Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 33. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I believe in pump in 2018 because all that we saw in this year is only market correction after a strong growth in the end of the year. I think there will be the growth in autumn and Bitcoin and altcoins will be returned to their normal price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
Yes so many people are still waiting for the pump. they still believe that the price will rise and the market will recover soon. i know that this will happen because of some experience at the past time. However, I really don't have any idea about the stability of crypto. The price of crypto is fluctuating and the stability is unforeseen. Hopefully, the price will be very pump in 2018.
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
In my own point of view, after a long period of downfall for now we experiencing increasing and everyone's hoping that the right time is coming soon so now we can sell our long hodl coins. Most of people believe that there will be a pump in 2018 because hoping and patiently waiting are the key to reach their success and as we see in the past years experience we notice that there will always be the bull run happened after a long run of decreasing that's why other people are thinking that it will sure to happen but there is also the fact that nobody knows what exactly can happen in the future.

If you go by past history, sometimes it can take years to reach back up to the previous highs. And like everything, people often aren't patient and get out early. Lots of people thought it was a get rich quick type of situation and then become disillusioned.
Activity: 69
In my own point of view, after a long period of downfall for now we experiencing increasing and everyone's hoping that the right time is coming soon so now we can sell our long hodl coins. Most of people believe that there will be a pump in 2018 because hoping and patiently waiting are the key to reach their success and as we see in the past years experience we notice that there will always be the bull run happened after a long run of decreasing that's why other people are thinking that it will sure to happen but there is also the fact that nobody knows what exactly can happen in the future.
Activity: 28
In this maket, there is no impossible but I do not believe the pump in 2018 now, i think it is not happen in this year but i think it will happen in 2019 because market volume is very low now.
Activity: 154
It depends on what you mean by the pump. I think the price of Ethereum will drop to 300-350 dollars, and then it will rise to 600-800 dollars. It's a pump
Activity: 117
I do no burliest in random pump of any coin, even well known. Last years pump was on hype wave , when all wanted to buy coins. Now price will depend on coin usage and its own market.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??
Actually, I think people are waiting for the increase because just it happened in the end of 2017. Now, There is no sign of any future boom. Although I still hope that prices will recover and grow again. However, I'm not too sure about that this year.
Activity: 70
It was more because a lot them had heard about crypto before and when they started seeing the high prices they all started panicking and fomoing money into the market. When the prices started going back down you could see that they were all panic selling. It is just due to emotions and greed thinking it will keep going up
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Yes and I was one of them, actually I understand with my mind then there is no signs that all the cryptocurrencies will recover their prices, but anyway with my soul I am hoping hard that everything would recover again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

I see the majority of people don't rely on the pump, everybody thinks about local rises, and that's all. Ofc, I'd like to see x10-x15 from this bottom, but the scenario is impossible cause the market doesn't consolidate quickly, it'll require much time!
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I still believe that there will be a massive pump again in 2018 specially at the end of the year. It has been told so. No matter what struggle comes to crpyto, once it has been plan then it will be made.
[/quote

I advise you to be more realistic. The end of last year was the magic, the same wouldn't ever be again! At most one-third of that may be, but I consider this is an unrealistic scenario! Much bigger players enter the market, and it becomes more predictable!
Activity: 89
I truly believe that crypto has big future and that blockhain techology can make a significant impact on many spheres of our life. Of course there are many poor projects that don't have any potential, but if we talk about really decent and serious projects, i guess they will achieve huge success.
Activity: 616
Because there was a lot of news on this, and many were waiting for news that could really affect the crypto currency market very seriously, so a lot of people expect a serious pumping of crypto currency.
copper member
Activity: 196
They believe in what they are fed with, they believe in the future more than the present. But they forgot the past and present will always repeat itself. Yet the market will breath again but cannot say when
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
We must think that the market is still easy to go up and down. Why? because most altcoins are fluctuating and they can change easily based on the market condition and graphic. We may be very happy if we see the green market, but it doesn't mean that it will stay always in green. It may be red sometimes. Therefore, we must be aware and wise in analyzing the best coins and going to earn the profits by analyzing the market, too.
Activity: 27
I believe crypto will be back on end of the year. Even cant break the highest price last year, But you will earn if you buy with the current price
Activity: 448
It was more because a lot them had heard about crypto before and when they started seeing the high prices they all started panicking and fomoing money into the market. When the prices started going back down you could see that they were all panic selling. It is just due to emotions and greed thinking it will keep going up
crytpocurrencies will go up, well, at lesat some of them, unfortunatelly it is very hard to predict, but i will try someday
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
Think a lot of people believed big institutional money would pour in in 2018. This might still happen if ETF can be approved. 2018 still young...  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 448
Actually it would be strangely to be into the crypto if you don’t believe in it.  Cryptocurrency is finding its path, and up to now it doesn’t look like governments are banning it. They are trying to regulate it and it's normal.
as time goes on, cryptocurrency woll possessse the more place in humans mind anfpd in our economy system, so i believe in good
Pages:
Jump to: