Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 37. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
I don't think prices will soar in 2018. I think 2018 will be a red year. But I hope that since 2019 the situation will change for the better. People just saw the pump in 2017 and thought 2018 would be as well or better, but I think it's a mistake.
This is huge. The governments of countries, until now, except Korea, did not pay attention to the cryptocurrency. But after the pump all eyes turned on her. Now crypto currency is hard, as many whales, speculators and other heresies flooded the market. Also it began to be limited in some countries, some began to accept it. The flow of new projects has increased, thus the market capitalization is distributed sideways, not upwards.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
I don't think prices will soar in 2018. I think 2018 will be a red year. But I hope that since 2019 the situation will change for the better. People just saw the pump in 2017 and thought 2018 would be as well or better, but I think it's a mistake.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Because someday the price of all of tokens or coins will become green and have a nice price, so that's why people are believed in pump 2018.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I did not believe that the pump would really be, so I sold all the coins and now I start everything from scratch. It happens. The main thing is not to despair.
copper member
Activity: 191
Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager
I still believe that there will be a massive pump again in 2018 specially at the end of the year. It has been told so. No matter what struggle comes to crpyto, once it has been plan then it will be made.
Activity: 57
Because many people understand that if they stay positive and have faith in the future of the cryptocurrency market then it will definetly experience the increase by the end of this year even though there is still half a year to go.
Activity: 67
There are too many changes taking place in traditional conservative financial markets to start trading/ investing in crypto that foreshadow institutional investors entering this space in the second half of the year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??
because many people today judge from the experience in 2017 ago. at the end of 2017 then bitcoin increased very high, and many people did not trust the bitcoin pump at that time. therefore today people are testing their luck in 2018.

Based in experience, last quarter of 2017 has been a blast and that is the basis why many people are looking forward to experience it again this year. Cryptocurrency is unpredictable and hopefully it will really pump again anytime soon.

The first half of this year is a bad performance, so let's wait and see. Where the market will turn to.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
many people believe that there's a big pump this 2018 just like what happened last year. they believe because there is a possibility if the demand of cryptocurrency will increase again.
Activity: 896

Based in experience, last quarter of 2017 has been a blast and that is the basis why many people are looking forward to experience it again this year. Cryptocurrency is unpredictable and hopefully it will really pump again anytime soon.

it can not be used as benchmark cycle pump that occurs in almost all markets. indeed based on previous years, the end of 2017 is the highest bitcoin value, and everyone is hoping for it to happen again.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
so, guys!

look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
because many people today judge from the experience in 2017 ago. at the end of 2017 then bitcoin increased very high, and many people did not trust the bitcoin pump at that time. therefore today people are testing their luck in 2018.

Activity: 948
Merit: 110
so, guys!

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
Because all of us wants our future in bitcoin will be good every year we are in the stage of expecting a huge pump and all of us has so many holdings. Stay positive
Because there's many of us are optimistic that's why we believe in pump this 2018, and i think it's good if a lot of us are always positive even there is dropping in the market because for it is the best thing to do, also because being positive you never get panic everytime market is dumping. Also believing that this 2018 is market is going to pump is no problem because it might happen, i suggest keep believing, stay positive and be patient.
Activity: 153
Because all of us wants our future in bitcoin will be good every year we are in the stage of expecting a huge pump and all of us has so many holdings. Stay positive
Activity: 100
The reason people are so confident with the cryptos in 2018 is that it is because after 3 months of severe decline in market rates the market has shown signs of recovery very quickly
Activity: 98
People believe in big pump because they are new to crypto and they don't know that is a usual trend in the market. So after the huge dip, they bought and now waiting for a higher pump again.
Activity: 224
Everyone thinks so because it has already been verified, always after the big fall of the cryptography, has risen to the top, so people just do not believe in the law, I do not know how it will be, but I'm one of those who believe in it!
Activity: 76
Because almost all cryptoholders are optimists with positive look at cryptomarket,we all are well-aware about the bright future of bitcoin and altcoins.Soon or later we will see the new pump.
Activity: 392
Because every year the market is growing and after such a fall everyone expects huge growth, but I do not think it will be  Sad
Activity: 92
It is unlikely that now someone can say whether over time the rapid growth of the market or not. Every year we can expect active growth, but the market remains unpredictable, so it is difficult to predict the situation.
Pages:
Jump to: