Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 29. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??
you are right, the market is really unpredictable. but i'm one of the people who believe the crypto will pump this year. without realizing every year the crypto world has a user which increase. and it really gives a good effect on the market. besides, many investors will be investing here, that's my reason why still believe in crypto.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Personally, i am optimistic that the market will pump this year, even beyond what we have had before. Just like many were surprised and caught unawares when the prices of coin and some altcoins skyrocketed last year.
Activity: 84
It is true, that government started to create more and more regulations around cryptocurrencies. At the same time, I think that the blockchain technology will survive those regulations and will be able to come out on top with higher value in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 98
probably because in 2017 there is a very amazing pump and that's the crowd thought there will be a much larger pump in 2018 from this year before, it is also my rasaka but until now I wait that time still not until I hope this it will not take long to make all altcoin recover.
kxp
Activity: 144
Merit: 11
I was more than convinced in that we were going to see a huge pump during this year, but it seems that my insticts were not so right with this. Let's wait to see what happens on the next few months from now, the market will recover 100% sure.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
they have to believe in this, because any drop in the market traders and investors are associated with "whales" - people with large capital, in the presence of which they drive the crypto-currency market in the way they are comfortable. they provoke pampas, remaining in positive territory, while investors and traders lose their money. people have to believe in pampas, because it's obvious, when the rate of the currency falls.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
There were many more people who believed in the crypto currency and the fact that the market will grow actively in early 2018. Now it is difficult to find bitcoin enthusiasts, who continue to believe in crypto currency after such a prolonged fall)
Activity: 84
Everybody is trying to predict the future using the past. Last year started slow and then had a great run. This is the main reason people are expecting the big pump this year as well.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
I still believe in a goo 2018 year for cryptos, they are doing ok given the circumpstances and I think that the best is still to come, so no problem in waiting.
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
Because people want to believe we're all gonna drive around in lambos just because we've put in 500$ in cryptos before it gained worldwide adoption

hope dies last
Activity: 92
First of all they dont believe that the price could go higher they hope because they want some profit but the thing is even when market drops they hope that it could recover that fast and that is bad idea its ok to think that things would not go on your side
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Look at the statistics of bitcoin, for a long time bitcoin cost $ 1000, then in 2017 there was a pump, now the market is in state of decline and everyone hopes that the pump will repeat itself.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
No one knows tomorrow they could review their stands about cryptos and open up the ways for crypto adoption, though I am not hoping high again for bull run this year, but anything could happen.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
People, most especially crypto enthusiasts are now beginning to understand more about pump and dump. Instead, investors go for projects that have good tech, projects with good product. I think 2018 and subsequent years will be ruled more by this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think most people believe it's going to pump this year because they believe that their ATH expectations will happen again in the last year 2017. They make the basis of bitcoin pump every year. And It also the predictions of the big people in the crypto happens often. that's the basis that they have.
Activity: 18
On the contrary, I think the general sentiment across all asset class are low for xxx8 due to the pattern that seems to happen surrounding the suffix 8.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??
We arw hopeful that 2018 will make s huge pump for bitcoin price as many investor and new trader last 2017 are quite not satisfied for the run up as many bougjt in all time high and hang from no where when bitcoin slowly dumping  until it hit as low as 5.9k$ only majority are expecting it can pump agwin this year for them to recover their loss last 2017
Activity: 109
The crazy moment of 2017 is still being talked about today. It is half a year since that time, and the bull market in 2018 has not yet arrived. Unless encryption is a giant bubble, we still believe that 2018 is a pump year.
Activity: 140
I believe the price of a cryptocurrency pump by the end of the year and that crypto has big future and that blockhain techology can make a significant impact on many spheres of our life. Of course there are many poor projects that don't have any potential, but if we talk about really decent and serious projects, i guess they will achieve huge success.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
It can be assumed that today people really hope to see the beginning of pumping money, because they are very tired of the fact that bitcoin is constantly falling. Do you think that this is normal? I also hope that this year we will still see a pumping
Pages:
Jump to: