Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 41. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
as for me I don't see 2018 as  a pump year but I see it as a year that we get grounds. This is because we have suffered and met the greatest obstacles of all times and then what will happen is that we'll get accustomed to this and then probably next year, we shall visit the moon
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
I don't know what to believe tbh Cheesy People believed at first, because they looked at previous charts and thought that the history will repeat, that's why. After they see that it continues to go down, they start to think of other excuses like the Chinese New Year BS that everyone was talking about LOL. I feel like I'm repeating myself too much here, but you can't predict anything people, not in this market! Everything is so crazy here and unstable, there's so much manipulation too that it's literally impossible to say when the crazy bull market will start. The only thing I believe in is the blockchain technology and that's why I'm here.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I dont know. But I always worry about a big storm will come
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
look guys at coinmarketcap - the capitalization of the market is growing! also it cryptocurrency is gaining popularity in the world
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
https://www.soar.earth/
I think that these people are just thinking logically. It seems to them that after such a long fall, there will be continued growth. I also want to believe in it.
Activity: 196
Of course, I think 2018 will not be able to repeat last year. Last year, all coins grew... The goal is achieved - money and many new people have come to the crypt.
Activity: 238
People are waiting for new pumps, because they have seen a lot in the past. Many people are holding their coins because they believe there will be a big push at the end of this year.
Generally when market keep declining for a long time it give a big push and the price skyrocketed.
Activity: 79
specially newbie  people belived it they just think bitcoin is bubble nothing else . so many rumor and price prediction behind btc but all the false and negative . i dont believe in pump.
Activity: 289
There is so many coins right now, that are just developed in order to get profit and forget about them. Even neglecting the project itself, this coins are made to pump them, sell everything, then dump and forget about them. Sad
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
I do not think so, and I've been telling my friends for a long time who are also engaged in crypto-currency, that you can not wait for huge growth this year. Most likely a thaw in the market will begin in 2019 and not before the middle of the year.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
But what else should they do? it's such a psychology, people are used to believing in good things. But we need to understand that if we believe in good, it does not mean that it will happen. In fact, the falling trend continues ...
Activity: 462
Market price increase always react to development and other positive indices for a cryptocurrency that is developing. When positive reaction turn to enthusiasm, that is when the price rise look like pump!
Activity: 258
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

Perhaps you are right, perhaps all the statements that were, it's an attempt to keep the market as high as possible. But all will be hoping for rise in 2018.
Merit: 1
Because there was many forecast from economists and financials about pump in 2018, more people was supposed to enter Crypto world which would lead to the rise of Bitcoin and Altcoins, ERC20 tokens.
Merit: 1
so, guys!

look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway

I think that many believe in pump on the basis of the previous years. People think that history will repeat itself and in the hope of this invest their money in cryptocurrencies. I am convinced that such pump will not be as before!
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
so, guys!

Maybe they are just hoping. Humans are full of hope. They saw the 2017 pump and bet that 2018 will be the same after the bear market, to regain what they have lost and maybe more. Reality of course is different, it has to take into considerations that many bad things have happened, for example the Tether manipulation discovery:
- https://www.forbes.com/consent/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnwasik/2018/06/15/what-if-bitcoin-crypto-prices-are-being-manipulated/
or the fact that many ICOs are not rewarding at all because they made just high promises to obtain easy money, the Facebook\Google advertising ban, or even the fact that there is a great new selling pressure that has come from the CME\CBOE future (many actors are betting against cypto up to date), moreover the bubble could even be burst, so the market renaissance is not so certain.

It's better to ask yourself what you believe, starting from facts like these.

Yeah, the effect that all the failed/scam/or just plain garbage ICOs are going to have on the industry are going to take forever to heal. It was one thing in the past, where we kept all the bs and scams more or less within our community and dealt with them ourselves. But now it's like we're on the world stage and all of the dirty laundry of the crypto community is on display for everyone to see. Kind of a bad situation.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
People do not think so, people just hope that this will happen))) When hope leaves from all, then there will be the next wave of strong growth in the prices of all crypto-currencies.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
so, guys!

Mostly people or bitcoiners believe thats theres a pump coming this remaining month of year 2018 ,because we have no choice,and that is the reality,in order to compensate those previous loosing month we must believe  those some experts abiut in digital currency investment thats theres hope coming to gain good profit and maybe this bull run of crypto coins coming is the hope that are we awaited moments.
Activity: 61
so, guys!

The next big pump will be from financial institutions. Nasdaq and Fidelity are building crypto exchanges. Those are the type of companies that can sell in mass quantities to financial institutions.
Activity: 336
It seems to me just when everyone will lose faith in the crypto currency, then all the long-awaited turn will happen. Any regulation will come and large funds and big money. But it only remains to wait for it in 2018 or 2019, but it will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: