Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 32. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I think people still believe in pump 2018 mainly because they are hopeful that Bitcoin will double up its price just like what it did last year. They tend to being positive still this year despite of the huge difference from November up to date which is actually a great behaviour in the world of cryptos and we all need that too.
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
I think there's caused by nature or human ability to be positive, and to think optimistic, so that thoughts dont have any real foundation, besides peoples hope on the bright future of cryptocurrencies. And it would be very sad if it won't be true.
Well, according to this logic, any thought of a person can be called only a figment of his imagination. Because each person uses their individual knowledge to assess the situation, and if the result is not similar to yours, it does not mean that all lies.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I think there's caused by nature or human ability to be positive, and to think optimistic, so that thoughts dont have any real foundation, besides peoples hope on the bright future of cryptocurrencies. And it would be very sad if it won't be true.
well, that is the hope of each user crypto. we all expect bitcoin prices, or altcoin will reach this year's high prices. but, for now, I think it takes a long process to look at it, or a higher price increase this year.
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
I believe in pump in 2018 because all that we saw in this year is only market correction after a strong growth in the end of the year. I think there will be the growth in autumn and Bitcoin and altcoins will be returned to their normal price.

what do u mean by "normal price"?
are u thinking 20K for BTC is a normal?
in my opinion it was simple explosive growth and now price was stabilisated (be closer for stablity).
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Many people believed in pump for 2018 , because that is normal for a cycle, the 2018 is been hit by sudden and continous downfall up to thus mid year, that is why people are expecting a pump after this bear market season, they believed it will turn to be a greenish market this next few days in this year 2018.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
There's so many people that believing that this year is gonna be a pump or the time of bullish market and I am one of them hoping for that results, because I have some hodl coins to be sell and trade in a good price. Every holder of coins is waiting for this moment and even the traders and investors are still hoping for the green pump of all crypto coins. Let's make this happen for this year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I don`t think that he 2018 will be the pump year. On the contrary, I expect the market to go down by quite a bit. Slowly but surely. Still, I have a small portfolio as a plan B and if the pump were to happen, I would still gain from it.
Activity: 112
Could this be signalling for a market recovery? Bitcoin has gained 10 percent in the last 24 hours.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I do not believe that in 2018 there will be such a growth of bitcoin as in 2017. I am sure that the decline will continue and as a result bitcoin will drop to the level of January 2017 (approximately 1000-1200 dollars)
Activity: 98
Many people believe in technology. I think that only those who bought bitcoin for twenty thousand dollars are worry and want it to grow up to the moon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
Honestly Im not really sure about 2018 pump on cryptocurrency. It seem like this years are more like prove of cryptocurrency technology rather than just pump & dump scheme. Yes btc are still on right track compared to one year ago, this huge correction IMO is just because some last crazy pump that look like price manipulation.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Future contracts one of the big reason. I also believe that the big whales and big firms want to cover most of the shares of bitcoin that's why they manipulating the market. Anyways hope this guys will stop manipulation and we see bull run soon. Hope for the best.
it seems like bitcoin starts to wake up again from the ugliness of its price in the past, maybe the market will be refreshed later in the month of july. hopefully good hope will happen soon Wink
Activity: 308
Future contracts one of the big reason. I also believe that the big whales and big firms want to cover most of the shares of bitcoin that's why they manipulating the market. Anyways hope this guys will stop manipulation and we see bull run soon. Hope for the best.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
I don't think anybody knows what will happen, bitcoin is still high compared to 12 months ago though anyway.
compared to last year in the same month, of course today the price is higher than last year, but that does not mean there will be no change in price to go up, it is possible the price skyrocketed in this year, same as last year, but for now it seems very difficult price to be able to ride, is there any reason behind this?
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
In this maket, there is no impossible but I do not believe the pump in 2018 now, i think it is not happen in this year but i think it will happen in 2019 because market volume is very low now.

This is how the 2018 pump will appear. Nobody believes in it, but everybody will buy BTC when MM will slightly pull the price to the north.
Activity: 88
Eve nfi there is gonna be a new bullish trend, it will happen in a few months from now, i do not think that it can happen now.
Anyway, a new pump can happen if there are good news, but i do no think that there are good news at the moment..
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
40%, and I'm included in it. after the price drops to the lowest value this year, surely many people are speculating to buy and possibly the price will be in the pump becomes larger because of the increasing market capitalization.
Activity: 154
Atleast there is still chance to pump in 2018. So there isn't wrong to hope that will happen pump in 2018. But if it doesn't pump at this year, maybe the market will get the lowest price. Maybe BTC can reach $3K if the market keep going down.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Crypto price is unexpected, we can't say wether it will pump very soon or not, just like what happened to bitcoin and ethereum, people think it will happen again this year, that way of thinking and sharing might help the cryptohub community to grow but it can also negatively affect new investors when they expect too much but get the coin dumped in return.
Pages:
Jump to: