coin has a significant price action that I can use to create an income. As long as we can make money, all the good options to do.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 10:01:28 AM
The etherium still remains one of the main crypto currencies like bitcoin, so the etherium has good potential in the future. When the market turns up, the etherium will show good dynamics.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
July 10, 2018, 09:50:36 AM
Yeah Eth is a very good hold apart of having a good future, I use eth for ICO investing which makes it more useful for me and I can easily double it when invested in a good ICO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
July 10, 2018, 09:47:01 AM
It depends on how long you are going to hold it. Ethereum’s price is more dynamic than that of Bitcoin, so you can get  more by using buy-sell-buy scheme.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 09:33:05 AM
In fact, if the Ethereum did not exist - the industry would be at the 2012 year level. Ethereum- not Bitcoin gave such a move to the market and made the cryptocurrency popular...
Activity: 140
July 10, 2018, 09:28:51 AM
You keep ethereum because etherum it will help you get the profit from investing them as well as they will have good growth rate and they will quickly compare with bitcoin and you will get a lot of money from investing
Activity: 76
July 10, 2018, 09:14:48 AM
Indeed for now Ethereum arguably the best altcoin. Because ETH really has great platform and I think the potential of ETH over the years are just amazing, it is the best altcoin to be ever made in the market right now. That is why many of the investors right now prefer to invest in ETH.
Activity: 112
July 10, 2018, 08:41:07 AM
In General, now there is a great interest in Ethereum and its technology and more and more people are learning about it.Many start investing in this coin or its technology.And when it comes to development and rising prices.That's why people keep, because it is very stupid to sell coins when the price is in the red range!
Activity: 77
July 10, 2018, 06:41:19 AM
the Ethereum most stable coin. It has become very popular and will always be in demand so keep him and wait for the price increase is a good idea. All waiting for the fall and hope that the market will revive and prices will go up so the wait is not long

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 06:28:16 AM
The good point to make an investment is to build a diversified portfolio with risk free assets. For me such assets are etherium and bitcoin, as they are always growing and can be used as the market index.
Activity: 52
July 10, 2018, 06:26:58 AM
because Etherium has a tremendous chance of overcoming bitcoin, we see the larger volume or enthusiasts of Etherium, the larger the ICO that uses Etherium as its platform

This is it. Steady long term profit. You won't get any 10x but eth isn't going anywhere.
Activity: 79
July 10, 2018, 06:25:27 AM
It is the second best coin as it has potential to yield profit when you hold on either long or short term.  Its block chain is used by many projects for their transaction and even companies adopt it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 11:12:44 PM
Ethereum is one of the best cryptos to choose from, i think. Due to planned improvements on the platform for next year, the price will climb up rapidly, the decision is yours.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 10:20:47 PM
They holding ethereum, because it is profitable that's why they keep on holding and holding in a long term is one of the strategy that we can use for profit.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
July 09, 2018, 09:45:36 PM
it's good to hold Ethereum because is very capable to increase and one of the strongest selling the coins is truly have value..and good platform with token the system... we can see also the huge volume of Etherium, then the technology is helpful

I'm also holding some coins still.
Activity: 229
July 09, 2018, 09:43:56 PM
it's good to hold Ethereum because is very capable to increase and one of the strongest selling the coins is truly have value..and good platform with token the system... we can see also the huge volume of Etherium, then the technology is helpful
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 08:22:12 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

what you say is true, a nice crypto to hold it is ethereum, because ethereum has good coin technology, lots of other coins that use ethereum platform, I'm sure the price of ethereum will keep going up
Activity: 210
July 09, 2018, 08:04:34 PM
I agree if Ethereum becomes a coin that is very suitable to be held.
Ethereum is a stable coin therefore it would be advantageous if you have Ethereum and hold it for a long period of time maybe 1-3 years.
I am a fan of Ethereum I intend to invest in Ethereum even more when Ethereum prices fall in price, so I can buy it for a cheaper price.
Pages:
Jump to: