Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 36. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Although now there is a decline, I think that by the end of the year the demand for bitcoin will grow and the price will increase!
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
I'm don't know why so many peoples belived in pump 2018. Who knows, maybe we will be waiting next pump one or two years.
Activity: 344
Merit: 10
First of all, the future of cryptocurrencies is all believed. The cryptocurrency market is now seeing its crazy profits. Everyone now enters this field wanting to make money.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
June looks like a month for me when the market will start to grow properly because the market is going very good and more and more the world is knowing about cryptocurrency. And this is a very good thing for crypto market and we will see the results soon when the bull run will start.
Activity: 294
 I think this is nature ability of people to hold for something good to happen we are just hoping for good and it is nature only human.
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
I hope for the best, but I think that the fall of bitcoin will last a long time. Its price was 500 dollars only 2 years ago. He is overvalued now.
Activity: 84
Yeah everyone believes on it because it will happen and it is the part of its operation. There's time for everything so, past red days are the opportunity we buy coins and on the day we are waiting it is the time to sell it, come to think it will be green days to November and December 2018
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
As for me personally I don't believe in that I think that we will suffer for a long time from now,  and only until the middle of the next year probably we would recover but it's not certain anyway.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
probably due to mirror the previous year, when bitcoin prices reached their highest price by the end of the year. perhaps with that experience many people are predicting that the price of crypto currency will pump this year
Activity: 1610
It seems everyone is involved in crypto because everyone believes that crypto will rise this year. Market is unpredictable but certainly soon crypto will pumped high this year.  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
There's so many people that believing that this year is gonna be a pump or the time of bullish market and I am one of them hoping for that results, because I have some hodl coins to be sell and trade in a good price. Every holder of coins is waiting for this moment and even the traders and investors are still hoping for the green pump of all crypto coins. Let's make this happen for this year.
Activity: 280
Because previous years show that the pump must be. This year I think it will be only at the end of the year. I really, really hope so.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Because someday the price of all of tokens or coins will become green and have a nice price, so that's why people are believed in pump 2018.

But this may not necessarily happen in 2018, the pump may happen in 2019 or 2020. Yes, everyone hopes that the pump will happen as soon as  but possible, but anything can happen, we are already falling for almost half a year and it is not clear when the bottom will be.
Activity: 93
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

Man that's just how the market rolls it's constant ups and downs within a general trend there was a bull market were everything pumped expenentialy and now we're in a bear market and guess what comes after a bear market, that right a bull market although i am not sure if it will happen in 2018 but a reversal of the trend is bound to happen sooner or later IMHO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
This is just the middle of the year ,even if the price value of the market is in downfall situations ,but many coin holders still believe that there will be a pump in this year 2018.

No one can really predict what will be happen this year 2018. Some says besides of big dump there will be an answer that could be a big pump in recovery. But to be able to move on let us wait and observe what will the real scenario this coming year ends. But lets believe for the great recovery.
Activity: 30
I think the most people want to wish for self a big pump in 2018.  Smiley But I personally think the next big pump comes at the end 2019 or maybe first 2020, when the bitcoin halving comes.
Activity: 560
It is of course a cycle and pump could happen right on the months before the year ends. Crypto is still an industry that continues growing and gaining more people to get involved could help adoption and stabilization.
There are many people who believes the pump this year because as we all know it so happen the all time high it reach the peak price. It is possible this year can reach the highest price one massive growth will take place this is why i am positive it can happen.
Activity: 149
It is of course a cycle and pump could happen right on the months before the year ends. Crypto is still an industry that continues growing and gaining more people to get involved could help adoption and stabilization.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
Many people believe in pump in 2018, but they do not know or do not remember that until the pump in 2017, the price of bitcoin has not changed for a long time.
Activity: 196
This is just the middle of the year ,even if the price value of the market is in downfall situations ,but many coin holders still believe that there will be a pump in this year 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: