Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 31. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
It is true, that government started to create more and more regulations around cryptocurrencies. At the same time, I think that the blockchain technology will survive those regulations and will be able to come out on top with higher value in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 86
Crypto is always increasing year by year, and crypto will also increase after the price decreases. It was done to crypto create a new record that will be achieved. Perhaps the law continues to run, but with no use of identity in this crypto will complicate the government in combating. Crypto is accessible worldwide, not just in 1 or 2 countries, so it will make it more difficult for agencies to eradicate it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
today is pump year so we must not lose hope because it might be our chance to gain more profit. IT's really obvious that there are many good ICO today and there are many people invest to many projects so there is a possibility that it might bump.
When bitcoin before reaches all time high so their is a huge possibility for the market to rise again. Yes good not to lose hope that this year will become a huge increase again so everything is possible. Remember price always volatile when demands increase a good signs for the price to explode.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Many people believed in pump for 2018 , because that is normal for a cycle, the 2018 is been hit by sudden and continous downfall up to thus mid year, that is why people are expecting a pump after this bear market season, they believed it will turn to be a greenish market this next few days in this year 2018.
that many crypto currency users today expect a positive rise in Bitcoin prices and a real market stabilization. In any case, this situation will be very inaccessible in the near future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
LOL what mistake are you talking about OP? Do you realize that the whales are the ones controlling this market? Do you realize the volatility of this market? Do you realize that the price of Bitcoin can skyrocket in a matter of hours if the whales decide to pump it? I understand if you were talking about a certain stock or whatever, but that's crypto man! You can't predict nothing here: N O T H I N G. There will be a bull run by the end of 2018 imho and then I'll come back to this thread and remind you that this is crypto and anything can happen in crypto Cheesy
Activity: 140
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??
I think it it because there is no time for losing hope because it will give us great and big opportunities in life if we try to grab it.
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
today is pump year so we must not lose hope because it might be our chance to gain more profit. IT's really obvious that there are many good ICO today and there are many people invest to many projects so there is a possibility that it might bump.
Activity: 28
I do not even know but I believe in Lil Pump is a rapper a new youth as a crypto project Socratus
Activity: 224
yes of course, cryptocurrency are the future of finance
Activity: 574
Because the end of the year is the time when people and companies use different types of transactions
And, also, it's the time when many projects (good projects) have pumps and new level of growing
Hope we all will have some profit from this world
Activity: 143
Merit: 19
ONe Social Network.
People believed in crypto because the prices for the crypto currency were raised and gave many a good chance to earn, so everyone wants to repeat this, if not this - than next year,  and hope for the best.
Activity: 82
No, now more countries are already supporting the blockchain, but this still requires a good idea and a regulatory model, because there are so many people who use the blockchain to scam funds, this is not right, it does not Killed by a stick, I think it takes a certain amount of time
Activity: 70
If people saw that last year the price of bitcoin reached 20k dollars and then slipped to 6.5k, then they hope that this recovery will repeat again this year. I'm afraid that this is only sweet dreams.
Activity: 161
Crypto is getting more and more popular. If we look at capitaliztion it always grows since 2013. So that's the answer why people expect 2018 to be bullish.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Many people believed in pump for 2018 , because that is normal for a cycle, the 2018 is been hit by sudden and continous downfall up to thus mid year, that is why people are expecting a pump after this bear market season, they believed it will turn to be a greenish market this next few days in this year 2018.

Speaking about cycles: in the past we had the downtrend from 2014 till 2015. Why dont you consider this one?Smiley So, dont look in the past very much)
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Last year there were a lot of successful projects. Now people are confident that the market will develop, but I have fears that we will see a drop and only good projects will grow. Now you need to be cautious and choose only quality projects to make sure that your investment portfolio will be profitable. In the long run, it is necessary to look at large projects. EON is such a project and the team's desire to build a game platform is very interesting and their idea has many advantages in comparison with competitors. Now I would advise you to look for high-quality projects. Growth in any case will and should be prepared for it
Activity: 294
Because in 2018 more people around the world are concerned about crypto. There are also many countries that have changed their attitude toward crypto, so the second half of 2018 must be the year of the pump.
Activity: 350

Because the cycle of the market is like that, there is a dump and after that it follows the pump, when the market price goes down, it will sure rise up and that is all we are waiting for. The rising up of the crypto so our investments will also rise up.
Activity: 101
Merit: 11
Lost in transaction...
People tend to confuse beliefs and expectations Smiley
They want it so much that many of analyses are biased by those expectations !
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
very simple, people who predict that 2018 will be the year of bitcoin price pumps are people who see the state of bitcoin prices by 2017. by the end of the year bitcoin prices are so high that so many people believe that for 2018
Pages:
Jump to: