Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 34. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Maybe they still believe that there will be price increases like last year. Last year the price of each crypto coin increased 100%, I also believe that bitcoin prices will also go up and it will happen at the end of the year.
in my opinion such a big anc imprtant crytpoxurrecnies like ethereum and bitxoin will, of course, thrive on and they will rise
Activity: 448
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??
i think thatvthis year will be no better nor worse, just a usual year with its highs znd problems, so do not worry a lot
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Maybe they still believe that there will be price increases like last year. Last year the price of each crypto coin increased 100%, I also believe that bitcoin prices will also go up and it will happen at the end of the year.
Activity: 98
Actually it would be strangely to be into the crypto if you don’t believe in it.  Cryptocurrency is finding its path, and up to now it doesn’t look like governments are banning it. They are trying to regulate it and it's normal.
Activity: 70
It was more because a lot them had heard about crypto before and when they started seeing the high prices they all started panicking and fomoing money into the market. When the prices started going back down you could see that they were all panic selling. It is just due to emotions and greed thinking it will keep going up
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
I don't care if market is red as long as I can use bitcoin to purchase products that is only what matters to me. I entered very early in crypto industry so pump or no pump it really doesn't make difference to me.
This year will be good for bitcoin, next year bitcoin will blow and in 2-3 years from now everyone will accept bitcoins.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Not everyone believes. More precisely, not only everything, few people can believe in this)))

Activity: 70
I think we're entering into the time where random coins will stop being pumped, and actual use is what will control growth.
invest in things you believe in, that you see have real world use and a good team etc, and hopefully it'll go well!
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
I count on the growth of the courses already this year. Last year the situation was unhealthy, because of which many lost money. But this year the situation will start to improve.
I think this year's situation is even worse. The market is very sluggish. All coins, including Bitcoin, have been falling. The red market has lasted for half a year.

If you look at the history of Bitcoin it seems to have always followed this exact pattern. Feast for a short time, then long famine. But overall of course it goes way up. But people who buy at the tops and sell at the bottoms just get killed as they would in any market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Crypto is a new and demanded technology with an excellent potential for growth. Yes, some corrections are possible periodically, but in any case it will develop.
Activity: 161
I don't think this Facebook ban liftoff news will make any good in market because the ban did not fell the market down.  Previously, they said so but it was overall the market sentiment that sent the market down.
Activity: 98
Simply because they have no choice but to believe. It's like playing in a lottery outlet. You know that you don't even had a chance but you'd still try to because you have no choice but took up the challenge. It may not be the wiser idea or way of thinking but that's how it goes for thinking of easy money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
People believe in big market growth because they see that about 6 months the market was falling and it can not fall forever so everyone is waiting for a raise.
Activity: 266
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
I'm not sure what exactly growth will be until the end of the year, some analysts say that the situation can drag on until 2019 and only closer to the 3rd quarter it will become clearly positive. Although I have the hope for 2018, although it is getting smaller every month.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

Lot's of people are bullish probably because it's the way the crypto market has always been, a series of pumps and dumps. It's a never ending cycle that lets savvy traders make a good profit if they time their trades correctly. Instead of talking about it, the best thing to do would be to ride these pumps and dumps and get some gains while doing it. I wouldn't recommend it though if you are new to the crypto trading scene.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
The thing is that people are already desperate that they have only the hope that there will be a pampa in 2018, but to be honest, it is unlikely, I think that it will look very cool if it happens , people can wake up interest in crypto-currencies.
Activity: 434
Many countries prohibit the cryptocurrency from being opened because the coins will affect their control over the economy, and many people use the market for money laundering and other operations, but this will not affect the normal operation of the market. It is still full of opportunities for making money as long as you Willing to learn, do not blindly invest!
Activity: 354
I think we're entering into the time where random coins will stop being pumped, and actual use is what will control growth.
invest in things you believe in, that you see have real world use and a good team etc, and hopefully it'll go well!
We are judt hoping. There nothing something bad when youre hoping and believing on the capabilities of bitcoin. You should keep calm and dont panic because dumping of prices in the market is so normal because we all know that bitcoin value is volatile meaning it is changing by time.
Activity: 532
Many people believe that because they have a big fight for that coin to increase their value. There is always a big comeback every year and everyone is hoping for that. They are excited to sell their tokens after a few months.
It has been a huge pump the last year, and the market has been developing exponentionally, so many people came to the market and were expecting to face the same situation i 2018.
Activity: 183
Many people believe that because they have a big fight for that coin to increase their value. There is always a big comeback every year and everyone is hoping for that. They are excited to sell their tokens after a few months.
Pages:
Jump to: