Pages:
Author

Topic: Why privacy matters - page 5. (Read 3731 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
May 31, 2021, 10:28:46 AM
Not many people understand the real situation. They believe that being online means no one will find them ever. Until they're hacked or their payment data is stolen, most of them will never learn anything about online security.
Protecting privacy in online work is very easy no one can know anyone's information unless they share their personal information with others. In the world of crypto everything is anonymous and no one can control it although crypto is banned in many places, the privacy of online use is very secure.
Activity: 588
Merit: 5
May 31, 2021, 09:41:27 AM
Sometimes we find happiness when making financial transactions anonymously, because it is not convenient if all the transactions we do are
always supervised by third parties. So from that, when I first learned about Bitcoin, I was quite surprised by what Bitcoin has to offer.
We can control our own finances and most importantly our privacy is maintained when making transactions using Bitcoin. We can make
transactions without giving up anything regarding personal information, but the government doesn't like what Bitcoin has to offer.
Even so, the government cannot do anything, because until now no one has been able to control Bitcoin.

I agree. However, what to do with non-ecological mining? And I am also concerned about the fact that the bitcoin exchange rate is changing very quickly.
Activity: 90
Merit: 6
May 28, 2021, 08:04:14 AM
It's worst than I could even imagine:

Alison McDowell: The Technocratic Takeover Decoded - Ice Age Farmer Podcast

https://odysee.com/@iceagefarmer:42/alison-mcdowell-the-technocratic:3

Summary: digital surveillance fascism to literally end human individual liberties on earth, the whole narrated as "impact investment" and for our own good and happiness...

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2021/05/fighting-disciplinary-technologies

"disciplinary technologies", the EFF just lack the understanding about the financialization aspect.

next global h2o rationing?
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
May 28, 2021, 07:53:19 AM
I can't wait for my mandatory smart toilets to guarantee and control that I follow the proper diet of my benevolent and caring authorities.

Yes the new common health,security,safety and eco order will ensure no poop will will be left behind Grin
Activity: 90
Merit: 6
May 28, 2021, 06:31:25 AM
I can't wait for my mandatory smart toilets to guarantee and control that I follow the proper diet of my benevolent and caring authorities.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
May 26, 2021, 05:11:22 PM
Sometimes we find happiness when making financial transactions anonymously, because it is not convenient if all the transactions we do are
always supervised by third parties. So from that, when I first learned about Bitcoin, I was quite surprised by what Bitcoin has to offer.
We can control our own finances and most importantly our privacy is maintained when making transactions using Bitcoin. We can make
transactions without giving up anything regarding personal information, but the government doesn't like what Bitcoin has to offer.
Even so, the government cannot do anything, because until now no one has been able to control Bitcoin.
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
May 26, 2021, 06:05:07 AM
Not many people understand the real situation. They believe that being online means no one will find them ever. Until they're hacked or their payment data is stolen, most of them will never learn anything about online security.
May 24, 2021, 05:00:37 PM
And I would also like to point out the fact that global corporations make a lot of money from this data. People are unlikely to give strangers the keys to their home, but they are happy to provide their data.
May 20, 2021, 05:31:22 AM
What is privacy? Do not attribute all human privacy to shame, illegality, or evil. Some human privacy is physical behavior or born with, coupled with acquired traditional education, the undisclosed secrets that everyone knows are regarded as privacy, which is more conducive to the progress of human civilization.

Sure, you're right here. But in this case, we speak about online privacy, not about the one in a real life. And there are many people, which don't think it's something important. But just imagine how much personal data we keep online. All social media, online payments, phone tracking, and much more. If this data will get into the wrong hands, no one knows what will happen.
May 18, 2021, 06:17:21 AM
And what do you think about chia coin? Like green mining and all that hype around it. But people say that it ruins PC in a few months. While Crypton for example requires only internet for mining and is available for exchange and withdrawal. I'm exaggerated.
This is why I consider Crypton to be a greener coin. Because for its mining, you ONLY need a PC and the Internet. About Chia coin, there is already a lot of news that when mining it, the SSD wears out too quickly.
Activity: 40
May 17, 2021, 10:18:12 PM
What is privacy? Do not attribute all human privacy to shame, illegality, or evil. Some human privacy is physical behavior or born with, coupled with acquired traditional education, the undisclosed secrets that everyone knows are regarded as privacy, which is more conducive to the progress of human civilization.
Activity: 54
May 17, 2021, 10:04:04 PM
Privacy is really important. Everyone has things that cannot be disclosed. Regardless of what they are, they should respect each other. Also, because privacy is leaked, some people will change, personality or other habits will change, which may affect In his lifetime, different people will have different results, so it is better to keep your privacy
May 17, 2021, 04:02:29 PM
And what do you think about chia coin? Like green mining and all that hype around it. But people say that it ruins PC in a few months. While Crypton for example requires only internet for mining and is available for exchange and withdrawal. I'm exaggerated.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 13, 2021, 03:15:25 PM
I am tired of transactions at banks that always ask for personal information, so all my financial transactions are always under surveillance.
And I feel uncomfortable if carrying out a large number of transactions is suspected that I am making an illegal transaction. I felt like I was
being treated like a criminal, there was no privacy or freedom I could feel. That's why since getting to know Bitcoin, I feel like my privacy is
more protected, but since several exchanges started implementing KYC. I started feeling uncomfortable again, especially as some exchanges
were known to sell their users personal information.
Still people don't get the importance of decentralization and privacy that is why they are talking that giving KYC is okay for most of the things, which can't be agreed completely to be honest. We are too far away from achieving the decentralization in the crypto community but for sure it will happen someday.
Activity: 322
Merit: 14
May 12, 2021, 08:29:27 AM
I use OS Tails when I want to achieve the highest level of privacy. VPN seems to me a very weak protection, it is better to use TOR network !
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
May 11, 2021, 07:59:09 PM
I am tired of transactions at banks that always ask for personal information, so all my financial transactions are always under surveillance.
And I feel uncomfortable if carrying out a large number of transactions is suspected that I am making an illegal transaction. I felt like I was
being treated like a criminal, there was no privacy or freedom I could feel. That's why since getting to know Bitcoin, I feel like my privacy is
more protected, but since several exchanges started implementing KYC. I started feeling uncomfortable again, especially as some exchanges
were known to sell their users personal information.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
May 11, 2021, 09:02:55 AM
Well, only those who do not consider it something dangerous. =)
Or those who cares nothing in particular  Smiley

Privacy is all that matter to people that literally loves His Life and Family.
May 11, 2021, 05:01:53 AM
Well, only those who do not consider it something dangerous. =)
May 08, 2021, 06:53:26 AM
its always better to have some extra protection...
Extra protection by providing your personal data for verification? Who will be more protected with that?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 04, 2021, 01:19:10 PM
All centralized exchanges require you to complete KYC due to legal reason, to prevent money washing. It's ok if they only use our personal information for verifying and only provide our information to legal departments when they are required. But by some way, i many times see exchange user information are sell, it's such a big problem.
its always better to have some extra protection...
Pages:
Jump to: