Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 12. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
October 03, 2018, 12:38:27 PM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

There is only two possible reasons why people want ETH to overcome the value of Bitcoin. First is that, ethereum has a bit lower transaction fee compare to bitcoin and other altcoins which saves them a bit money, the second is that they have already saved much of ETH in their wallet.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 12:34:08 PM
It is believed by some crypto enthusiasts that ETH offers more value than BTC and if we look at it critically it is obvious that BTC have more technological value than BTC but the standard of every crypto is based on BTC been the first crypto in existence. BTC is not overpriced and also ETH is not.
Activity: 42
October 03, 2018, 12:33:19 PM
Maybe because many people have many eth from the bounty campaign or airdrop or eth can be easy to get, like the price is cheaper, so they want eth beat btc to earn many profits from their coins. But in my opinion, it is too hard for eth to beat and win from btc because the price of btc is highest rather than another coins and btc is the king in the cryptocurrency. Eventhough the price of btc decrease, like eth, but it is more stable and valuableMaybe because many people have many eth from the bounty campaign or airdrop or eth can be easy to get, like the price is cheaper, so they want eth beat btc to earn many profits from their coins. But in my opinion, it is too hard for eth to beat and win from btc because the price of btc is highest rather than another coins and btc is the king in the cryptocurrency. Eventhough the price of btc decrease, like eth, but it is more stable and valuable
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
October 03, 2018, 12:28:20 PM
I have no thoughts on this matter, because it seems to me that nothing like this will happen is just the thoughts of people who constantly love to dream, this is not bad, but the likelihood of this remains.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
October 03, 2018, 12:23:20 PM
Mostly done with all transactions ethereum, therefore everyone prefers ethereum
copper member
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 09:47:45 AM
Ethereum price was 0.1 btc in January 2018 and now only staying at 0.035 btc rate. That is 3 times less than before. That's why investors are more investing in Ethereum for profit if they hold ETH for few months.
Activity: 266
October 03, 2018, 09:42:40 AM
Perhaps this is what people who own the Ethereum want. But I do not think it is possible. In my opinion, bitcoin will stay ahead
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 11:50:09 PM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
I agree with your opinion. but the problem of age or length of operation in the crypto world is the problem. BTC, including the ancestors of the world of crypto and etherium, is a fraction of BTC.
I think that people are tired of the influence of Bitcoin on the entire crypto currency market. The fact is that he has no real practical use, which would make his value higher. But nevertheless, all the price of Bitcoin is a soap bubble, which is pulled over the ears. And the entire crypto-currency market is suffering from this.
with so many owners of the Ethereum has indeed made many people's motivation to generate more development of the Ethereum which produces a better position again. even they want progress and over Bitcoin going forward.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
October 02, 2018, 10:53:40 PM

I do not know where you got what you have said. I've been here for a long time but this is the first time to know such a thing, and it comes from a novice like you. Can you name at least one of those people?
Activity: 206
October 02, 2018, 09:51:26 PM
In the event that you hold a considerable measure of ETH, at that point I figure you will seek after ETH to defeat BTC at a brief timeframe if conceivable. The development of ETH is relatively similar to how BTC got its rank up so its conceivable. With XRP getting so much consideration however it can likewise back off its stage and after that there's additionally EOS and NEO endeavoring to snatch some group to go over their side.
Activity: 421
October 02, 2018, 07:34:20 PM
Because most people are holding ethereum than bitcoin simply because it is easy to earn ethereum than bitcoin that is why some people want to overcome bitcoin. However, it not possible for now, bitcoin is a better investment right now.
Activity: 168
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 02, 2018, 07:16:24 PM

Ethereum is really fast. Not slow like bitcoin also eth transaction fees are really cheap.
And ethereum have a developer like vitalik buterin who can always update ethereum with using new technology. so because of that eth is really popular and eth will over come bitcoin in the near future in my opinion.
Activity: 518
October 02, 2018, 05:22:52 PM

That is because the supply of eth is very high and a lot of people are holding a lot of eth and if the price of the coin goes up then they would be making a lot of money from the coins, that is why you are seeing so many people rooting for the coin to go up because the higher the price of the coin then the more money they can make from selling their coins
Activity: 137
September 30, 2018, 06:43:14 PM
many different reasons. one of them is to stop the influence of bitcoin on altcoins and the fact that Ethereum has a higher transaction speed
Activity: 602
September 29, 2018, 11:03:49 AM
Only those who have a lot of ethereum want this. And also the organizers of the projects that received the ethereum during the ICO. The rest of the people are not fanatics of the ethereum.
Activity: 42
September 29, 2018, 10:59:43 AM
I consider this situation to be logical and normal for any financial market. After all, not all had time to buy BTC before the active growth of its price. Therefore, now do not have enough money to buy it, and are guided by a more affordable, but reliable coin.
Activity: 490
September 29, 2018, 10:45:19 AM
I agree with your opinion. but the problem of age or length of operation in the crypto world is the problem. BTC, including the ancestors of the world of crypto and etherium, is a fraction of BTC.
I think that people are tired of the influence of Bitcoin on the entire crypto currency market. The fact is that he has no real practical use, which would make his value higher. But nevertheless, all the price of Bitcoin is a soap bubble, which is pulled over the ears. And the entire crypto-currency market is suffering from this.
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
September 29, 2018, 10:30:27 AM
Activity: 185
September 29, 2018, 10:26:32 AM
Individuals need Ethereum to conquer Bitcoin on the grounds that really ,in contributing with cryptos I lean toward ethereum for it is moderate contrast with bitcoin which is a bigtime cash venture ,regarding utilizations and capacities they are nearly the same , however ethereum is considerably more I am agreeable than bitcoin if I somehow managed to be request myself.
Activity: 334
September 28, 2018, 11:16:08 AM
I value bitcoin, but it seems that ethereum holds the biggest ico, this ethereum platform makes it more known and more widespread so they assume that eth can exceed bitcoin. The number of eth users is increasing so this is what makes eth more popular.
Pages:
Jump to: