Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 28. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 608
Merit: 100
You need to give hope to everyone, because basically people think that by the end of the year the prices for coins will soar but according to their estimates, bitcoin should already cost at least 20,000
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
because in the end of 2017 and the beginning of 2018 the price of most cryptocurrency is jump
this make a new hype come to crypto world and make a lot of people believe this year the jump will be higher
Activity: 1
People believe in crypto and crypto is evolving day by day, so it is obvious that we will see price increasing this year and further.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
https://karatcoin.co
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

i'm not thinking about pump,
but, I think bitcoin now , is the good price
stable price
bitcoin likely will be on 6k stable.
not like last year, is realy2 pump, or panic buy
but now , I think who  buy bitcoin about need, not panic
Activity: 98
because  there is an increase in total marketcap of cryptocurrencies compared last year, mening more and more people are trusting cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology and investors are also eyeing in this that is why we hope that before the year ends, it would give us a good pump.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
Simply because they have no choice but to believe. It's like playing in a lottery outlet. You know that you don't even had a chance but you'd still try to because you have no choice but took up the challenge. optimistic that the market will pump this year, even beyond what we have had before. Just like many were surprised and caught unawares when the prices of coin and some altcoins skyrocketed last year.
Activity: 42
Merit: 20
I think we're entering into the time where random coins will stop being pumped, and actual use is what will control growth.
invest in things you believe in, that you see have real world use and a good team etc, and hopefully it'll go well!
Activity: 84
It could be because many inedible by tidings that there lately. A great many who say impending pump at the end of the year 2018. I myself am still not so sure. then we see whether the news will actually happen or not.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
People still hoping that what happened last year where Bitcoin huge pumps will happen again so that's why they wait for that last quarter of the year to comes. And yes I'm one of them that's why I always monitor my coins every single time and not doing panic selling even if the price of Bitcoin simultaneously drops these past months. I know there's a risk of doing it but I'm pretty sure it will happen this year.
Activity: 66
I think Because they hold a lot of cryptocurrency and are still waiting for big pumps in the next few weeks or months d this year. Or they believe because they want to cause no fees or taxes they have to pay if they believe in anything
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
My expectations for this year will not be too good or too bad. We can't blindly believe that the cryptocurrency market will continue to grow substantially this year, but don't worry that it will be abandoned and forgotten, because technology has been improving and there is hope.
Because those people are only being optimistic and there's no problem about, being positive is good it will give us courage to keep waiting and believing no matter what happen in market. Also prediction of those people are possible to happen because all of us know that market is unpredictable so we never know when it rise or fall. And other reason why lots of people believed in pump this 2018 is because they follow their instinct that market will recover soon and it happen right now.
Activity: 168
My expectations for this year will not be too good or too bad. We can't blindly believe that the cryptocurrency market will continue to grow substantially this year, but don't worry that it will be abandoned and forgotten, because technology has been improving and there is hope.
Activity: 217
I think the price of coin this year will be deepened, as evidenced by the fact that most ICO projects have failed to capitalize, and dump even the top coin. 2019 may be better
Activity: 14
so, guys!

look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
A lot of opposition against crypto this year, and I'm surprised crypto still survive to this day. So I think no one will stop crypto. I'm not sure that 2018 is a pump year, but if it does happen, I will not be surprised.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
I think this is because crypto is relatively young compared to other markets. With it being young, it has a lot of potential for growth hence they believe that there will be a pump this year. Also, the market correction has been on for atleast almost half a year already and this is a bit too much compared to previous years bear market season according to others. I just hope that prices will rise up sooner than we expect.
Activity: 434
Merit: 116
I was more than convinced in that we were going to see a huge pump during this year, but it seems that my insticts were not so right with this. Let's wait to see what happens on the next few months from now, the market will recover 100% sure.

I also think that this year the market will return to its positions and January will repeat. More and more people are learning about the crypto currency. And as the analyst said: There was not yet a crypto currency boom. All in front.
Activity: 70
I also believe that 2018 will be a big year. Statistics of the previous years tell us that the beginning of this year with its dump was a normal thing, and by the end of the year we will see a big increase.
Activity: 122
Many people think that the price of bitcoin will repeat the schedule of last year. But they do not understand that each time the price develops differently, because of that circumstances change constantly. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
so, guys!

It's hard to believe it. I mean that this market has no significant growth in 2018. (BTC highest price is 11k$ since march 2018). This year may not be a good year for crypto (bitconnect scam, SEC vs ethereum,...). But I still believe in the bright future of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 43
If people saw that last year the price of bitcoin reached 20k dollars and then slipped to 6.5k, then they hope that this recovery will repeat again this year. I'm afraid that this is only sweet dreams.
Pages:
Jump to: