Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 35. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
This is what the many bitcoin holders think, because of this very long downfall of price value ,everybody is expecting and believed that it will pump also this 2018, because of the long drought today in coin market index,
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Yes, last year the situation for the market was catastrophic. But in any case, experts predict the stabilization of the situation, with the recovery of further growth in the crypto market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
Because many people tend to believe in good. Some believe in God, some in Santa Clause, others believe in pump 2018 Smiley
Activity: 333
I count on the growth of the courses already this year. Last year the situation was unhealthy, because of which many lost money. But this year the situation will start to improve.
I think this year's situation is even worse. The market is very sluggish. All coins, including Bitcoin, have been falling. The red market has lasted for half a year.
Activity: 322
I count on the growth of the courses already this year. Last year the situation was unhealthy, because of which many lost money. But this year the situation will start to improve.
Activity: 167
Because they hope so. But in fact, since the brokers get in this world rapidly, when the prices increase, they sell for little profits.
Activity: 195
Merit: 24
i guess market has reach very crazy point in december of last year! but i still believe on it of course! dont worry we have very thirsty trader are awning tone of money and waiting best time to come in market and reach their target so please be patiente! rome didnt build in a year Smiley
Activity: 406
I know, many countries have blocked cryptoway, but that is also not enough in blocking the crypto community to continue working. What I see today, the crypto community continues to grow from day to day, and they also still feel safe with transactions made in crypto. The growing crypto community keeps the values ​​in the crypto growing so that this year there are some coins that will get the pump to reach its highest value.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

I think for one, bitcoins behaved like now before. Bitcoins goes down at the first half of the year and then climbs steadily going to the last months of the year and then spikes by November. I hope it happens again this year. 2018 will probably a year of the pump for every cryptocurrency out there.
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

We all believed in this grand pump of 2018 because we're all hoping that bitcoin and other altcoins out there to increase its value because we have a hold of some altcoins that we're hoping to have a value. This is a mindset to all of us here in crypto world. We think positively so that we profit largely when this pump will commence at the right time.
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
Just look at any other asset on the stock for example. They usually had a big bullish period, at least 3-4 years. Bitcoin had just one year of strong bullish mood, and it`s certainly not enough. Think how many people already have crypto. It's few percent of the whole world. And a lot of ETFs will come as well. There are enough reasons to think that much bigger gain will come.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Because there are many newcomers who always believe in success! And I'm one of them) this year should be breakthrough!
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
A People who think market will go up they know the scenario of market and how market works and very soon market will go up because it will creates a history in his down prices in 2018 and now it's time to go green and very soon market will cross all their created records.
Activity: 266
That situation is normal only in crypro world sometimes the price goes up and sometimes the price goes down

And why do not we believe in this ?! I think that many who bought different coins in December invested money, and belief in the bull market is the only thing that keeps them on the surface! Personally, I do not think that we will see a real bull market in 2018, but the price of bitcoin, which is now small. But if there is a bullish wave, I already know how I will act this time with my assets! Write for yourself a plan of action in a good and bad market and always stick to your plan. People lose everything only because of their greed.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I also believe in 2018 will have a powerful pump. That will make the market vibrant and affirm the cryptocurrency of the world. People are always worried that the cryptocurrency market is just a bubble that can explode at any time. But this is a young and potential market.
Merit: 100
The market has been growing amazing in 2017, and recently we have seen many bitcoin millionaires. People believe that they can also benefit remembering this historical growth, so they come to market and lose money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
People believe in big pump because they are new to crypto and they don't know that is a usual trend in the market. So after the huge dip, they bought and now waiting for a higher pump again.
Activity: 96
Why do many people believe that crypto will pump in 2018?? Its because they never lost hope and they never give up !!  Cause thhey always believe thar altcoin  in crypto or all coin in crypto will pump to the higher price!! And thats why i believe !!!
Activity: 92
specially newbie  people belived it they just think bitcoin is bubble nothing else . so many rumor and price prediction behind btc but all the false and negative . i dont believe in pump.
Pages:
Jump to: