Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 38. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
In the next month, I think will happen to the price increase of the coin because of coins in a few weeks on the conditions of the red color. And the pump will come unexpectedly. And at that time we can reduce our loss or profit.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Now investors in bitcoin remains quite a lot, while their number is growing noticeably every day. Therefore, I am sure that bitcoin will only increase its popularity and price growth over time.
Activity: 728
Because of large hype, from every corner we heard about bitcoin, crypto, growth, to the moon etc. Even when my brains were telling me that dump is near i doubted it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Because they're holding a lot of cryptocurrencies and still waiting for a big pump in next few weeks or months in this year
Activity: 113
From what I know about crypto. Crypto is always increasing year by year, and crypto will also increase after the price decreases. It was done to crypto create a new record that will be achieved. Perhaps the law continues to run, but with no use of identity in this crypto will complicate the government in combating. Crypto is accessible worldwide, not just in 1 or 2 countries, so it will make it more difficult for agencies to eradicate it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
I think it because of crypto market history.every year bitcoin and another altcoin have a significant pumpcryptocurrency price always up year to year.but I think its not gonna happen this year.because at 2017 the price already jump to high.no more chance for another big pump this year.
Activity: 84
I'm sure that crypto has really big future and that blockhain techology can make a significant impact on many spheres of our life. Of course there are many poor projects that don't have any potential, but if we talk about really decent and serious projects, i would say they will only develop and grow.
Activity: 88
It is unlikely that now someone can say whether over time the rapid growth of the market or not. Every year we can expect active growth, but the market remains unpredictable, so it is difficult to predict the situation.
Activity: 187
simple to think about believing and assuming for the coming of green lines, those people who think that possibility because there is hope in every heart and mind to gain more profit and give a better future. so, they cant blame for theirs beliefs.
Activity: 99
maybe it's just an opinion that is too trusted by people, actually determines the market will soon recover or not it is difficult
Activity: 335
It could be because many inedible by tidings that there lately. A great many who say impending pump at the end of the year 2018. I myself am still not so sure. then we see whether the news will actually happen or not.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
This peoples come to the crypto in 2017, and she think what crypto should rise forever, mass media last year show situation so in their news.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

It was greed, plain and simple.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
Being impatient in this forum will make them regret their decision soon. So I suggest to add more patience and hodl guys as the surprise will come after the end of 2018. Since this cycle happens every year, there will always be a pump after how many months are discarded. This is how the world of crypto works and I feel sorry for the weak hand that does not have much patience on the day to party
Merit: 100
I believe that prices will rise due to the opening of new markets. for example, such as the market in Russia. it promises to open around July this year. Russia is a country rich enough and large infusion of investment will cryptocurrency that will allow the market to grow slightly.
Activity: 278
People always want to believe in the best. I think that this is only possible towards the end of 2018, and now you can not see even close to some progress in the course of crypto-currencies
Activity: 294
I still believe that pump or gradual smooth grow will happen in 2018-2019 too, maybe not so big as pump in 2017, but strong enough.
Activity: 125
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

Crypto market as well as any other market are cyclical. Last year we saw a huge growth. And in this year is the same great correction to it. After that, according to the law of the market, growth should begin again. When it starts - that is the question
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
because people feel the market is too long down (from early 2018), so people hope it's time to market pump and give profit for us, because market time to rest is enough.
Activity: 504
Merit: 19
All pampas come unexpectedly, it can happen at any time, no one knows (well, almost no one) when it happens
Pages:
Jump to: