Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 13. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
September 28, 2018, 10:56:58 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

indeed, eth's presence is also increasingly observed in addition to btc. because eth is easier to obtain than btc. moreover, eth is cheaper than btc, so many want it to be replaced by eth in the near future, but I think that it is difficult to do, because btc is already developing first.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 10:38:42 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

It's just their desires. I very much doubt that such a situation is possible. Of course, the market is prone to manipulation and anything can happen .. but not now. I believe more that ripple will do it faster..

with the Ethereum come as Bitcoin and became the number one coin prove that is a very Altcoin Ethereum unable to reliably and be the main coin of very able to be trusted. When that Ethereum will experience many improvements in terms of value.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 28, 2018, 10:35:57 AM
Most likely it because at many people have Ethereum on the purses. Also when they participate in Bounty programs, more often tokens can be sold for eth than for bitcoin. Here they saved up at themselves eth and want its growth to sell and get double profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 10:34:54 AM
Ether is a great cryptocurrency, which is used everywhere! 95% blockchain projects are used Ethereum platform for building their products.
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
September 28, 2018, 10:32:18 AM

It's just their desires. I very much doubt that such a situation is possible. Of course, the market is prone to manipulation and anything can happen .. but not now. I believe more that ripple will do it faster..
Activity: 184
September 28, 2018, 10:26:22 AM
It's not really that individuals need Ethereum to overwhelm Bitcoin. By taking a gander at the innovation Ethereum gives, it basically simply has a bigger number of highlights than bitcoin. Try not to misunderstand me I cherish bitcoin most, however the innovation that Ethereum offers is revolutionary to the point that it is not at all like some other (in any event until each other coin out there duplicated it).
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 07:15:39 AM
To my opinion, most bountists want Ethereum to replace Bitcoin for one reason only. Ethereum is very convenient and most of the bounty takes place at its base. This will make the new tokens more profitable.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 03:44:18 AM
Because they believe in technology and features behind ETH. Bitcoin from the technological point of view is a weak coin, the Ethereum is much stronger
Activity: 700
September 22, 2018, 03:41:16 AM
ETH users are so many that there must be many people who want ETH to rise higher than Bitcoin so they can get a profit
which is great because now the ETH price is below the Bitcoin price so if the ETH can exceed Bitcoin, they will definitely get rich suddenly. maybe also because ETH has a larger inventory compared to Bitcoin.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
September 22, 2018, 03:38:50 AM
in my opinion, eth indeed has a lot of project projects compared to Btc, but I believe that the future of BTc is better than eth, because I see that BTC is more widely known to the public, the future of BTC is brighter
Activity: 553
September 22, 2018, 03:35:00 AM
Because ETH is a coin that is consistent with its development. If the ETH is able to exceed BTC, the high price will last longer. Unlike BTC, the increase is done significantly, but it also cannot last a long time, where the price will change quickly. However, in reality like this is Crypto, like it or not you must be able to accept and try to be able to always adapt to all conditions.
Activity: 546
September 22, 2018, 03:33:10 AM
Many people expect that the ETH will pass through BTC. Indeed if the price will inevitably rise ETH many people a lot more profitable. The party at the lot more profitable especially for the investors. Now many companies ICO platform ETH. So users of the ETH is also very in the lot more profitable. I'm confident with the future of ETH will surely experience a very good growth.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
September 22, 2018, 03:23:49 AM
Don't be easily to fall mate. As far as I know this is all about business. When we say business there are things that we think the way they are but actually they aren't for there are someone who is powerful, who holds more than the others. Ethereum is a potential coin that looks like bitcoin but actually not. Bitcoin is not ethereum and ethereum is not bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 03:15:38 AM
I don't think if Eth can over come btc maybe some people want the price of ethereum goes higher like btc but eth can't over come btc for now i don't know if it happen in future but majority now btc is number one of all
Activity: 457
Chainjoes.com
September 22, 2018, 02:07:38 AM

I dont think they want eth than btc. Its just that, they love eth because of its potential to grow in the future and theres a possibility that it will give you a huge earning. No one can replace btc because we all know that all altcoins value depends on the price of btc.
Activity: 140
September 21, 2018, 05:34:47 PM
Nobody wants ether to overcome BTC, just that a lot of people love and have interest in ETH since it is one of the most stable altcoin that is could be used for many transaction in the Crypto world.
Activity: 194
September 21, 2018, 05:04:03 PM
the first thing that I thought of was the fees.
ETH has lesser transaction fees than BTC.
Also, most ICO are based on ETH, therefore most people are already holding ETH so obviously they would want what the hold to go big
Activity: 602
September 21, 2018, 04:58:38 PM
ETH overcoming BTC will mean a huge movement of money. And movement of money creates opportunities for profit either on the upside or on the downside.
So every trader or whale have something to benefit out of it.
to date, the etherium rolled back to the third place in the rating of the Crypto-currency. It seems to me that this situation will negatively affect the pricing of the etherium.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 04:47:51 PM
ETH overcoming BTC will mean a huge movement of money. And movement of money creates opportunities for profit either on the upside or on the downside.
So every trader or whale have something to benefit out of it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 04:43:10 PM
Yes, now many people want Eth to replace BTC. They probably believe in higher reliability of working with Eth. In fact, I also think that ETH in the future has an excellent potential for development and appreciation in the future, so invest in it the bulk of the money.
ETH today can't replace BTC. And in the future I think same. ETH blockchain has big problem with performance and scalability. And his advantage as smartcontract have alternatives on the BTC blockchain (under development  Wink ). That's why ETH must run if he want to stay on the one place and run twice as fast to be competitor
Pages:
Jump to: