Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 39. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
pump comes completely unexpectedly, I think this will happen when everyone thinks that the cryptocurrency will no longer be strengthened and will not reach a high price when investors start selling at the bottom, that would at least somehow compensate for the losses
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
These people who believe in pump 2018 is a business minded person that takes risk. Soon the market will be stable, the only thing that makes the bitcoin falls is the scammers. Because of the successful scams the other people thinks that bitcoin itself is a scam. I also believe that crypro will rise again.
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
You're too negative. Panic hasn't done anyone any good yet. If you want to get out of the game I will gladly buy your coins for cheap.
Activity: 602
Because people are very tired of the correction, look at the forum and the telegram channels in which people are already desperate to see the pumping bitcoin, it seems to me that all this is due to the fact that money is leaving the crypto currency, this is the only opportunity by which crypto-currencies are losing popularity.
Activity: 364
I believe in cryptocurrency pump in 2018. Because I believe in all cryptocurrency and I think the more people are interested in the stronger the market becomes.
Activity: 140
Because it was a pure Hype, why do you think that the price went up very fast on December? because everybody was saying that bitcoin was gonna touch more than $100k during this year [and it did not happen yet]

Activity: 83
June looks like a month for me when the market will start to grow properly because the market is going very good and more and more the world is knowing about cryptocurrency. Although, this might not be in general, but i have seen a lot of coins pumped so well. As a matter of fact, i know of a coin that is presently pumping and it is still going far ahead.
Activity: 112
Prices will progress gradually. organic growth rather than manipulation
Activity: 55
It depends on many factors. I think the vast majority think so in light of the fact that the market is in the waves, and a months ago were the waves bear, now individuals are seeking after a rush of bulls.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Not because the flight of crypto is delayed it will be going down as well, i believe those lock down are because of the FUDs and fake news being established by sectors who are afraid of being wiped because of blockchain technology. I just don't believe on big pump, I do believe on the blockchain tech that will be a very big innovation in order to make lives of all people out there. For those companies who want's a big change to create a breakthrough, not those who just want it to remain centralize to take advantage of the small ones.
Activity: 154
Most of the people believe that there will be a pump in 2018 because after a long period of downfall, for now, we experiencing increasing and everyone's hoping that the right time is coming soon so now we can sell are holding coins, hoping and patiently waiting is their key to reach their success and as we see in the past years’ experience we notice that there always be the bull run happened after a long run of decreasing that's why other people are thinking that it will sure to happen but there is also the fact that nobody knows what are exactly be happen in the future.
Activity: 588
In my opinion, the principle is that whatever that goes up must come down and the vice versa is that whatever thing that goes down can never stay there forever. So I am part of those who still believes that situations will turn. It shall occur even if it doesn't occur this year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
There is no enduring word with the market price of down, stagnant and up, everything will happen repeatedly, only the location of time is different.   

so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

Yes I believe pump 2018 will happen as mentioned friends above, because of similar things had happened in previous years.
Activity: 152
Lawson crypto certainly will also affect the growth of crypto in this year. But my country there is no rule about crypto but it could make for a crypto continues to grow. And the more people who are interested in crypto trade so many investors.
Activity: 112
so, guys!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

We still have Q3 and Q4 in 2018, why did you say like 2018 will be red forever ?
everything in cryptocurrency can be happening in the future. every possibility include the spiking price on the market.

If you understand the possibility of everything than you should understand that 2018 can be the year of dippest dump ever also Smiley
Everyone was expecting rally from crypto in 1st quarter, then in second, when nothing happened even after Consensus they decided to believe in 3 quarter. "When moon". When stop please Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
A decentralized cognitive ad network
It remains to wait a bit. Right now, even the price of the bitcoin will be rolled out lower, which would be profitable to buy, and  can slowly grow. I think closer to the fall, everything will grow.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1
Because it is easier for people to believe in a good outcome of events than in bad, we always hope for the best, so everyone believes that we will soon be flying to the moon))
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
many of the changes are starting to appear for crypto including many who began as Crypto tool can accept transactions. This will certainly make the pump for crypto. It also naturally supported by what happened last year which of course will cause the crypto can be more than what he encountered the past 2017.
Activity: 238
In the normal way, all investors always believe that they can make more money by investing crypto. In 2017 they earned more profits. In 2018 they hope it can be repeat again but the price not good now. The price down similar that we have a big chance to buy ICOs, altcoins at the best price,.. and i think there are so many people want to buy at this price. So that the crypto market will increase soon. Good luck to all
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
so, guys!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

We still have Q3 and Q4 in 2018, why did you say like 2018 will be red forever ?
everything in cryptocurrency can be happening in the future. every possibility include the spiking price on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: