Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 30. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Because the total capitalization of cryptocurrency is relatively small, it has much to grow.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
In trading, what goes down will come up eventually. Perhaps, this is the reason why people are expecting a pump. Personally, I do think crypto market will recover after this bull market.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
because of the experience in 2017 that the market price is so high increase (pump) it makes people believe that in 2018 market price will return pump.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
Because long time bitcoin and altcoins just stay in same place for 5 months, I think its not healthy market condition, cryptocurrency deserve more than this and very soon we are going to see very big pump.

I share the same opinion. The price of Bitcoin is in average 70% down instead of the all time high of 20,000. So I think that we need to go up and the pump of bitcoin mean that all the alt coins will also gain in value.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Because long time bitcoin and altcoins just stay in same place for 5 months, I think its not healthy market condition, cryptocurrency deserve more than this and very soon we are going to see very big pump.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Because every year the market is growing and after such a fall everyone expects huge growth, but i do not think it will be  Embarrassed
Activity: 135
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

today many people believe in cryptocurrency, if there is a pump then they can invest more, the price will be high and higher. They are waiting for soaring prices for investment.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
Well the reason is that in the first half of the year 2018 the market has been really terrible and it will take some time for any token you have in you wallet to rise up to a amount, but we have also experience some coins that got into the market and did not last up to a month and immediately the team pump the coin into rapidly increase in value. i personally love pumping of coin
Activity: 58
It seems to me that the big players and funds have not yet entered the market. When this happens the whole market will fly up. and I hope that this will happen soon! Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
so, guys!

look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
I don't believe in 2018 pump in cryptocurrency, I don't think we will be able to see a good growth in the market in 2018, but I believe that it will happen in 2019
Activity: 196
They can believe in the pump because we know there are always bearish and bullish cycles every year.
I look to the future with optimism and waiting for 1 trillion dollars this year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Power the World for FREE
2018 is widely expected to be a big bull market.
Everyone is wrong, however, and so far this year has been a bear market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
The reason people are so confident with the cryptos in 2018 is that it is because after 3 months of severe decline in market rates the market has shown signs of recovery very quickly

Those who bought bitcoin for 15-20k dollars do not want to deprive themselves of hope. So they believe in a miracle in spite of logic.
Activity: 93
I do believe in the pump 2018 because of the whales. Those people are able to manipulate the market as you know. And im sure they want also to make profit in 2018. So know they are dumping the price to rebuy cheap. And after the summer you can be sure they will pump the market again to new levels!
Activity: 295
Because its a kind of predictable... Falls and rises are part of crypto processing. So now the market is down comparing to the 2017 year, it will recover by winter 2018-19 I think
Activity: 91
The reason people are so confident with the cryptos in 2018 is that it is because after 3 months of severe decline in market rates the market has shown signs of recovery very quickly
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
I don't think it will pump that much..
What I've learned since 2014.. You NEVER know  Roll Eyes what happens with crypto.

I just invest in companies who has a good real world business case. But it takes time to research
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
einc.io
so, guys!

mostly are hoping that the previous bull market last year end will happen again on this year end. But no one knows anyway will happen exactly and all are just predictions. But as long as more people believed in crypto then there will be a bright future for this contrevesial new emerging technology.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
Simply because cryptocurrency is the future, whereas it will be part of the economic system in every country. It has been started to legalized in some countries like Japan, Russia and USA wherein you can do or buy stuff using Bitcoin or other altcoins like Etherium.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
many people believe that 2018 market conditions will be good again because many companies are issuing new coins and surely they are trying to make things better
Pages:
Jump to: